• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strength of the Recurring Characters and their Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I never even said that.

You said Zebstrika was shown to be strong and well trained, and I told you he wasn't shown to be a threat, because the only pokemon he battled were Oshawott and Minccino.

Really?? So you didn't say this: "Either way, Zebstrika isn't a threat to any of Ash's pokemon unless it's something like Oshawott or Unfezant."

I said he was shown to be a decent battler and not weak -_-.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And I showed you he wasn't.

No you didn't, he got knocked out by a rock -_-.

That's like saying Charizard is weak for losing to Chikorita cuz he hit a mountain or whatever.

WhyHelloThere

Um. Whatever. I don't think Zebstrika has done enough to seem like a threat to Ash, you think he's some kind of beast and haven't convinced me of the same, so I'll drop it.

But I still say Trip>Stephan.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Um. Whatever. I don't think Zebstrika has done enough to seem like a threat to Ash, you think he's some kind of beast and haven't convinced me of the same, so I'll drop it.

But I still say Trip>Stephan.

I never said he was a beast but he definitely hasn't been shown to be weak.

Stephan's Sawk can take out like half his pokemon though lol. Well Ice Cream and Clown at least. Plus I'm pretty sure Sawk is faster then Serperior so he would probaly put up a good fight...

WhyHelloThere

I never said he was a beast but he definitely hasn't been shown to be weak.

Stephan's Sawk can take out like half his pokemon though lol. Well Ice Cream and Clown at least. Plus I'm pretty sure Sawk is faster then Serperior so he would probaly put up a good fight...

But after Cookie Monster loses, Stephan will only have My Little Pony to use against Lampent, Frillish, Tranquill and Serperior.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But after Cookie Monster loses, Stephan will only have My Little Pony to use against Lampent, Frillish, Tranquill and Serperior.

Ya which can probaly take out Unfezant and ghost jelly. And he has at least three pokemon lol.

Plus whatever else Stephan has hidden away. He as at least 1 more.

And you probably can't get into the league without a full team

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Plus whatever else Stephan has hidden away. He as at least 1 more.

And you probably can't get into the league without a full team

This, the writers have been really weird with showing ther rivals pokemon this region lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Because he's in the league? Who says he'll be in a 3v3 match?

because he was in the first don George tournament. You needed 3 pokemon to enter

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Forgot about that.

But how is a pokemon that hasn't even been shown on screen supposed to convince me that Stephan is stronger than Trip?

So why do you call Trip's other pokemon who appeared once strong?? Stephan's third pokemon could be super strong which would make it better then Trip's pokes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Zebstrika appeared like once and you call him strong.

Nope, had three battles lol. And I still think he is, your being hypicritcal by saying that Trip's pokemon are strong then saying that Stephan's third pokemon would be weak.

LizardonX

Banned
I really doubt zebstrika could defeat jellicent. That thing tanked a vine whip leaf blade and leaf storm without breaking a sweat and disabled it immediately.

I could see it with

Willowisp
Scald/hydro pump
Recover
hex.

And dominating in the league.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I never said his third pokemon would be weak.

Zebstrika had three battles?

You said why should I care if he has a third pokemon if we haven't seen it yet, implying that whether the third pokemon was strong or not, you would still ignore it and claim Trip was stronger.

Ya he battled Mijumaru twice remember??

Status
Not open for further replies.