• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

StriatonRadio, a Pokemon Podcast!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Cool your on FB, Your Podcast is Great Btw! :)
THanks! Hopefully we continue to entertain you!
Well, since I've got my computer back to where I can actually add music on my Zune, I guess I'll give this podcast a listen tomorrow.
Great! How'd you like you?

Annnnnddd

EPISODE 17 IS NOW UP!
Link in my signature. :)

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I got it on iTunes. I couldn't watch it for some reason though. 0_o

EDIT: it's working. Listening to it right now! Good Job! :D

Last edited:

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Last edited:

jstinftw!

hey trainer
StriatonRadio would like to unveil it's newest project; The StriatonTimes!

The StriatonTimes is a Webzine, where the hosts of the podcast will write articles and update them weekly. There are currently four articles that are written; a.) Editor's Memo, where a host of the podcast will give you some insight to their lives, b.) Trainer Column, where we will post competitive tips, advice, and guides to help you grow as a Trainer, c.) Rare Candy, where we will talk about other, miscellaneous Pokemon topics, and finally, d.) Teachy TV, where we will start writing our reviews for the anime.

So give it a look! Check it out, and we hope you will enjoy!

link: http://www.wix.com/striatonradio/striatonradio/apps/blog

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I know my team was in one of them (which was nice), but I can't find it. It was one of the episodes between 7-14, can you link those if they're in a different place?

EDIT: Just realised that you NACHOS!!, just with a name change .-.

jstinftw!

hey trainer

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Episode 23 is NOW LIVE!!

EPISODE 23 - WE'RE SO STARVING

Justin says 22, but he means 23.

Justin, Robert, and David (who finally comes back!) go back to the older way of recording, implementing the newer changes of the podcast.
After going through some news, the trio run into Arcanine during the Random Encounter, read Fan Mail, and go over the latest episode of the anime.
And yes, Kelly is a 'he'.

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
WOW! I've seen you have put quite an effort in doing the website! It must really be advertised, it's awesome! Keep it up!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
EPISODE 24 IS NOW LIVE!!

EPISODE 24 - KELLY'S A GUY!?

SPOILER ALERT.

Justin, Robert, and David start the episode off with Ren, Omen, and a special guest Kelly! They talk about news, Ditto, and a bunch of spoilers from Black 2 and White 2. It is advised to only listen up to Random Encounter if you do not want spoilers. There aren't any plot spoilers, though, if you are willing.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Thanks! We're really glad you appreciate it! :)

Anyways, EPISODE 25 IS NOW LIVE! PSYCHIC KID'S A CHEATER!

Justin, Robert, and Omen are back, and they're all in a very relaxed mood. After going over some news, the trio talk about why Flygon doesn't get Sheer Force in Random Encounter, the Spanish name of Icirrus City in PokeNav, and the Psychic Kid in Teachy TV.
i gotta say, these were much better than i had thought
very professional :)

jstinftw!

hey trainer
EPISODE 28 IS NOW LIVE!

Episode 28 - Run papi

David and Robert, joined by Ren and Omen, tackle this episode, with Justin joining them in spirit (and show notes).

After running off the News (where Justin mistypes and calls the Seniors TCG Champion American when he's actually Canadian Chase Moloney), take on Ludicolo in Random Encounter (where Omen sings), express their happiness on the Physical/Special Split in the Lab Report, explore Pyrite Town in PokeNav & discuss the current episode in the anime. To top it off, they talk about their exploits in Pokemon, Justin's overbearing need to help everyone with their games, and Robert's newfound love of Stunfisk.

Start petition #GotoRegionalsDavidRenandRobert!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Hey all! Today is StriatonRadio's 1 Year Anniversary! It's our birthday!

Thanks for all the support you have all shown. By simply listening to the episodes, you have done a great thing for us. Without you all, we wouldn't have done as well as we have, and for that, we are extremely grateful! Thanks again!

- The StriatonRadio Crew

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Congrats! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!