• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover! (991)

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Saw this episode in the Dutch. Z-Move text didn't show up in the Dutch dub at all, apparently it did in the English dub? That's weird, normally the Dutch dub doesn't edit the footage at all compared to the English version apart from ending credits, the episode title, and the show title. One other thing I noticed, Kiawe addressed Munchlax as Snorlax right after Munchlax eats all the food, a curious oversight.

And that ending, damn. It's one thing to see it in Japanese, but to see it in your native language and then Lillie's expression at the end where she realises she can't touch Sneeuwvlok anymore, that almost made me cry, it's so sad.

Next week we'll get episode 49 on RTL, I'm curious to see how Gioia Parijs will deliver there in those panicking scenes at the end, she's done an amazing job as Lillie so far, especially for an actress that's still so young.

Vipsoccermaster

A good filler episode, bar the very end. Good to see Ash, the professors, and the classmates spending the night together at Kukui's to play games, clean up, watch television, make dinner for Munchlax (unintentionally), training, and sleeping. Lillie just wishes that she spend more time with her own family, yet Gladion is busy training and Lusamine is busy working. But in the end, it's a shame that Lillie can no longer touch Pokémon, not even Snowy, all thanks to Type: Null/Silvally.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I wish the script didn't make the growing relationship between Kukui and Burnet so very, very, very subtle. If it weren't for the blushing, nobody would think these two are probably in love.

Sophocles: Is that your loft, Ash?

Ash: Yup. I took it away from Lillie and her entire dramatic, darker connection with Nebby. Oh, and also Nebby itself.

Lillie: *pouts*

Is it a miracle Kiawe didn't straight up blow up the house with that Z-Move. How convenient.

Isn't it cheating to use Z-Moves in a baseball game? What if the other team lacked them?

Ash: My mom is very good at cooking.

Sophocles: My mom is sick at cooking!

Kiawe: My mom is a nightmare.

Lana: My mom keeps my sisters in check.

Mallow: Well, my mom... Oh, wait. Missing mom. Probably can't bond with Lillie over this issue. Who cares! I'm happy to be part of the conversation!

Sometimes I think Nebby's Teleport is a very cheap way to move things along. I swear I wanted something more dramatic and developed than simply just a sudden half minute interaction.

...And what is wrong with Lusamine? She taught Lillie how to cut with a sharp blade when she was 5.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vipsoccermaster said:
Good to see Ash, the professors, and the classmates spending the night together at Kukui's to play games, clean up, watch television, make dinner for Munchlax (unintentionally), training, and sleeping.

The fact that Satoshi and his friends were doing such normal (for SM's standards) activities at the sleepover here was what amused me the most. It was so fun watching them act like normal kids.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I honestly liked the fact that this was an episode where everyone slept over as Kukui's place, but what really made me love this episode is when Kiawe activated Inferno Overdrive on accident. That made me laugh so hard and I think this episode made me laugh harder than any other Pokemon episode in the past. That scene never gets old to me either!