• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest legendary Pokémon?

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I'd to say Mewtwo over Arceus..

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Mewtwo ftw. Just amazing strength and coverage

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Mewtwo. Nuff said

Liryuk

Magikarp ;D

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Why Rayquaza? A single Ice Beam would send it to the tenth circle of Hell.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
Arceus, Sword dance + Extreme speed FTW!!!

Gohankuten

I have to say Dialga. Dragon/Steel combo leaves only 5 attack that aren't not very effective. Fire, Ice, and Dragon moves are just normal damage while only Fighting and Ground give super effective hits and since Dialga can be taught magnet rise that eliminates the Ground weakness leaving only 1 super effective and 3 regular moves that will actually bother it. It also has good base def and s.def so unless you can hit it really hard with a move that it doesn't resist you won't KO it while with it's base s.att being high, having a 150 base power dragon type move with stab bonus means that unless you are part steel type you get KOed. Also Dialga can learn Thunder so Kyogre's drizzle get's turned against it. And with Earth Power it gets ground coverage on the steel type legendaries it can't hit hard with Roar of Time. So Dialga wins for most powerful.

I have to say Dialga. Dragon/Steel combo leaves only 5 attack that aren't not very effective. Fire, Ice, and Dragon moves are just normal damage while only Fighting and Ground give super effective hits and since Dialga can be taught magnet rise that eliminates the Ground weakness leaving only 1 super effective and 3 regular moves that will actually bother it. It also has good base def and s.def so unless you can hit it really hard with a move that it doesn't resist you won't KO it while with it's base s.att being high, having a 150 base power dragon type move with stab bonus means that unless you are part steel type you get KOed. Also Dialga can learn Thunder so Kyogre's drizzle get's turned against it. And with Earth Power it gets ground coverage on the steel type legendaries it can't hit hard with Roar of Time. So Dialga wins for most powerful.

Finally! Someone understands!

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Other than Arceus, probably Mewtwo. Either that or one of the Creation Trio, but I think of them as equal.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
In the games, I'm going to have to go with Reshiram. With its STAB and ability, nothing is resisted. Under the sun... that's a whole 'nother story. So yeah, Reshiram.

But, really dragon pulse is better than roar of time. Dragon pulse can be used twice in a row, equaling a 160 base power. Roar of time can only be used once and then it has to recharge, which pretty much makes it do as much damage as 2 base 75 damage moves back to back. Roar of Time is outclassed by a lot of other things.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Strongest?

Deoxys is pretty tough considering you have multiple forms to choose from. After that then Mewtwo

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Arceus. Duh. I mean, 720BST? A movepool bigger than <insert large body of water here>?! That guy's unstoppable.

Darkrai comes a close second, purely because of Dark Void

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Arceus? The toughest?

*sends out No Guard Machamp with DynamicPunch* GG, good sir.