• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover! (991)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Everyone, including Burnet, has come to Professor Kukui's house and have decided to have a sleepover. With games, food and other activities, the night is a lot of fun but, once everyone falls asleep, Burnet notices Lillie sneaking out of the house. Finding her by the seam Burnet tries to find out what is bothering Lillie. What has happened to Lillie?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
I felt very bad for Lillie and really really bad for Snowball. At first I thought Lillie was going to be too scared to touch her but it turns out she straight up rejected Snowball and got angered. Very intense episode at the last couple of minutes. Something however tells me that Nebby didn't do that on accident and is really actually trying to help Lillie confront her fears. This is the first time Pokémon is actually covering serious things such as PTSD and they're delivering. Granted at first I was upset they didn't give her more of game Lillie's personality at first, anime Lillie is just as great. Burnet is also rubbing on me. They're still trying to get us believe Lusamine is a kind busy mom but eh...

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
It was quite sad seeing Lillie avoiding Shiron like that once she remembered Type:Null. At least we know that Type:Null was the one which caused her fear.

TheScentedApple

So is Faba the good guy now for supressing Lillie's memory (if thats what has happened) and Gladion is actually the bad one? That doesnt make much sense but maybe thats whats happened or its a mixture of both or something

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
So is Faba the good guy now for supressing Lillie's memory (if thats what has happened) and Gladion is actually the bad one? That doesnt make much sense but maybe thats whats happened or its a mixture of both or something

Wasn't null suppose to be a secret in SM? It's very possible that Faba only erased it just so it wouldn't get out they're making man-made-beast-slayer Pokémon.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
MALLOW

She was just too amazing in this episode. It isn't even dedicated to her, but:

1. Found Nebby first in the Hide and Seek game
2. Was doing really well in the Z-Move game, despite not having any of her own
3. Showcased her cooking skills.
4. SUPER CUTE HAIR DOWN MALLOW
5. Beautiful Cinnamon Roll Too Good For This World, Too Pure

https://i.imgur.com/uhsqGip.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The episode had two parts.

In first part, funny fillerish time.

Second part, serious. Lillie comes in front of Silvally and she has a small flashback to her previous memories, meaning that setup for the next episode would be intense.

Great episode with two contrasting parts. 9/10!

Rajas

Was a good episode imo, although I need them subs to clarify a lot as usual.

1. Lusamine looked genuinely disappointed when Lillie hung up on her (she seems too pure).
2 Ash looks like he asked Burnet to stay (cheeky wingman for Kukui heh).
3. Felt really bad for Lillie at the end but my guess that she got traumatized at the end of this episode was correct (dick move Nebby).
4. Don't forget poor Shiron as well fml.
5. Lycanroc sparring with Litten makes me believe he's gonna evolve next (possible rivalry may lead him to fully evolving before series end)?
6. Looked like Burnet was telling Lillie about how her mother really cares for her when they were on the beach but I have to see the subs I suppose to clarify.

Some notable stuff is Ash thinking he cooks by shredding some lettuce lmao, Mallow was peak kawaii, we saw two Z moves being used in one episode with both being not in battle circumstances and the small Kukui and Burnet moments were pretty nice as well.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It was quite sad seeing Lillie avoiding Shiron like that once she remembered Type:Null. At least we know that Type:Null was the one which caused her fear.

It wasn't probably Type:Null, but Nihelego. Type:Null probably fended off Nihelego to save her, so seeing Type:Null reminded her of Nihelego. Remember, Type:Null was looking pretty gladly at Lillie.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I found majority of the episode kind of boring tbh. 3/4 of the episode was typical SOL stuff, with everyone and their shenanigans in the house. It was pretty funny to see Kiawe taking the Z Move very seriously though. Typical Munchlax eats everyone's dinner, before they all get to eat dinner again. I did like the heart to heart conversation between Lillie and Burnet, which seemed to be about her Mother.

And lastly, it was kind of sad to see Lillie being unable to touch Snowy again, though I found the whole sequence too random and short to really feel it. Nebby randomly teleports Lillie to Gladion, she sees Type : Null and is recollected of her past issues, teleports back to everyone, and is super scared.

I give the episode 6/10. It was saved by the last 1/4, though 3/4 of the episode was pretty boring.

Last edited:

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
It wasn't probably Type:Null, but Nihelego. Type:Null probably fended off Nihelego to save her, so seeing Type:Null reminded her of Nihelego. Remember, Type:Null was looking pretty gladly at Lillie.

Nihelego attacking Lillie is what triggered her fears but Null played a part in it. Since Null is a beast slayer naturally he would try to attack it but the problem was Nihelego was on Lillie/close to her so in her head null was attacking her. Faba erased her memory and since she was never able to properly address the situation and she gained PTSD in my opinion/headcanon.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nihelego attacking Lillie is what triggered her fears but Null played a part in it. Since Null is a beast slayer naturally he would try to attack it but the problem was Nihelego was on Lillie/close to her so in her head null was attacking her. Faba erased her memory and since she was never able to properly address the situation and she gained PTSD in my opinion/headcanon.

Maybe but Lillie would realise that Null's intention was to save her. So I think Lillie became scared/traumatized after seeing Null because it revived her memories of Nihelego.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Maybe but Lillie would realise that Null's intention was to save her. So I think Lillie became scared/traumatized after seeing Null because it revived her memories of Nihelego.

If that was the case, her image of Type:Null wouldn't look that nightmarish in her mind.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
If that was the case, her image of Type:Null wouldn't look that nightmarish in her mind.

How can you so surely say it was of Type:Null's? It don't think that silhouette was that clear.