• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest pokemon

telivisionhead

Hi, so what pokemon do you think are the strongest in battle? (It doesn't have to be the most powerful just some powerful ones)
;245;Enjoy!;306;

Last edited:

Lanik

All the Pokemon in the Ubers tier, especially Arceus. Is this really a debatable question?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Well, statistically:

Shuckle, under very specific circumstances, is capable of delivering the most damage out of any pokemon ever.

Kyogre is capable of dealing the most damage with no prior set up of any pokemon.

Arceus has the highest stat total.

Deoxys A has the highest attack stats.

Anything other then that is pretty much subjective stuff.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Arceus can change his type at whim if that makes things anymore ovious

*smirk*

Arceus rocks...hahaha....

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
Strongest Pokemon should be Arceus. If Arceus can change types in battle like in the Anime, it would be far from Uber

Firebrand

Indomitable
I know this isn't exactly the case, but I'll say Mewtwo if only because that's what we were all led to believe in Gen I. And it does have very good stats and a diverse (if not exceptional) movepool.

Floette

Fennekin
Obviously Castform is the strongest pokemon because it is my favorite.

But in all seriousness, "strongest pokemon" is very subjective.. I personally would rather use my favorites. What is fun about everyone using uber powerful pokemon?

Battling with favorites for the win~

gliscor&yanmega

All of them, none of them. There's no such thing as "strongest" any Pokemon can beat any Pokemon. It all depends on all the factors of the Pokemon in the battle, moves are probably the biggest factor, for having no moves that would cause any damage would be horrible for that Pokemon as it wont be able to do anything.

Star Champion AJ

All of them, none of them. There's no such thing as "strongest" any Pokemon can beat any Pokemon. It all depends on all the factors of the Pokemon in the battle, moves are probably the biggest factor, for having no moves that would cause any damage would be horrible for that Pokemon as it wont be able to do anything.

Then I want to see Unown beating (or trying to beat) Arceus or a Magikarp winning against Flygon.

Alli

Then I want to see Unown beating (or trying to beat) Arceus or a Magikarp winning against Flygon.

Have a Pokémon Pass on the effects of Nasty Plot and Agility to Unown, then have a HP that is SE against Arceus and you win. And Magikarp can beat anything, YouTube is your friend here!

GreatGonzales

The Master
Is this really a debatable question?

No, it isn't. When are people going to comprehend that you can't just say "hey guys what Pokemon is the strongest ever lol". The only way to make this a real question would be to debate the usefulness of a Pokemon in a certain tier. For example, if I said "what is the most useful pokemon in the OU tier?"

That would be a discussion of the best overall pokemon in OU, which is only a single grouping. This discussion would also be the most logical seeing as OU is considered the standard tier.

Every Pokemon has certain advantages over another. Almost any pokemon can beat almost any Pokemon, given the right strategy. Blissey is one of the best special walls ever to have existed (outclassed by eviolite chansey) and as such it has held on to the edge of the demanding arena that is overused. Then you have Gallade, a fighting type banished to the mountains of RU. Why? Because other Pokemon do its job better. So most inexperienced people would say blissey is the guaranteed win. But gallade's physically offensive presence and type advantage laugh at the blissey. But then there's something to counter gallade. And something to counter that. And so on and so forth. You could jump up to ubers and slide back down to NU to counter the next Pokemon on line.

You can't say one Pokemon is the strongest. There are too many factors. Typing, moves, stats, strategy........ It's just too much. So stop asking what Pokemon is strongest. There's no answer (the only time there was one was gen 1 with mewtwo) and there never will be.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Level 100 Unown with Hidden Power(Fighting), maxed out IVs and EVs for Special Attack, Modest nature, vs Arceus that has no moves that can do anything, and is the lowest level it can legally be, with bad Special Defense. I'm sure Unown would get the win in that case.

Magikarp is basically the same deal, Level 100, power it up, have Flygon be with no damage dealing moves.

Of course, this isn't something you'd likely see, but that's not my point. Point I'm making is, depending on the situation, either side can win.

Mr.Ducky209

Hellaphants
The Strongest pokemon is in that pic, the ultimate wall, Umbreon. Screech, Toxic, Confuse Ray, and Mean look; with leftovers

Mr.Ducky209

Hellaphants
But best legendary is obviously arceus

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Magikarp. Should I tell you more?

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Dragonite, nuff said.

Mr.Ducky209

Hellaphants
Salamence is awful. It can give hits, but cant take them. In the defenses, its as good as a Lv.100 magikarp. Dragonite, is way better, slower than Salamence tho. JUST CHOICE SCARF IT THOUGH!!!