• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest legendary Pokémon?

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Obviously hasn't faced a well-played Extremekiller/Dark Arceus.

True, I've never seen it played well, so I may be biased. Competitively, I've never used Arceus or seen someone who's used it, so when I battle n00bs who use him simply because he's got, I just gut him. I can't seem to make him work for me, though.

Oh, and Shaymin-S belongs up there with those utterly broken legends. Forgot to mention it.

Ramses

King of the World
I gotta say Mewtwo. No self-respecting "god" Pokemon is a Normal-type. And don't even give me that "Plate" nonsense, it just eliminates the possibility for it to hold a half-decent item. Mewtwo, however, is not only the most intelligent Pokemon, but the true strongest.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Victini with V Create also does tons, but not as much as a higher base special attack Mewtwo with Psycho Break. Dark types can switch in safely, though I'm not even sure if blissey would take the damage well.

Victini with V Create also does tons, but not as much as a higher base special attack Mewtwo with Psycho Break. Dark types can switch in safely, though I'm not even sure if blissey would take the damage well.

Dark types? Crushed by Aura Sphere. None of them survive after a Calm Mind. Blissey is OHKOed by +1 Psycho Break.

Victini V-Create does more but its a lot slower and has worse typing / coverage.

CuriousHeartless

Mewtwo. I despise nostalgia fanboys, but I can't help but go to first gen here. His stats are so good, both ways but you will only ever use Special Mewtwos unless you decide to get gimmicky, that he can kill most anything. Even his weaknesses are covered in his movepool. He killed in first gen, and he still does. There is a reason I chose to play as him in my RPG and it isn't just because he looks awesome, which he does.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Dark types? Crushed by Aura Sphere. None of them survive after a Calm Mind. Blissey is OHKOed by +1 Psycho Break.

Victini V-Create does more but its a lot slower and has worse typing / coverage.

True, but Victini isn't Uber yet, so it can be a sub for Mewtwo if you don't battle with Ubers. And besides, we are talking 180 base power here. You don't just talk about it lightly.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
True, but Victini isn't Uber yet, so it can be a sub for Mewtwo if you don't battle with Ubers. And besides, we are talking 180 base power here. You don't just talk about it lightly.
Victini will never be uber. Its got a typing that didn't even let it make OU. Its a beast in the sun but its not broken enough for ubers.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Regigigas. Have you SEEN that thing? It f*****g towed continents.

Arsène

Yes, but he's right. Psycho Break made Mewtwo once again the most powerful Pokemon in the game. Virtually nothing can switch in on it with any degree of safety.

You're blowing a marginally upgraded Psyshock severely out of proportion. It doesn't change the fact that Mewtwo is still very prone to being revenged due to it's lack of priority and somewhat frail defenses for Uber standards.

Nice to see him back in the number 2 spot in usage statistics, though.

Edit: That's individually, of course. The combined total of Arceus and his forms obviously exceed that. Really does go with everything it seems...

Last edited: