• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

StriatonRadio, a Pokemon Podcast!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
EPISODE 32 - BLACK IS NOW LIVE!

Also, we're creating a PM List here on Serebii, for those who can't readily get access to our episodes, and would like to know when episodes are live. Just Comment down there V and we'll put you on the list!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
New episode is out!!! :D

EPISODE 34 - GARBODOR HOLIDAY

Justin rallies in Robert, Kelly, and Omen together, and celebrate the holidays with a Christmas-themed episode! After a serving of news, the group talks about one Pokemon of their choosing in a special round of Random Encounter, Pokemon they'd invite to a party and their own Christmas wishes to Gamefreak, then we finish off with our Christmas themed PokeNav Snowpoint City, a bit of Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup anime talk, and Trainer Journals.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Wow, cool podcast! I listened to a few a while back, the latests episodes sound so professional and all. Lol, those breaks with music playing are a little short for something lasting over an hour long. Your voices are all clear for hearing to. I keep up with the news but hearing your views and opinions is nice.

I'm into most Pokemon related stuff so, whether talking about the games, anime or TCG it kept me interested listening on. You do talk over each other at times, its actually quite funny listening on. I found this out recently so maybe this why I'm fanboying a little. XDDD I'm looking forward to listening regularly!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Wow, cool podcast! I listened to a few a while back, the latests episodes sound so professional and all. Lol, those breaks with music playing are a little short for something lasting over an hour long. Your voices are all clear for hearing to. I keep up with the news but hearing your views and opinions is nice.

I'm into most Pokemon related stuff so, whether talking about the games, anime or TCG it kept me interested listening on. You do talk over each other at times, its actually quite funny listening on. I found this out recently so maybe this why I'm fanboying a little. XDDD I'm looking forward to listening regularly!

Wow! Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoy the show! Your feedback was also very helpful; I'm not 100% sure about what we can do about talking over each other (especially with Robert xD), but I can do something about the breaks. I don't want them to be too long, as generally, you would be listening to us to hear us talk, not so much to hear music, but I can extend it. :)

EDIT: NEW EPISODE IS NOW LIVE!

In the first Battle Subway episode in months, Justin is joined by a talkative Omen, the mysterious and sexy Kelly, and the manly voiced Stephen, to talk about what the current metagames are looking like now that BW2 has had its time to settle in and start affecting the way the game is played.

We also talk about Justin's trup to the Pokemon Center & Omen's Youtube Nuzlocke of LeafGreen. Finally, the episode was recorded two weeks ago. We apologize for its tardiness.​

Last edited:

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Very nice! Kudos! I'll keep listening.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
^ Thanks for the support guys! Glad you liked the show! (Shout outs in the newest episode! :D)

Anyways, speaking of new episode...

THE NEW EPISODE IS UP!!!

"Justin has difficulty talking this episode.

He is joined by Kelly and Stephen, and the trio go over some news, talk about the upcoming 2013 Winter Friendly, their experiences in the 2013 International Challenge, and finally, talk about their Pokemon Journies in Trainer Journals."

jstinftw!

hey trainer
NEW EPISODE IS UP!

40 - THAT IS THE RIGHT SOUND

Justin is joined by David, who hasn't been on the show in a while. After introducing a new segment to the show and going over some news, the duo go back to Kanto and encounter a Water Pokemon from way back when, talk about Pokemon X/Y, dispute rumors, take a stop back in Nuvema Town, talk a little about the anime, introduce another new segment, and finally, end the show with Trainer Journals. Jam packed episode.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Ahhhh!!!! I've been really bad with this. Ok.

NEW EPISODE IS UP!

44 - The E.N.D.

Please excuse the sub-par sound quality. Due to moving, Justin does not have the best sound recording equiptment at the moment.

This episode, Justin is joined by Omen and Kelly. After a poorly exeggcuted joke, the trio get started with some news, followed by the two main topics; Pokemon X & Y and Anime North.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Hey Justin I'm glad you guys are back, I missed the podcast.

Thanks! Sorry for the hiatus, it is explained on the show. :) Hopefully you enjoy this episode! :D

BY THE WAY GUYS.

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. THERE WERE INDEED 3 EPISODE BETWEEN EPISODE 40 AND 44. JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. THEY'RE ON THE ORIGINAL POST IF YOU WANT EASY ACCESS. JUST CLICK THEM AND LISTEN.
;)