• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strikers or Controller

dd1zzle

I want to get Super Mario Strikers Charged and I also want to get a Classic Controller with Nunchuks...which one should I get?

Dattebayo

Banned
Get Mario Strikers Charged first, and then obtain the classic controller with nunchuks. I've done that sometimes.

dd1zzle

I only have about $45 and I'm gonna sell the game Wii Play (which such ***** dont get it) and may be MK armeggodon

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
I would have to say Charged, that should last you (i would think) untill Christmas. Then use christmas money for the controllers.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
Well, Strikers is an actual game, and as far as I've played, you don't really need the classic controller. It doesn't affect games too terribly using the GC controller as opposed to the classic controller.

I always thought the classic controller was a waste of money.

leaf7634

first get the controllers then mario strikers charged

Rave

Banned
Get Striker's and the controller used.

Mewchirio

Get Striker's and the controller used.
Yeah, i'd agree with you there XP Strikers is a pretty cool game...

~Mewchirio~