1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stronger Trainers?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Diamond Darkrai, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Diamond Darkrai

Diamond Darkrai Active Member

Hi,

I have a few questions such as:

I have heard a few rumors about Pokemon Trainers becomming Stronger.

Is it true that:
    1.When you did 5x a VS Seeker battle against the same guy that his pokemon get stronger?

2. When you defeat the Pokemon League 20x Pokemon Trainers become Stronger?

Please Discuss and tell me if it's true or not, if possible could you give your own experience (if you had any) in these situations?

Thank you!

2. Furret-Luver

Furret-Luver yummy berries

1. im pretty sure depending on the last gym you beat, trainers pokemon might evolve, and have higher levels when re-challenged.

2. when you re-challenge the elite 4 for a second time, their pokemons levels go up.

3. Diamond Darkrai

1. i've got all my badges.

2. i've beaten the Elite 4 over 50 times..

4. Aleh

Aleh «Last Hope»

They should become stronger as you battle them.

5. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

1. Most of the time, yes, but before it happens, you might need complete certain events such as defeating the Elite Four or catching Heatran (I think). And some trainers do not get stronger at all.

2. From what I know, this only applies to your rival. If you defeat the Elite Four 10 times, the levels of his Pokemon will increase with 10, and if you defeat the Elite Four 20 times, they will increase with 20.

6. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I know a pi with goldeen/seaking outside Veilstone City who becomes stronger after I beat him a few times.
    Thats the only trainer I remember.

7. Diamond Darkrai

Thanks all, does anyone know more pokemon trainers that become stronger?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  8. Sealotic

Sealotic Well-Known Member

I was often using the Vs seeker and I never noticed that.
    When I looked at the thread I said too myself ''Ah, it's impossible'', but after viewing the posts above...

Personally, I defeat one trainer for like 30 times and it didn't get stronger, so it never happened to me.

9. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

I don't personally know, but We've got the place and all the useful information of Pokémon of every trainer in Sinnoh: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/