• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest Legendary

Which Legendary is More Powerful?

• Articuno

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Moltres

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 212 74.1%
  • Mew

Votes: 56 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Easily Mewtwo. Even today it is one of the strongest Pokemon around. Mew was good, had a much more diverse move pool then it's clone (and everything else for that matter,) but it just doesn't match up power wise.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
Mewtwo, of course. R/B/Y Mewtwo is the most powerful Poke'mon of all time.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Mewtwo, easy, it has one of the highest speed and highest sp atk after Deoxys atk mode. Not even the newer legendaries can topple him with ease.

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
It's easily Mewtwo. Even though Mew has a more diverse move pool, Mewtwo has Mew beat when it comes to power.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
You people forget that anything Mewtwo can do Mew can do almost as good (wanna say better). Take a look at this.

Mewtwo Imitation Build:
Softboiled
Amnesia
Psychic
Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Transform/Ice Beam

So I would say it's a draw between Mew and Mewtwo and in the end it comes down to preference. Mew could just as easily have been used to sweep entire squads back in R/B/Y.

EDIT: Just noticed Mew doesn't get Amnesia. Well without that I'd go with Thunder Wave which would easily have shut down Mewtwo. Then you could either Transform or pummel it with Ice Beam or Thunderbolt.

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Mew has a better movepool, but mewtwo has better stats.

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
Mewtwo by far. With the right moveset, it's unstoppable.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Certainly Mewtwo is the strongest by far.... Looks the strongest too

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Mewtwo ofcourse Powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.