• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest Pokemon

Strongest pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lalala_machine

That one with the plates and the 120 base stats in every category

what do you call it

Batman

pichu96

Alakazam because he can know so many different moves, like Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch!

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Alakazam because he can know so many different moves, like Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch!

Yes because Alakazam's greatest strength clearly lies in its physical attack, being a psychic pokemon and all *facepalms*

As for me, I'm going with Dragonite for its overall high stats, powerful movepool and resistance to most types.

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
Dragonite, because it owns, it has some of the highest stats and its only weaknesses are ice and dragon, and dragon types don't show up much. Did I mention it owns?

Nielkis

Fever dream faerie
Dragonite FTW <3

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
Dragonite is by far the most useful out of them. I find it far better than Salamence, with the added Sp.Def and Focus Punch.

Tenilius

Obviously the strongest Pokemon is Magikarp.
But out of those 5, I would pick Tyranitar because it doesn't have the same old Dragon or Psychic typings that most Pseudo-legends have.

League

Master Abra Catcher
Alakazam, Dragonite and Ttar can all stand alone. Rampardos needs TR support I generally find.

Anyway, Slaking is the strongest: it's so strong, that even at level 100 it disobeys you somewhat. It is so strong, that they felt they just had to weaken it. Regardless, it could probably beat the others listed with Counter, or knock out Alakazam with Return or Facade.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Out of those, Tyranitar. But Arceus is THE strongest.

andrew seth

master breeder
The strongest is by far definitely dragonite. It learns a variety of moves not just dragon moves

bardock the saiyan

tyranitar!
hes the coolest of all!
my meaning.;444;;107;;492-s;;026;;347;