• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Strongest shown onscreen Pokemon?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
The strongest onscreen showed Pokemon has to be without a doubt Cynthias Über hax Garchomp. I swear that thing was just........ Never lost onscreen before (if im right) and I think vs Caitlyn she purposely lowered Chompsters hax value to give Caityln some face xD

And no, I do not think Charizard can beat a champions über hax Garchomp.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Inb4 pokemonsquares

I'm pretty sure Arceus has ever appeared before in the anime. And I have to rephrase my question

STRONGEST TRAINER-owned Pokemon that has appeared onscreen.

It was in the movie, you should say anime only then sorry.

Any of the champions pokemon, I have thhem at the same strength.

sandy ketchum

Tobias's darkrai is strong but cynthias garchomp is too overratedly powerful.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The strongest onscreen showed Pokemon has to be without a doubt Cynthias Über hax Garchomp. I swear that thing was just........ Never lost onscreen before (if im right) and I think vs Caitlyn she purposely lowered Chompsters hax value to give Caityln some face xD

And no, I do not think Charizard can beat a champions über hax Garchomp.

Only time we even saw her hurt was against the Kami trio xD.

Chriiis

I don't think you're giving Caitlin enough credit here, her Gothitelle was really impressive to take a blow like that(that Dragon Rush was going full power) and remember, she is an E4 so it wouldn't be one to go down in a single hit, no matter how strong a Champion is. I'm also sure Aaron managed to beat Garchomp at some point in their battle, even if it wasn't onscreen.

I do agree that her Garchomp is probably the toughest Pokemon we've seen onscreen in the anime, but I'd have to say Flint's Infernape might come in at a close second, that thing is all kinds of strong. If it wasn't for the fact that it had already faced two(?) of her Pokemon already, I think it definitely could've given Garchomp a bigger run for its money than what we got to see.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If we're not counting legendaries, probably Cynthia's Garchomp.

If we're talking about Pokemon owned by the main cast, than Ash's Pikachu/Charizard and Iris' Dragonite.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Cynthia's Garchomp, Tobias's Darkrai, Noland's Articuno, Mewtwo, Ash's Pikachu and Oshawott.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Cynthia's garchomp is the obvious choice

here's another question
Out of all female leading characters who had the strongest?
Misty gyaradose
May blazikin
Dawn mamoswine
Iris dragonite

Overall I couldn't pick, who do you think?