• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest legendary Pokémon?

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
In the battle between Mew and Mewtwo... Mewtwo wins in my book. :)

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Mewtwo, Dialga and Kyogre. Great to use in Ubers.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Just because Arceus is "God" doesn't mean he's the strongest :/ I'd say Mewtwo because the anime makes all psychic types uber x3

miju d('_^o)

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I do like the Balanced Stats but it can be beating down as long as it doesn't get a SD Extreme speed tears through all teams. o.o

miju

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Besides Arceus, I think the strongest is a tie between Zekrom and Reshiram

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
If Arceus is 'God' as Pokemon goes, Mewtwo is the product of Mr. Fuji and his team 'playing God' as the phrase goes. Therefore I vote Mewtwo the winner! ;150;

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Mewtwo is so much better than Arceus. He's the one who was genetically modified to be even stronger than the rarest Pokemon ever, Mew. How can Arceus compare to Mewtwo's amazingness?

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Suicune isn't that strong to me tho :[

Have you ever battled one in the Subway. Man, they're tough. But I'd say, the strongest legendary in the games is Kyogre, while in the anime it's clearly Arceus.

Arsène

Mewtwo is better than arceus in game

Uhh, no it isn't. Standard Arceus can beat it out relatively easy. Don't even get me started on the Ghost form.

@Topic: Arceus, really the only Uber that can fit on practically any team.

Last edited: