• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Striker’s Children~

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Percy~

(Nobody can be in two places at once! No one stated having that ability.)

(shellos beat me... saying he left... oh well... Percy can be thinking he's still talking to him)

“I can’t,” replies Percy to Hinari, “There is something evil about that place. I only came to look for Richard, and I doubt the would have gone in there, much less found the place, as it wasn’t open when we went in there.”

He was feeling a bit agitated. Percy left the room, “It’s too pristine in here, he couldn’t have been here. I’ve got to find a place where something is out of place. That’s where he’ll be isn’t it?”

There were plenty of people searching the early rooms now. Percy continued down the hall. All the twists all the turns, all were filled with closed doors, nothing out of place. He backtracked a couple of times and changed direction. He understood now where Richard probably was. He was probably lost.

Percy peeked into another room, empty bedroom. He did the same with a couple more doors, though he doubted he’d find Richard behind these either.

Last edited:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
~Andi Nicoli~

Ok? Probably not. Hurt? No, not really." Shelley spoke to him as she helped him get up. As she wiped the blood away from the corner of his mouth he thought to himself how amazing it was that she could be so maternal and yet so young. At any rate he appreciated the sentiment, although he could tell she was worried about him being embarrassed. "I think it's more fair to be concerned with you at the moment."

Slowly she walked off to see if any of the others needed help. He would have thanked her but he had barely managed to spit out those last few words he said; it hurt to talk, thugh he knew his tongue would heal, it was hardly what he would call serious.

"Are you alright, it is best I think if you don't touch anything else" Hinari now spoke as he entered the weapons room. He smiled at him, clearly trying to lighten the morbid mood that had now overtaken it. "lets get you out of here" he advised. Although the boy could walk (barely) it was easier for him to be lead out whilst he collected his thoughts. "Are you sure you're OK?" He asked. He allowed Hinari to give him a quick cursory check as the other looked into his eyes and then turned his gaze back to the entrance of the dungeon

"why would father striker withold this from us" he thought as he stood watching Andi again.

"I don't know, but I have some suspicions" The empath spoke lightly as he settled down now. He moved in closed to his friend and sibling. He was glad it was Hinari he was talking to now, he trusted the teen quite a lot and felt he had a sincere heart, Andi felt he was one of the few people he could tuly talk to. Then there was also the obvious similarity in age and ability too which helped. "Hinari, when you touched that weapon, did you perhaps see or feel anything?"

Andi suspected that there was more to this whole thing than Mr Striker just being a closet serial killer and what he had just felt had not only confirmed it for himself but made him more determined to find out than ever before..

Last edited:

undefeated_shellos

Grand Elite Master
~Hinari Itashi~

Hinari looked at Andi, "yes I did, horrible images flooded my mind, death, murder, blood, it was all too much, I quickly stopped the trance" replied Hinari as he watched Andi.

Hinari looked around the room, "something has happened here, I don't know when and I don't know who has done it, but there has been many deaths here".

Hinari stood up and walked around the room. Hinari could communicate with Andi so much better, it was possibly their relative abilities. Hinari touched the wall of the room with the coffins inside. A wall of visions went through his mind, suddenly he saw whom they where all looking for, Richard, he had been down here. Hinari was transported back to the event.

He saw Richard as he walked through the coffin filled room, Hinari followed as an astral projection. Hinari saw Richard walk into the corridor where the five rooms where present, Richard then turned around and headed back out of the dungeon. But something happened that made Hinari shudder, as Richard passed one of the coffins, it moved, opening by itself, and a hand grasped the side of the coffin and pulled itself up. Richard was still walking toward the exit, however the corpse had caught up with him, Richard was able to get away from the corpse, which seemed to just suddenly die and collapse to the ground.

Hinari was shocked by this scene, he continued to watch. The corpse became dormant again and didn't move, "that was the corpse we saw when we entered" thought Hinari as he followed Richard. Richard seemed frieghtened by the sudden animation of the corpse and ran up the stairs and out of the dungeon, he then turned down the hall and ran away from the entrance to the West Wing. After that the vision ended.

Hinari fell to his knees, a sharp pain spreading through his head, he let out a scream of agony, "he's not here, he's not down here, we have to get..........." Hinari was stopped in mid sentence, he suddenly began speaking in a different dialect, "geef ons vrij, ga, vrijheid" he began to speak, "placez-nous libres, laissez-nous vont, liberté" he kept on speaking in several different dialects, as if he where being possessed by many ghost, and in fact he was, they where speaking through him.

"stellen Sie uns frei ein, lassen Sie uns gehen, Freiheit" he continued, "fíjenos libres, déjenos van, libertad" and finally he began to speak in a known tongue, "set us free, let us go, freedom".

Hinari fell to the ground, he didn't move for a couple of minutes, yet he could sense the alarm Andi felt. About two minutes passed, Hinari began to open his eyes, he slowly stood looking around in horror, "was I just, what happened I remember talking to Andi and suddenly nothing" Hinari said a little shooken by the event. He looked around at the others who seemed very worried and anxious to get out of the dungeon.

Last edited:

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
~Luna Machina~

Luna stood silent and still as she saw Hinari fall to the floor and began to have convulsions. She stood and spoke with a grim tone, "Something evil has happened here... death and despair fills the room"

She had been possessed by the spirits of those who died here. They spoke through her, wanting to get free. This disturbed Luna. She was not one top believe in the paranormal but here she was, witnessing a first hand account
The others were just as shocked. She gathered herself and decided to snoop around a bit more in the dungeon.
She was about to leave when suddenly, all the corpses rose up from their coffins. Zombies. The Living Dead. "CELER!! FIGHT!" she ordered her bicycle.

Note: Celer is now Bunnyable

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
~Albert Ledge~

"Woah! Too much things I forgotten. All I could know is that A zombie awakened and Luna being possessed. Ok I'll have to summon them." Albert summoned the ghosts and ordered them to go away and leave them alone. He stopped the zombie attack by controlling them as his own minions. "Done and done. Now what is happening......Oh well........I'll just summon this baby phoenix." He summoned a phoenix and told it to peck on Luna's bicycle "Ok I'm bored. I know. Here Luna read the whole thing. I skipped chapters you know!" Albert handed the journal to Luna and let her read. After awhile the phoenix flew around but as it entered the left room the bird never came back. Albert was worried and summoned 5 baby phoenixes. He ordered them to go inside each room. Only one did not come back. It was the one at the left. Some were horribly mutated or half eaten but the 1 phoenix disappeared in the left room. "Woah! A discovery. I'll tell it later" 5 hours reading Strikers Journal he then threw it away.

Last edited:
~Simon Auf~

Simon scratched the back of his head, looking around the long and hollow corridors. 'Of all the times to be late,' he thought, remembering that he had been unable to join them when they entered. He had to go in by himself. And now he had to find them.
"Maybe I just need a little luck," he muttered, snapping his fingers and allowing a bit of his powers to help him. He then inhaled...and exhaled. He turned to a nearby door to his right. "Here goes nothing."
He pushed the door open...and found nothing but a comfort room behind it. He sighed, shaking his head.
"Looks like I'll have to roam around a bit more," he muttered to himself, passing by more and more doors. Just as he passed one, it creaked open. If he looked inside, he would have seen the image of a boy he would have recognized as Albert going inside a coffin. But alas, he missed it.

(OC: It's short, but I'm in a rush. Sorry for such a lame first post >.<)

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
OOC: No offense Robincool98, but you're post is so far out of continuity that its hard to tell whats happening and even the stuff that I can deduce hardly makes sense. I've tried to stick to what I can piece together from your post such as the zombie atack but some things are (and I think I speak for everyone here when I say this) unaaceptable.

At one point you said "And 5 hours later the ghost reappeared and informed them that Striker was coming". What the hell, you just missed out five hours? Do yo know how long that is in-game time? You effectively said that either nothing (and thats a lot of nothing) happened for those five hours (which is basically bunnying on the highest level) or your chararcter did nothing for those five hours.

-----------------------------------------------------

~Andi Nicoli~

"yes I did, horrible images flooded my mind, death, murder, blood, it was all too much, I quickly stopped the trance" replied Hinari as he watched Andi. The answer wasn't exactly what he was looking for but it certainly confirmed it wasn't just him. Hinari looked around the room, "something has happened here, I don't know when and I don't know who has done it, but there has been many deaths here".

"I think that's where I can help you" Andi muttered. Hinari turned and crossed the weapon room to touch the wall of the coffin room. He seemed to go into a trance like state. Andi sensed his emotions. He couldn't share the vision that Hinari seemed to be having and nor did he want to with all the trauma of the last but he could scarcely guess what it was about, receiving small snapshots of it here and there.

Andi was about to cross the room to check if he was OK when all of a sudden something seemed to moved out of the coffin room beyond. No, not something, someone, the walking dead. Seemingly hundreds of them began spilling from the room. Luna immediately ordered Celer to attack, which in itself was quite interesting to watch, grinding the bones of the corpses into dust with its rotating front wheel of death.

Though sheer numbers were easily starting to overwhelm the bike, no matter how fast it was. The dead started closing in on them, pretty soon it had formed circles round each of them isolating the kids from each other. Luna had Celer and Albert was quickly dispelling his foes as they came in close, but it was Hinari that Andi worried for. He had only just come out of the trance and he hadn't moved in the past minute and a half. As they moved towards himself Andi stiffened, one of them grabbed hold of his arm with a rotten worm infested hand and he jerked back in response, but they continued to surround him in an ever tightening circle, the room now packed with them. How was this even happening? The dead don't just return or raise themselves someone had to do it...

Quickly Andi closed his eyes and focused on transferring maginified feelings of fear into the zombies over the area. Just as they had started grabbing hold of him it worked; all of the standing corpses froze in terror. As he continued to force them into submission Celer and Albert made short work of them. When all the Zombies were finally reduced to ash or returned to their rightful coffins Andi walked towards the other three.

"Ok, we need to all get out of here right now, I know what this place is" He said to them firmly. "Its an underground infirmary of somesort, I think. At the moment we seem to be in the morgue area. Those people in the coffins are all murder victims, I know it"

"I was it" he thought to himself, but quickly brushed the thought aside. "For some reason Father Striker seems to be collecting them, along with the murder weapons and those beds you saw in that other room, they're like hospital beds I think, and as for that"

With a quick motion Andi snatched the diary from Albert's hands, flicking through its pages then snapping it shut. "Its clearly a fake, firstly Striker wouldn't leave his diary just lying around and besides the book contains no emotional residue whatsoever, we shoukd just get out of here and regroup, I think"

Hopefully the others would follow him towards the satirs which he motioned to. Normally he'd be a bit more chipper and polite about things but after all the trauma of the dungeon experience and the zombies and everything else he was just sick and tired of the area, mostly the sick part. The other parts of the house held more promise to him. He also wanted to ave a chat with Hinari about his vision, he wanted to know what he'd seen, maybe they could help piece togther some of these mysteries, like why thir powers were so wonky and where Richard really was......

Last edited:

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
OOC: robincool98. Um...phoenix's can't be undead. They're immortal and stuff and resurrect themselves...and I'm not sure you're allowed to control Striker either.

-----------------

SHELLY JACOBSON

Shell followed thr group down the steps into an ever more stale air. She had the distinct feeling that nothing had happened around here for a good long time. When the children arrived at the base of the stairs, a few of the other kids poked around the room. Out of no where, hundreds of decripit corpses flooded in from an place unseen from Shelly's angle.

"Zombies?!" she shrieked, but couldn't be heard above the raging hoard. Several ghouls moved in her direction. She could have easily collapsed their haggard frames, but she dare not touch the foul things. Shelly crouched down and put her hands on the ground. She created a gravity well in the area around her, keeping any zombie that approached her rooted to the spot, straining under their own weight. When plenty had piled on to her gravity trap, she reversed it, and sent the zombies flying up into the air, thudding into the low ceiling with repugnant crunches.

It was at that time that the odorous hoard froze on the spot, but this was not of Shelly's own power. Andi had filled the brainless freaks with fear. How does something without a brain fear? she wondered, but accepted the premise nonetheless.

After the undead were reduced to nothing but dust (and summarily collapsed into a singularity, by compliments of Shelly), the group caught it's breath. Andi motioned the troupe to follow him, and Shelly, not wanting to be caught by herself in offlimits territory, obliged. These stairs were not stale, nor dusty. In fact, they almost seemed...sterile. As the group ascended, Shelly reeled in disgust and horror.

It was a medical lab...or some horrendous visage of such. Gurneys with half closed corpses were scattered this way and that. Some of the bodies more fresh than others. Surgery tools lay scattered about on bloody cloths, and X-ray screens displayed prints of things too mutated to describe.

"Murderer, Collector, now Evil Doctor. I'm beginning to see the picture here..." Shelly said, as she perused the shelves stocked with ambiguous bottles.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(robincool98, they are right, I should have said something earlier, but you're really going off in every which way, not to mention abusing your alloted powers, which I don't recall being part of your character's personality. You said you were a necromancer, not a summoner. It's alright for a nercromancer to summon spirits and things that have died, but you've gone to excesses. Also, 5 hours later, Striker appears randomly, in the dungeon, was a little excessive, Bunnying even. You're assuming we all didn't do anything for 5 hours, that's inconsiderate of other players. Striker however is a NPC to which no one has been given exclusive rights to play, thus you all may play him so long as you keep continuity, that means he can't be in two places at once.)

(I'll make a story post sometime after my stamina returns.)

undefeated_shellos

Grand Elite Master
~Hinari Itashi~

Hinari collected himself after the events, "zombies, bloody weapons, visions, what else could go wrong" he thought to himself. Hinari followed Andi and the rest out of the dungeon. He felt his headache slowly leave, he felt refreshed being out of that particular area.

Hinari walked up to Andi, "Richard, I saw Richard, he is not in the dungeon, he left out, one of the zombies frightened him, he got away and ran, he was so disorientated that he ran away from the entrance of the West Wing".

Hinari watched as Andi's expression changed. Hinari looked around at every one of the kids, father striker really had been hiding something from them, Hinari was a little hurt that father Striker would hide something of such magnitude from them. Hinari sighed a sigh of relief yet concern. At least he knew Richard was somewhere in the west wing.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
~Andi Nicoli~

Upon walking back up the dungeon stairs and into the third room along the West Wing corridor with a small group of people now following suit thankfully. Once everyone was out Andi closed the entrance to the Dungeon, just in case some of those zombies decided to go sleepwalking. Now they had left the dungeon the empath let out a relieved sigh and flashing a smile to everyone, his mood brightening with each second out of that nightmare chamber.

Just then Hinari walked up to Andi, "Richard, I saw Richard, he is not in the dungeon, he left out, one of the zombies frightened him, he got away and ran, he was so disorientated that he ran away from the entrance of the West Wing".

"Well then, looks like we'll have to follow" Andi replied with another weak yet sincere smile. For a second he looked dow in distraction. He was on the verge of walking away to find Percy and the others when he spun back round to look Hinari straight in the eyes "oh, and make sure you're careful too" He finished cryptically.

Andi said no more but he was counting on Hinari reading his mind, for the first time, trying to subtly hint at it in his eyes. If he did then he would know what Andi had meant by that last comment, that Andi suspected that there was something here interfering with their powers, or at least people with skills related to ESP, augmenting them, perhaps even irreversibly. The reason Andi thought that was because of what happened in the dungeon. Not the murder or the zombies (well, partially the zombies) but the visions both he and Hinari both had.

Andi had never been able to relive a past experience before, why now? He knew his ability had been growing recently but he didn't think that it would ever develop into a psychometric form. And Hinari....To Andi's knowledge his sibling had limited psyhic powers, his true power was in moving things with his mind, not seeing them and far as the boy knew he'd never had a vision that precise or clear before. Even when he touched the weapon he'd only had flashed, but a whole vision of the past? Something was definitely interefering with their abilities, maybe even those of the other kids too and Andi suspected it might be behind the corpse reanimation even....But who was behind it was the real question...

He didn't want to say this in front of the others though, some of them might panic or go awol. Right now he just wanted to get to those doubledoors at the end of the west wng corridor where Richard was described as going...

Last edited:

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
SHELLY JACOBSON

As Shelly caught up with the group, the first waves of nausea began to hit her. While she'd been desensitized by a litany of horror movies, seeing real mutilated corpses with real, reaking smells was a scarring experience for. She caught herself on a wall, and leaned against the structure. She noticed something odd. The gravitational properties of the wall were all wrong. She traced the strange spot with her hands, probing the forces holding the wall together. The space behind the wall was hollow.

She moved up and down the entire hall, and there seemed to be hollow spaces scattered throughout the area of the westwing that the group had surveyed thus far. She hurried back to Andi, who, like it or not, seemed to be becoming the leader of the trespassing group.

"Andi, uh, two things. First, I found a laboratory full of more..." she gagged slightly on the next word "...corpses. None of them were Richard...as far as I could tell." Images of skinned faces and deboned arms flashed through her mind. "Secondly, the entire west wing seems to be littered with secret passages. I don't know why, since Father Strike never lets anyone back here, but I keep finding really light sections of wall all over the place."

She sat down to catch her breath and expunge the phantasmal horrors of the cadaver laboratory from her mind.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Percy~

Percy opened another door cautiously. Unlike previous rooms, this one did not appear to be a bedroom, but rather some sort of lab. It was clean, but by no means, organized. Posters of the earth’s layers and the periodic table of elements adorned the walls. Beakers, test-tubes, Bunsen burners, and various papers were scattered about the room on several metal tables. He approached one of the tables, a beaker of soft green liquid with bubbles inside was sitting there, next to it was a legal document with several notes scrolled on it.

3/2/08
Test liquid A-1: test did not go as planned, less acid next time

3/3/08
Test liquid A-2: still too much acid, corroded the beaker
Test liquid A-3: If not enough acid is present, test target is not effected

3/5/08
Test liquid A-4: Today the desired results were achieved, still further testing is necessary.

3/15/08
Test liquid A-4: Alternative target produces different results

Percy wondered what sort of tests Father Striker might be doing in here, but it didn’t seem like anything evil. He noticed an open supply cabinet at the end of the room and moved over to it. Several jars and bags of chemicals were in it, labeled and alphabetized. But, on the bottom shelf after the zinc powder was a skull, a human skull. Percy reached in and picked this up. It was clean, perfectly clean and bore no apparent marks of trauma. He put this back and took another look around the room. It appeared to be a science lab, nothing more.

Suddenly Percy heard a creaking sound behind him.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
~Andi Nicoli~

Just as Andi was about to walk out of the room Shelly approached him. He could sens efrom her that he was starting to become some sort of leader figure, he didn't really know how he felt about that.

"Andi, uh, two things. First, I found a laboratory full of more......corpses. None of them were Richard...as far as I could tell. Secondly, the entire west wing seems to be littered with secret passages. I don't know why, since Father Strike never lets anyone back here, but I keep finding really light sections of wall all over the place"

"Well he may not allow us back here that sure didn't stop us lot from getting here did it?" Andi joked. For a second he remained silent. Now that he thought of it Andi had no evidence that Richard had gone through the double doors, just ran along the corridor. He might have found a secret passage like Shelly was suggesting.

"Hmm...I think you should lead some of us to those passageways, check for any signs of Richard or anything else interesting. I personally want to follow up on the double doors, see if there's anything there. Oh and by the way has anyone seen Percy lately?

undefeated_shellos

Grand Elite Master
~Hinari Itashi~

Hinari's attention was drawn away from Andi and the group and was focused on a poster on the adjacent wall. He slowly walked over to it, the poster was that of a beetle, horned and ugly as sin. Paint was splattered to make it look like blood was squirting from the bettle, Hinari felt uneasy by this painting, it seemed to give off an eerie aura. After examining it for some time, Hinari saw out of the corner of his eye Andi approaching.

He was on the verge of walking away to find Percy and the others when he spun back round to look Hinari straight in the eyes "oh, and make sure you're careful too" He finished cryptically.

Hinari caught what he was saying instantly, smiling vaguely, he gave another look to Andi as if to say, "don't worry, i'll be fine".

Hinari didn't know what was happening with his power, his psychic abilities seemed to be strengthening and getting out of control, was it this West Wing that was doing it, or was someone behind the altercations that where happening. Hinari shrugged off the eerie feeling he was getting, his mind began to cloud with various thoughts, from father striker being a murderer to father striker being a scientist that needed test subjects, that is why they where there.

Hinari tried hard to shrug these mental thoughts away but they kept coming.

"stop it, stop it" Hinari said holding his head, "stop it stop it" his voice began to rise, yet the thoughts continued, they seemed to have no end, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" Hinari said forcefully and rather loudly. Suddenly all the doors that where opened slammed shut, posters on the wall began to shake, things began to rattle, Hinari was loosing control, he began to rise slowly off the ground, but the thoughts continued, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" screamed Hinari, suddenly one of the walls caved in, the room that they had just left out of opened and the bed and furniture where tossed around, small items began to encircle Hinari.

Hinari held his head, he hadn't lost control in years, the only time this had ever happened was in the orphanage. Hinari thought he had control, but something about this West Wing was troubling his abilities, and making them go awry.

Suddenly, the thoughts began to cease, Hinari began to calm down, he slowly descended back to the floor. He felt so weak, weak beyond belief, he had strength to stand but was rather weak. His powers where being disturbed, but by who.

Hinari slowly regained his composure, standing up straight, his eyes had gone a solid white, had now returned to normal. He looked around at the shocked looks on his siblings faces.

"sorry" Hinari said calmly trying to force a smile.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
SHELLY JACOBSON

Shelly moved her hand along the wall as she stepped down the hallway. She turned a corner and found a very thin section of wall. Not only that, but the section of the wall was cool to the touch. She was about to relay the information but was silenced by a psychic outburst from Hinari. After he was through raving, she turned to Andi.

"Yeah, this wall definently is some sort of passage here. I'm not sure how to get in though..." she said helplessly. Of course, it was a matter of will that she could crumble the wall like tinfoil. But the less damage they did to the Westwing, the better.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
~Andi Nicoli~

"Hmm...I think you should lead some of us to those passageways, check for any signs of Richard or anything else interesting. I personally want to follow up on the double doors, see if there's anything there. Oh and by the way has anyone seen Percy lately?"

Shelly had started moving her hands along the wall in response to his request then, after a second or two, stopped over one area. As she turned to him he could tell she was onto something, or at least felt she was. They were about to speak when suddenly a streak of pain flashed through his brain.

"stop it, stop it" Hinari cried, holding his head, "stop it stop it, GET OUT OF MY HEAD"

As he continued to cry in pain things just got weirder and weirder. Books flew from shelves, the furniture began to move in all directions, Hinari even began to levitate. Then the room began to shudder as if under some sort of localized earthquake, Andi lunged toward the wall nearest for support, by the dungeon bookcase but it caved in reealing a large hole leading to the stairs, then suddenly-

"WOAH!" Andi spoke in shock as out of the blue he was raised into the air 9 feet by some unseen power, he was now almost level with his sibling many feet up. Hinari had lost control, for the first time Andi had known. He wanted to send calming vibes to his brother but he was so terrified, he could drop at any second, what if he hit hit head on his eventual descent, what Hinari acidentally threw him out of the window, just like his mother.... "HINARI!"

Then before he knew it the whole thing was over before it had began. Both Andi and his brother were lowered to the ground.

"sorry" Hinari apologised weakly to force a smile. Andi just stared at him for a few seconds with a mixture of horror, fear, sympathy and, even, hate to a small degree. Then he looked away, still shocked by the experience. Heh hadn't thought of himself as an acrophbic, or even scared of heights in anyway. Then again he'd never had to confront them, epecially with all te luxuries of Striker's hme offered at ground level. Guess his mother's death had effected him more than he'd thought. He looked back at Hinari.

"We really need to find out what's messing with our powers" He said solemnly, his voice quivering slightly. He went back to Shelley.

"Yeah, this wall definently is some sort of passage here. I'm not sure how to get in though..." she said helplessly. He waited for a moment without responding. He knew with Hinari's help, Shelly could shatter the wall in an instant, but he didn't really feel comfortable asking him with what he'd just been through. In fact, uses his powers again was probably the last thing the boy wanted.

"Well, I'm sure you'll find a way to get through" He said to Shelly with a flashing a quick smile & settling for a non-decision. He was still quite shaking after his experience with Levitation and didn't feel up to any real decision making just yet. Besides he had complete faith that she could work it out and he really was curious to know what was behind that wall, but even more so to know what Percy was doing now, he hadn;t seen him in a while and the tremor only added to his worries...

Last edited: