• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stuck at home with SBURB 2

[Sign Ups]
[Discussion]

iaza18507238983700.png
A Boy stand sin his bedroom. According to him, today is a pretty cool day. Today is the day he starts a supposedly AWESOME game called SBURB 2. He has no reason why, but already, he loves it. Apparently, It's so awesome.

Enter name.

Enraged Idiot.

The boy looks at you. His face turns into a deep frown. Come on, you massive ****. What's my real name?

Try Again.

Thomas Smith.

Introduce me to Thomas!
Your name is THOMAS, as mentioned. You are freakishly obsessed with FARMS, and everything to do with them. FARMYARD ANIMALS, FARMYARD MACHINES AND EVEN FARMYARD OBJECTS. You love them all. All of them. You also love PENGUINS, and have made interesting comics based around a Penguin superhero named "SUPENGUIN", who you made up. They're private comics though. You also are a big fan of RAP MUSIC. You love a plethora of Rap songs, and you have MEMORISED THE LYRICS TO THE RAPS. You consider yourself to be a LYRICAL GENIUS.

You have an intense loathing for BANANAS, and are on a continuous CRUSADE TO RID THE WORLD OF BANANAS. You also hate ALL ITALIAN THINGS. You are perpetually CRANKY, but you dislike being RIDICULOUSLY ENRAGED.

Your chumHandle is anvilFist, and you maek freequetn tpyso
*make frequent typos.
That you constantly are correcting. You also call people by odd names, like J-dog instead of John, D-dog instead of Dave, or R-dog instead of Rose.

Thomas: Inform us of your day.
Earlier this morning, you woke, as always. It's a weekend today, a Sunday, so you had a nice relaxing morning. You woke up late, had a nice, non-Italian breakfast. You hate Italian things, as mentioned. Your annoying younger brother, Robert, with stupid afro-like curly hair, loves them. You think he looks far more like Carlos Puyol than an Italian footballer, but still, he likes Italy. Why not Spain? Spain's lovely. Much nicer than Italy, anyway.

You did very little in the way of homework. You were far to busy getting all worked up and excited about the arrival of SBURB 2. It arrived at 13:11. Late, as usual. You must say, you're uncharacteristically excited and bouncy today. You really need to tone it down. You don't want your online friends to think you're become HAPPY or anything. You met all of them a while back now, and separately, but online. It's been about a year now since that happened. They're a cool bunch, you must say. Oh, and they all seem to know eachother too, making your job MUCH easier.

The "job" you speaks of is in fact the game. SBURB 2. Apparently you need a daisy-chain connection between players. There's ten of you, so it should be a bit of a challenge, but comparatively simple (You heard of a session where there were 50 players. Now THAT is challenging.) It's really odd. There have been loads of reports of freak meteor showers lately. It's really, really bizzare. It happened about three years ago, too. Then it suddenly stopped. You honestly has no idea how. Oh well.

Anyway, what You're trying to do now is form a connection with someone so you can start the game. According to the online Game manuals, you need a server player for every client player. Oh cool, one of your friends is online. Let's initiate the chat.

Thomas: Initiate Chat.
[08:10] -- anvilFist [AF] began pestering cannyThespian [CT] at 20:10 --
[08:11] AF: Howdy A-dog !
[08:11] CT: ... Oh, hey?
[08:11] AF: So... you playing this game?
[08:12] CT: I dunno'
[08:12] AF: Come on chicken I need an answer.
[08:12] CT: Kidding, of course I am~
[08:12] AF: Oh good. I was thinking you were going all weird on me there.
[08:12] AF: Byt the way...

[08:13] CT: Yep?
[08:13] AF: You're not cosplaying as that goddamn awful ****ing vile specimen that is Tropius are you?
[08:13] AF: ARGH
[08:13] AF: *By the way

[08:13] CT: Again? Sure, why not?
[08:13] AF: Take it off. Now.
[08:13] AF: Or I shall be forced to destroy it.
[08:14] AF: The Banana crusade continues, you see.

[08:14] CT: ...Oh, no, I'm not cosplaying right now, 0-00 --- 0-00~
[08:14] AF: Oh god not that either.
[08:14] AF: How many times have I said this?

[08:14] CT: :(
[08:14] AF: I NEED TRANSLATIONS, A-dog.
[08:15] CT: OH, right, hehe. That was just an lol
[08:15] AF: I don't get y'all's horse-brained idiocies.
[08:15] AF: So... anyway, you got your Server disc?
[08:15] AF: So we can get dis conneciton going an' all.
[08:15] AF: *this

[08:16] CT: You wish. T___T It should be coming today, though.
[08:16] AF: Oh... Ok then. Well, I guess it's adios from here then.
[08:16] AF: Yeha that wa skinda it really.
[08:16] AF: Unless if ya got somethin' you wanna discuss.

[08:16] CT: "skinda"?
[08:17] AF: *was kinda
[08:17] AF: ARGH!
[08:17] AF: TYPOS!
[08:17] AF: ARGH!

[08:17] CT: Waitwaitwait, it's here~ -000 0-0 -000
[08:17] AF: A-dog?
[08:17] AF: Oh, the game... riiiiiight...

[08:17] CT: Okay, I got it~
[08:17] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to PRANKY --
[08:18] AF: EXCELLENT! NOW WE CAN PWN THIS MOTEHR****IN' GAME!
[08:18] CT: ...What now?
[08:18] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[08:19] CT: Oh, you're the smooth one?
[08:19] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[08:19] CT: Might as well be the sidekick. :p
[08:19] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --
[08:19] AF: This does not amuse me.
[08:20] CT: What, do I not phase you as a dimwitted person?
[08:20] AF: No.
[08:20] AF: Anyway, what's next? You need to enter your server disc.
[08:20] AF: Theeeeeen...
[08:21] AF: Connetc to me. I think you need my IP address or somehting.
[08:21] AF: No wait.
[08:21] AF: My game code.
[08:21] AF: I insert my client disc
[08:21] AF: *Connect
[08:21] AF: It'll give me the code.

[08:21] CT: Got it~, I'll be back in a jiffy*
[08:21] AF: Wait a sec.
[08:21] CT: What?
[08:21] AF: Erm...
[08:22] CT: :D***
[08:22] AF: I was typing that ebfore you typed yours.
[08:22] AF: *before
[08:22] AF: So it kidna meant... see ya in a minute.
[08:22] AF: *kinda meant

[08:22] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering cannyThespian [CT] at 20:22 --
[08:22] CT: Okay then*

YEAH MAN! You feel totally pumped This is going to be SWEET! Ok, so all you need now is to get your game. You walk over to my bed-side table and pick up the copy of the game. Now, all you need to do is just stick it into the computer, and it should come up with your code.

Thomas: Do that then.
Excellent. Ok, right. Code is 2313-3454-6769. Gotcha.

Thomas: Pester Anya again.
[08:26] AF: Ok then, I'm done. Gme disc inserted. My number is: 2313-3454-6769
[08:26] AF: *Game

[08:26] CT: Wait, let me check***
[08:28] CT: Okay, mine is: 0294-6434-5058

[08:29] AF: ...
[08:29] AF: A-dog.
[08:29] AF: I don;t need your code.
[08:29] AF: *don't
[08:29] AF: You need mine. Give yours to your server player.

[08:29] CT: ...Ah. sorry, I'm such a noob. 0-00 --- 0-00 (lol)
[08:29] AF: By the way, have you decided on that?
[08:29] AF: B-dog?

[08:30] CT: B*** Oh, you meant Blue* I'm actually not quite sure yet* :/
[08:31] AF: She's kinda... odd.
[08:31] AF: You ever seen pictures of her?
[08:31] AF: She looks like a boy. o.0

[08:31] CT: Boyish? Ah, I just got a new cosplay idea*
[08:32] AF: Aww.... no... I'm such a horse-brianed fool.
[08:32] AF: *brained
[08:32] AF: Well, at leats it beats Tropius (KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL)
[08:32] AF: #*least
[08:33] AF: *least

[08:33] CT: I don't even like bananas*
[08:33] AF: Good.
[08:34] CT: Second time, I'm not cosplaying right now, 0-00 --- 0-00*
[08:34] AF: I know.
[08:34] AF: But I wouldn't know.
[08:34] AF: It's not like I have Skype or anything
[08:35] AF: Not sure I even know what you look like...

[08:35] CT: Ah, it looks like the other "A-Dog"'s online.
[08:35] AF: Yeah, I'm trying to get in touch with that guy
[08:35] AF: I think he's a little busy.
[08:35] AF: Oh wait, he's responded.

[08:36] CT: Did he?

Thomas: She was Ok, now, who's this guy?
Ok, time to respond to Aden, another of your pals.

[08:33] -- peculiarCreator [PC] began pestering anvilFist [AF] at 20:33 --
[08:33] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT --
[08:33] AF: Howdy A-dog
[08:35] AF: A-dog?

[08:35] PC: Don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm still here.
[08:36] AF: Howdy, I'm not worried, due.
[08:36] AF: You gotta chill.
[08:36] AF: That shoudl be pretty normal for your though.
[08:36] AF: Canda...
[08:36] AF: *Canada

[08:37] PC: Canada?
[08:37] AF: You live there, right?
[08:37] AF: *should
[08:37] AF: (just realized that one)

[08:37] PC: That's right. I do. Forgot for a second.
[08:39] AF: Ha. You really are a horse-brained fool sometimes, A-dog.
[08:40] PC: That's what my sister says.
[08:40] AF: I doubt it. She doesn't have nearly as much aweosme farm knowledge as I do.
[08:41] AF: Speaking or siblings, my brother is such an idiot.
[08:41] AF: Risotto.
[08:41] AF: ARGH I HATE ITALIAN FOODS!
[08:41] AF: You feel my pain, right?
[08:41] AF: MY PAIN. :(

[08:41] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT --
[08:41] PC: Not neccesarily. I like Italian foods.
[08:42] AF: But they're just so... ITALIAN!
[08:42] AF: Italian= Not good.
[08:42] AF: I will never visit Italy.

[08:42] PC: But I'd understand if it was Mexican cuisine. My stomachs not built for it.
[08:43] AF: It's bound to be a horrible place full of stupid idiots will silly accents.
[08:43] AF: Like Mario.
[08:43] AF: Nintendo did a lot of good, but with mario, they did a whole load of ****.

[08:43] PC: Did you know that I'm Italian? Partly, anyways. I thought I told you before.
[08:43] AF: Really?
[08:44] AF: My esteem for you has dropped.
[08:44] AF: Considerably.

[08:44] PC: Aw. I'm so hurt.
[08:44] PC: Not really
[08:44] PC: If you couldn't catch the sarcasm

[08:44] AF: Yeah, I goota go now. Sorry.
[08:45] AF: Italian obsessed borther rubbing me the wrong way/. Strife time.
[08:45] AF: *brother

[08:45] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 20:45 -

Thomas: Continue your pester session with Anya.
[08:41] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT --
[08:42] CT: So*** what are you two talking about?
[08:43] AF: Italians and my utter hate for them
[08:43] CT: Ah*** makes sense, I guess*
[08:44] AF: Oh dammit. Got to go. My stupid brotehr is bugging me.
[08:44] AF: *brother

[08:44] CT: Sibling? Lucky***
[08:45] CT: Though, probably not for you* :p

[08:45] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering cannyThespian [CT] at 20:45 --

Thomas: Deal with brother
You weren't kidding.
"Thomassino, how are you?" he says in his stupid accent.
"SHUT UP!" you yell back. This probably won't end well.
"Make me!" he says.
"Oh, that's it, ya liddle runt! STRIIIIIIIIIIIFE!"

Thomas: STRIIIIIIIIFE!
You almost jump out of my chair, grabbing your Monkey's Fist as you do. It's a decorative knot in the form of... well, a Monkey's fist. Swing it around though, and you could hurt somebody. Like now. Like that goddamn idiot of a brother of yours. He gets out his plastic pizza, entering his own battle stance. Oh god he's not-

Thomas: Get hit by plastic Pizza.
The pizza slams into your face and you let of a little yelp of surprise and pain.
"ARGH YOU RUNT! YOU'RE TOAST, YOU HEAR ME?" you yell. You're now in such a state of fury you can't think straight. Until he pays, You're not calming down. You run at him, swinging the Monkey's Fist in a circular motion. He dodges your first attack, only serving to make me more angry. You charge at him again. This time, as he dodges, you move the fist to the left a little. Success. It clips his legs and he falls over.

"Yeah, man, you're down. I win. Get your stinking pizza outta here and leave me." you say, taunting your brother a little. Robert's such a pain, but you love him really. You'll let him retreat with just a little pain in the legs.

"Ok..." he says, defeated, this time without his stupid accent. You watch the door close behind him, before walking over to your bed. You collapse on it. Strife always annoys you. Now to wait for Anya...

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
A young girl is sitting on her bed, and she looks like she had a rough night. Dark circles are under her eyes, but that's to be expected since she hasn't had a good night sleep in over a year. What will the name of this young girl be?

---- Hilroy

The young lady puts a cardboard sign saying "Blue" in front of the first name. No way she'd let you know her real name.

You are now "Blue", also known as treacherousThinker on pesterchum. You're full of trix and you love to keep people guessing X}

Your interests and fears include-

"Like I'd tell you."

Very well, let's get to work.

==> Go downstairs and check the mail

You don't have any reason to check the mail. You weren't expecting anything today. Even so, you don't need to go downstairs since your room has a balcony and a staircase leading to the ground. Besides, you don't feel like dealing with your psycho-sister right now. You'd rather stay in your room.

Time to see who's on. Ah, Lily's on

TT: Yo Lily
TT: it's Blue

CL: #ello blue.
CL: #ow are you?

TT: same as usual
TT: you?

CL: About the same as usual, too.
CL: I'm glad you're doing well, though.

TT: now see
TT: that's where you're wrong
TT: my usual isn't really the typical definition of "good"

CL: Ah. Never mind, then?
TT: kehehe X}
TT: am I to assume your usual is "good"?

CL: Pretty much. Even if i don't project that.
TT: anything new in the gaming world?
CL: Lately, not much. Though, i've also been waiting for a few things to come out, so i might not be thinking about anything else.
CL: At least some of those are quite a ways off. Maybe i should look for something else in the meantime.

TT: what about that game the Grasseater has been raving about for the past two weex?
TT: Y'know Sburb

CL: I was going to start that sometime soon if i can find a partner. I didn't think of mentioning that, since i figured you already knew a fair bit about that.
TT: Yeah, loox kinda good
TT: but I've been wrong before

CL: It's just something we'll have to wait and see about. I might wait another day, i have an old game i've been wanting to finish for a while, and since i have a little time...
TT: yeah, I should probably get to work too
TT: my arsenal is quite lack-luster at the moment

Another especially rough night, another urge to make weapons. From what you tell your friends, they must either think you're practicing to be a serial killer or a LARPer with all the weapons you craft.

You glance around your room and see your prized hockey-scythe. You don't even play hockey, but you just had a goalie stick around the house. Even if you know the concept of crafting weapons is morbid, this piece makes you kinda proud. You want to see what you can make with your slingshot; it's already strong enough to kill a squirrel. And squirrel is surprisingly tasty barbequed.

You go over to your hardware drawer on your desk and find that your entire stash of duct tape is gone. You know for a fact that you had three of them the previous morning. RUTH.

Forget it, you can't be bothered to endulge her stupid pychiatric practises for now.

CL: It's worth it if you can manage it, usually.
TT: I'm gonna need more duct tape then
CL: It probably would help. I usually keep a lot of duct tape handy. If i don't, i'll probably need it.
TT: You have any idea how hard it is to get duct tape out in the middle of the st Lawrence?
TT: there's listerally no hardware stores within walking distance

TT: ...unless you can walk on water, of course
CL: Although i guess it is a strange
CL: ah.
TT: that's why I own a jetski
CL: Understandable. #opefully you get your duct tape problem sorted
TT: hang on
CL: okay
TT: my stupid sister wants something
TT: she's probably the one hoarding the duct tape
-- treacherousThinker [TT] ceased pestering carnifexLunaris [CL] at 16:42 --

"Oh Lil' Miss~" your sister calls from down the stairs.

"Time for shiznit to get real." you say before grabbing your Hockey-Scythe and going downstairs. You meet your older sister and guardian sitting in her plush armchair as she motioned towards her stupid bed-couch-shrink thing. No way in hell you're letting her pick your brain over the duct tape.

"I want to talk to your about your weapon obsession. I have a feeling that the weapons create a sense of power and security when you're so small. Have a seat and we'll delve into your subconscious."

"Strife." you say with almost no emotion. Your sister raises and grabs her weapon from her specibus: a tase baton; the choice weapon for mental doctors.

You see the duct tape rolls drop from her purse and you hook them with the end of your hockey-scythe before absconding. You're not putting with with this bullshiznit right now. You head back upstairs to your room.

A relatively young girl, about fifteen, sits at a computer, letting it load something. Meanwhile, she occupies herself with a portable video game. She seems to be pretty energetic about her playing, even though that might seem a little odd. What will her name be?

Enter name.

> LILY MILLIGAN

Good enough. Your name is LILY MILLIGAN. What's this? You're in the middle of a game? Too bad.

==>

You continue to play your game while you wait for your computer to load. This game allows you to choose the name and gender of your protagonist. You choose a male character; what will you name him?

Lily: Enter name.

> ADAM BOLTZMANN

==>

Your character's name is ADAM BOLTZMANN. You use this name on Pesterchum to hide your real name. Why? Just because. A few people know your real name, though.

Lily: Check other stats and inventory.

You are LILY MILLIGAN and blah blah blah. You are, again, fifteen years old. As you probably guessed, you love VIDEO GAMES, particularly of a very great vintage... but you're still okay with newer games, as evidenced by your current game. It's an RPG released in 2011. It's strange, but fun. One of the characters' clothes informed your own, particularly her shirt. In fact, your shirt is basically an exact copy of one of the characters'.

Your Chumhandle is carnifexLunaris. #eavy scarring mars some of your letters, and you are known for using some very screwy language. You also, as stated, go by the name of adam boltzmann.

Your room is filled up with posters, with a laptop set on your desk. A large set of laptop fans has been pretty permanently attached with duct tape. You use that to do basically everything that's not a game you play on an external system -- which, truth be told, you do a fair bit. You spend a lot of time here. A television is sat in the corner with a top-loading "NES 2" system attached to it. You were playing some game involving a blue robot. You think it was the third game in the series.

You carry around that computer in your MESSENGER BAG. Your backpack has a MUSIC PLAYER on it. Once your SYLLADEX is on line, it will be controlled with that.

Your STRIFE DECK has two STRIFE SPECIBI assigned: WRENCHKIND and PISTOLKIND. You keep your pistol in a glass case on a wall. It is a LUGER P08, like the one a rabbit in one of your favorite GRAPHIC NOVELS wields. You've had to replace every part at least once, you're sure. The wrench is set on the desk; it's an old, blackened, beaten-up monkey wrench. The head section is pretty heavy.

Lily: Check your computer.

You get the feeling that your computer should be loaded by now. You heard about that Sburb game everyone's talking about, but first things first, you want to finish an old game before you get to something like that. The game has been screwing with you for long enough.

Say, one of your chums is talking to you! You'd better respond.

Lily: Confer with CT.

-- cannyThespian [CT] began pestering carnifexLunaris [CL] at 16:04 --
CT: Hey~
CL: #ello.
CT: How's life?
CL: Pretty good. And with you?
CT: I'm trying to figure out how this SBURB thing works* Not going too well* :p
CL: I've heard good things about it, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was a little unintuitive.
CL: Especially early on...
CL: I haven't actually started using it yet, though.
CT: Are you insinuating that you already have it?
CL: I have it, but i haven't done anything with it yet.
CL: I've been a little busy and have yet to get a partner either way.
CT: Ah, I see*
CT: Anyway, I've been trying to contact AF, but he doesn't seem to be responding*
CT: Do you mind trying?
CL: I could. I think he went offline, but i'm not sure. I saw him on earlier, but was a little sidetracked.
CL: The game i was playing was putting the screws to me.
CT: That sucks* Hang in there~
CL: Okay.
CT: And further, his mood is set to chummy
CT: Do you think he's just trying to troll me?
CL: I'm not really sure, but i don't see why it's impossible. #e usually didn't seem the sort, though. At least, i never thought he was.
CT: I suppose you're right* 0-00 --- 0-00
CT: Maybe he just forgot to log off
CT: Wait, CAN you log off?
CL: That's possible. #e might be busy with something.
CL: As far as logging off goes... it seems to be a bit of a pain sometimes.
CT: So closing the client isn't enough?
CL: Generally, no, if i'm remembering this right. Usually, what i do nowadays is just turn it off through the task manager on my operating system.
CL: Since it was screwing with me a lot a while ago.
CT: *** Moving on, have you decided on your server player
CT: ?
CL: Not yet i haven't.
CT: Well, I appear to be stuck with AF
CT: Not that it's a bad thing, 0-0 --- 00-0 0-00
CT: Gyaah, sorry, that's just morse for*** 0-0 --- 00-0 0-00?
CL: Okay. I don't use it that often, so morse code tends to go out of my head.
CL: So, have you been in contact with any of the others in the group, by the way?
CT: I'm talking with TT right now*
CL: I see. I talked to her a little bit earlier. Not very much, though.
CT: So, have you picked your server player yet?
CT: Wait*** you already told me*
CT: never mind, 0-00 --- 0-00
CL: Yeah. Still looking for someone. I'll have to see who's available.
CT: Ah, -000 0-0 -000
CL: Okay.
-- cannyThespian [CT] is now an idle chum! --

Lily: Get distracted

Easier done than said. You turn back to your portable video game; something about this game is still so interesting! You recall having read about how the girl who fights by your side is Emperor Nero or something like that. It's kind of silly, you guess, but whatever.

Your computer's program is all loaded up. It's time for that genetically-enhanced shooter you love! It's not what you kept saying you'd play, but it's pretty fun, too, and quite a distraction. It's kind of fun playing as a giant in a diving suit, you guess.

You missed some Pesterchum messages while you were away, though.

CT: Sorry 'bout that* I was just talking with TT for a bit*
CT: Hello?
-- cannyThespian [CT] ceased pestering carnifexLunaris [CL] at 17:01 --

After a while, though, you become a little bored.

Lily: Go downstairs and get a drink.

You decide to head downstairs. You grab your wrench before you go, just in case of Strife. You highly doubt there'll be a reason for that, but it is always possible.

Last edited:

Monty

The North Wind
A young sits in front of a wall, he’s surrounded by paintbrushes and jars of paint. He seems to be painting a large self-portrait on the wall. Paint randomly dots his face. What should his name be?

Aden Jackson

That’s a splendid choice for a name. “Of course it is.” Aden piped up.

You’re the pompous one, obviously. “You forgot to say gorgeous!”

Whatever. Let’s get started.

Aden was getting a bit thirsty. He got up and was going to head downstairs, but he was distracted by a Pesterchum message from anvilFist. A friend of sorts.

[02:33] -- anvilFist [AF] began pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 14:33 --
[02:33] AF: Howdy A-dog
[02:34] AF: A-dog?
[02:35] PC: Don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm still here.
[02:35] AF: Howdy, I'm not worried, due.
[02:36] AF: You gotta chill.
[02:36] AF: That shoudl be pretty normal for your though.
[02:36] AF: Canda...
[02:36] AF: *Canada
[02:36] PC: Canada?
[02:36] AF: You live there, right?
[02:36] AF: *should
[02:37] AF: (just realized that one)
[02:37] PC: That's right. I do. Forgot for a second.
[02:38] AF: (OOC: Btw, Raiden [Anya] beat you to it. But you're still gonna be in the first post. Cos you're here now.)
[02:39] AF: Ha. You really are a horse-brained fool sometimes, Aden.
[02:39] PC: (ooc: alrighty. so what exactly are we gonna be talking about. just idle chat?)
[02:40] PC: That's what my sister says.
[02:40] AF: (OOC: pretty much, yeah.)
[02:40] AF: I doubt it. She doesn't have nearly as much aweosme farm knowledge as I do.
[02:40] AF: Speaking or siblings, my brother is such an idiot.
[02:40] AF: Risotto.
[02:41] AF: ARGH I HATE ITALIAN FOODS!
[02:41] AF: You feel my pain, right?
[02:41] AF: MY PAIN. :(
[02:41] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to PRANKY --
[02:41] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT --
[02:41] PC: Not neccesarily. I like Italian foods.
[02:41] AF: But they're just so... ITALIAN!
[02:42] AF: Italian= Not good.
[02:42] AF: I will never visit Italy.
[02:42] PC: But I'd understand if it was Mexican cuisine. My stomachs not built for it.
[02:42] AF: It's bound to be a horrible place full of stupid idiots will silly accents.
[02:43] AF: Like Mario.
[02:43] PC: Did you know that I'm Italian? Partly, anyways. I thought I told you before.
[02:43] AF: Nintendo did a lot of good, but with mario, they did a whole load of ****.
[02:43] AF: Really?
[02:43] AF: My esteem for you has dropped.
[02:43] AF: Considerably.
[02:44] PC: Aw. I'm so hurt.
[02:44] PC: Not really
[02:44] PC: If you couldn't catch the sarcasm
[02:44] AF: Yeah, I goota go now. Sorry.
[02:44] AF: Italian obsessed borther rubbing me the wrong way/. Strife time.
[02:44] AF: *brother
[02:45] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 14:45 –

Well Thomas can be a sour taste a times. Time for that drink. Aden headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen. His sister happened to be in there. She quickly stood upright and put her hands behind her back. She was obviously hiding something.

“What ya got there sis?” Aden said as he edged closer. She claimed to not have anything as she fled the scene. He was surprised by how fast she moved backwards. A piece of paper was on the island in the center of the kitchen. It was a receipt. Sure enough, it was for SBURB2. A grin spread across his face. He capthalogued the receipt. He got a cup of water and headed back to his room.

His painting was nearly dry, but he was still covered in paint. He went to take a shower. Once he came back he put away his painting supplies and put some clothes on. There was now another pesterchum message for him. He clicked it. It was Anya a.k.a. cannyThespian. She’s always fun to talk to.

[02:51] -- cannyThespian [CT] began pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 14:51 --
[02:52] PC: Hello there!
[02:53] CT: Oh, hey~
[02:55] PC: how's life been treatin ya
[02:55] CT: Fine, thanks*
[02:55] CT: Say, me and AF were thinking of creating a group*
[02:55] CT: But, I have no idea what to call it*
[02:55] PC: a group for what?
[02:56] PC: like a club or somethin
[02:56] CT: (OOC: Pesterchum, of course*)
[02:57] PC: i'm cool with that. what about the name Risotto
[02:58] CT: Hmm, sound pretty cool* But a bit italian* I'm going to try and contact everyone to see what they think*
[02:59] CT: *** Except everyone else is offline* T_T
[03:00] PC: no one's ever online.
[03:00] PC: that's the way the cookies crumble
[03:00] CT: Oh well*** I can try again tomorrow*
[03:00] CT: I meant we*
[03:01] CT: And*** do you know how to log out?
[03:01] PC: click client then exit
[03:01] PC: thats what i read at least
[03:02] CT: Ah*** thanks~
[03:02] CT: Not that I'm going offline*
[03:03] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:03] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to PRANKY --
[03:04] CT: Say, what theme do you use? You know, CLIENT ---> OPTIONS ---> Theme?
[03:04] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to ACCEPTANT --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to PLEASANT --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to ECSTATIC --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to MYSTIFIED --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to DETESTFUL --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to INSOLENT --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to MIRTHFUL --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to OFFLINE --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to VIGOROUS --
[03:04] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to SLEEK --
[03:05] -- cannyThespian [CT] began pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 15:05 --
[03:05] CT: Talk about a mood swing, 0-00 --- 0-00
[03:05] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to PERKY --
[03:05] PC: i was using default, but now i use zodiac
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to DETESTFUL --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to MYSTIFIED --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to ECSTATIC --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to PLEASANT --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to ACCEPTANT --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to DISCONTENT --
[03:06] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to SLEEK --
[03:06] CT: If I may ask*** What are you doing?
[03:07] PC: nothin much surfing the web, checking out the zodiac options,
[03:07] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --
[03:08] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to PROTECTIVE --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to BEMUSED --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to RELAXED --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to VIGOROUS --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] ceased pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 15:08 --

[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] began pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 15:08 --
[03:08] CT: Ah, I see* so that's what you did with the signs* :p 0-00 --- 0-00
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to DISCONTENT --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to ACCEPTANT --
[03:08] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:09] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[03:09] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:09] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[03:11] CT: Though, it takes a while to memorize which sign's what* DX
[03:15] PC: yeah. i'm content with random clickin though. : )
[03:15] CT: 0-00 --- 0-00
[03:15] CT: Sorry, that's LOL in morse code* It's a hobby*
[03:17] PC: oh. i was definitely confused. my hobby involves painting and directin. i want make films
[03:17] PC: i want TO make films
[03:18] CT: Ooo, sound fun~ Morse code is a side hobby, really* I'm better off as a cosplayer, 0-00 --- 0-00
[03:18] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[03:19] PC: cosplaying? i've been to a few expos. i more of a comic book guy. though i do like anime
[03:20] PC: who's your favorite character to cosplay as?
[03:22] CT: Mia fey from the Phoenix Wright series* she isn't that hard to cosplay, but her outfit just feels so*** dignified*
[03:22] CT: and apparently, AF doesn't want me cosplaying as Tropius, seeing as he hates bananas, 0-00 --- 0-00
[03:23] PC: there's not much that he doesn't hate.
[03:23] PC: he partially hates me cause i'm itallian
[03:24] CT: Aww*** I suppose saying I feel sorry for you won't change anything, but***
[03:26] PC: it's cool. he's just naturally unpleasant at times. but if he takes a crack at my culture again I will kick him square in the cannolies
[03:26] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:27] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[03:27] CT: 0-00 --- 0-00, A pastry reference~ XDD
[03:27] -- peculiarCreator [PC] changed their mood to SMOOTH --
[03:28] PC: on that note i have to go now. i'll see ya around...
[03:29] -- peculiarCreator [PC] ceased pestering cannyThespian [CT] at 15:29 –

Aden was getting a bit sleepy. He surfed the web for a bit. Before he knew it, he was asleep.

He woke up covered in sweat. He wasn’t sure what he dreamt about, but it was either very pleasant or extremely terrifying. He looked up to his computer screen. Another one of his pals was pestering him. This time it was the treacherousThinker herself, Blue.

[07:14] -- treacherousThinker [TT] began pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 19:14 --
[07:14] TT: Hey Aden
[07:15] PC: hey blue.
[07:15] PC: watcha doin
[07:15] TT: not much
[07:15] TT: just putting up with my sister's usual bullshiznit
[07:15] PC: same here. just finishin up a paintin
[07:16] TT: and what did Michealango paint today?
[07:16] PC: myself of course
[07:16] TT: and that's totally not conceeded X}
[07:16] TT: but whatever
[07:17] TT: I do enjoy your works, they're much better than mine
[07:17] PC: thanx
[07:17] PC: i think my sis got me that new SBURB game
[07:17] TT: why did I let you talk me into setting my fetch modus as sketchbook anyway?
[07:17] TT: Oh, lucky
[07:18] TT: Yeah, I got my copy on my desk
[07:18] TT: not sure about this whole server-client thing yet
[07:18] PC: me either
[07:18] PC: its a little confusing
[07:18] TT: Knowing Grasseater [AF] he'll probably go and claim being team leader and be bossing us around the whole time
[07:19] PC: we'll see about that
[07:19] TT: Lemme guess, you have a plan to usurp him or something?
[07:19] PC: maybe. i'm not sure yet
[07:20] TT: Keep me posted
[07:20] PC: you betcha
[07:20] TT: always helps to have a little "treachery" on your side
[07:21] PC: oh a pun. lol
[07:21] TT: well it is my area of expertise
[07:21] TT: that and "Thinking"
[07:22] PC: you're on a roll
[07:22] PC: i try to use puns. but i mostly just fail
[07:22] TT: I'm not really being pun-y
[07:22] TT: I'm telling the truth
[07:22] TT: X}
[07:23] TT: but anyway
[07:23] PC: so have you found someone to play the game with
[07:24] TT: I was talking to CL and CT about it earlier
[07:24] TT: but we never actually decided anything
[07:24] TT: I'm hoping to get paired with Grasseater so I can give him hell
[07:25] TT: unless you had an idea?
[07:25] PC: i'll just wait for everyone to decide on a plan of action before i acr
[07:25] PC: * act
[07:27] TT: well that seems to be what everyone is doing
[07:27] TT: if no one ax, we'll never get anything done
[07:28] PC: here's a plan
[07:29] PC: i=server for you, you=server for CT, CT=server for CL
[07:29] TT: Hm now there's a plan
[07:29] PC: oh i forgot about AF
[07:29] TT: but I think CT already said she was servering for AF
[07:30] PC: AF can be a server for CL instead
[07:30] TT: sure
[07:31] TT: you might need to conference with the Italian-hater first
[07:31] TT: we don't want him to blow a gasket before we even start
[07:32] PC: yeah. i'll check in with him then everyone else.
[07:32] PC: see ya around
[07:32] TT: Sure thing
[07:32] TT: See ya
[07:32] -- peculiarCreator [PC] ceased pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 19:32 –

Aden needed to speak with Thomas and the others now, but first he was going to get his game from his sister and spoil his surprise early.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
==> Upgrade Sling shot

Two rolls of Duct tape, a plain old slingshot, infinite possibilities. Should you increase its lethality or accuracy?

==> Improve accuracy

Killing capability doesn't mean squat if you can't hit anything. You reach into a desk draw and take out an old laser pointer. You hope it still works.

==> Have laser rave party

PEWPEWPEW! It still works! You begin drawing laser drawings on the wall after you turn off the lights. You are having way too much fun with this.

==> Stop this. This is incredibly silly

Fine. You should get back to work anyway. You tape the laser pointer onto the Slingshot to give you a line of sight. Now you know exactly where you're aiming. Just like a laser sight on a gun! Now you feel like a real sniper!

==>Answer Chum

Oh look, the Grasseater is pestering you. This should be fun.

AF: Ooh... It's B-dog
TT: Hey Grasseater
TT: How's it going?

AF: -_-
AF: Just cos I don't eat meat don't mena I only eat grass.
AF: *a cow
AF: OH ****
AF: *mean
TT: Kehehe
AF: Stupid quirks
TT: Watching your fumbles really brightens my day
AF: Whatever.
AF: Anyway, you cna probably guess what I'm about to say, right?
AF: *can
TT: SBURB 2
TT: you've been going off about it for weex
TT: even for me, it's hard to ignore

AF: Yep :)
AF: Oh, so does that mean...
TT: So what's the daisy chain gonna be?
AF: Well, Anya
AF: A-dog sorry
AF: Is my server. Apart form that, no idea.
AF: *from
TT: Hm...
TT: So that means you're the first one in the game?
AF: I suggested to her that you be her server
AF: And yeah.
AF: I'm like a natural leader, and all, my bro is always tellingme.
AF: Although I'm not sure i should be trusitng his Point of view really.
AF: *telling me
TT: Actually, I'd prefer to be the last one in
AF: Oh ok, that's perfectly cool.
AF: Oh wait...
AF: that menas I'll be your server.
AF: You sure you want that?
TT: Of course
AF: You're so odd.
TT: That's what I strive for
TT: No one can predict my next move

AF: ...
AF: Must be nice.
AF: I'm kinda predictable, huh?
TT: In my mind, blatenly yes
AF: Oh well.
TT: But perhaps not to other people
TT: never underestimate yourself

AF: OK...
TT: You alright?
TT: Usually this far into a conversation, we're biting at each others' nex

AF: I'm just attempting to imagine what the hell goe son in that horse-brian of yours.
AF: *brain
TT: Trust me
TT: You DON'T

AF: I'm sorta being wise.
AF: Or trying to.
AF: Maybe I'm mellowing.
AF: OH GOD NO.
TT: Here, I'll help you un-mellowAF: PLEASE DO
TT: MEAT-LOVER PIZZA
AF: OH **** YOU COW!
AF: YOU'RE GOING DONW!
AF: *DOWN OH ****
TT: Well too bad, hick
AF: CROSS-ATLANTIC STRIFE TIME!
TT: Sounds good to me!
TT: My arsenal is way deadlier than yours!

AF: *AF Whips out his Monkey's fist.*
AF: The Monkey's Fist is deadly. I can beta my bro's stupid plastic pizza any day.
AF: *beat
TT: I've got a fricking knife taped to a Goalie Stick
AF: *AF charges at TT, whipping his Monkey's fist round*
AF: *AF sees knife and possibly thinks again.*
TT: *Slices the string with the blade and conks AF on the head with the stick end*
AF: *He switched to bhis almighty Clubkind*
AF: *switches
AF: *his
AF: *AF is angry*
TT: *Fires a rubber ball with her Slinghost*
TT: *TT is amused*

AF: *AF hits the ball back with his almighty Club like it's a ****ing baseball bat*
AF: *It flies towards TT's face*
TT: And it's a homerun
TT: *matrix dodge*

AF: Oh god when will A-dog come online?
TT: *Graceful perioette and smax AF across the face*
AF: I need to set up the game.
TT: Which A-dog?
TT: Anya

AF: Ah hah.
AF: Oh.
AF: Guess Correct]
AF: *TT gets Points.*
AF: *Points a cow prizes.*
AF: STUPID QUIRKS.
TT: lesse, that makes the score TT 13 AF 0
AF: **Points mean prizes*
TT: I still have a lead on you
TT: And, thanx to you, I have a freezer full of hamburger and steak!

AF: Now let us have a deep and meaningful conversation about the pros (cos there are not cons) about the amazing marvel brought to this Earth that is Psychology.
AF: Don't you just love how aweosme psychologists are?
AF: God I want to be one when i grow up.
AF: *I
AF: Because they're the superior career.
AF: How does that make you FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL, Blue
TT: ...Reason #2 of why I hate you, you mock my reasonable hatred
TT: Wanna guess what reason #1 is?
AF: Grasseater?
TT: no, I don't really judge people based on their deitary choices
AF: Yet you still repeatedly taunt me about them.
TT: It's payback for reason #1
AF: Go on then.
TT: I put my confidence in you to try and prove to myself that my paranoia was unfounded
TT: and you only confirmed my reasons for my secrecy and seclusion

AF: Is that meant to make me feel bad?
AF: Am i meant to see a picture of you with puppy dog eyes
TT: I told you about my fear/hatred of psychologists, about my sister's insanity, my paranoia, AND I showed you my picture
TT: And you openly mocked me for it

AF: Come on man, you look like a guy!
TT: my point exactly
AF: sorry, pun intentional.
AF: *unintentional
AF: really, that was a BAD typo.
AF: You cna choose whether or not it was a deliberate one.
AF: Can we have a truce?
TT: On one condition
AF: You call me Thomas for a change.
AF: And I be ncie to you.
AF: *nice
TT: Know that you're the only one who knows of my issues and appearance
TT: and you must never speak a word of them to anyone ever again

AF: Ummm...
AF: Yeah.
AF: About that.
TT: AND apologize for your transgressions against my self-esteem
TT: >={
TT: you told the others
TT: Didn't you?

AF: [08:29] AF: B-dog? [08:30] CT: B*** Oh, you a cowt B-dog* I'm actually not quite sure yet* :/ [08:31] AF: She's kinda... odd. [08:31] AF: You ever seen pictures of her? [08:31] AF: She looks like a boy. o.0 [08:31] CT: Boyish? Ah, I just got a new cosplay idea*
AF: Only A-dog
AF: But sorry, yeah.
AF: She took it prtety blazé
TT: CT I told myself
AF: Oh phew.
TT: I've been trying to get advice from her on helping my appearance without breaking my personal code
AF: Good, then I haven't crossed any lines.
TT: but you haven't made any attempts to mend what you've broken, either
AF: Well, if there's anyone you should aks, it's Cosplay Girl.
AF: *ask
TT: *ax
AF: Look, Ok, I'm sorry. I'm a horse-brianed fool_ No, that won't cut it.
AF: I'm an idiot.
AF: A dickhead.
AF: A Pile of ****.
TT: ...Very well, that'll do for now
TT: Did CP ever contact you about the daisy chain?
TT: We were discussing it earlier

AF: CP?
AF: Who?
TT: PC, mon apology
AF: Oh, otehr A-dog. Right.
AF: *other
-- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --AF: No. We had a brief convo about Italians.
AF: I think I insulted him.
AF: He siad he was part Italian.
TT: You probably did
AF: *said
AF: If my bro wasn't so obsessed with them, I may never have develoepd this hate.
AF: *developed.
TT: And if my sister had never tricked me, I would have never developed my hatred for her line of work
TT: or started dressing the way I do

AF: Let's face it; Siblings are a real pin in the behind.
AF: *pain
TT: But... it would suck losing them
AF: Seriously B-dog, I'd be much happier if you grew your hair... even a little.
TT: Well...
AF: You'd look pretty.
TT: Eep
TT: o_O

AF: OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST TYPE.
AF: ERASE
TT: I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that
TT: OK?
TT: Ok.
TT: But to be honest, that picture I showed you was kinda old...
TT: My hair is a bit longer now

AF: Oh, good.
TT: and no, I'm not showing you the new pix
AF: I don't know why, I just feel weird tlaking to any girl who has short hair.
AF: *talking
AF: It's like... unnatural...
AF: to me anyway.
TT: maybe it's your traditionalist hick obsession
AF: I blame... actually, I think that was me.
AF: I read a Famr book whenh I was very young.
AF: it was like my firts ever book.
AF: *Farm
AF: *when
AF: *first
TT: triple threat
TT: a new record

AF: I typpe to fast...
AF: that's the problem
AF: I rush to get things typed before my co-pesterer ninjas me.
AF: and I make mistakes.
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --AF: TYPOS.
AF: Wow.
-- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to PRANKY --AF: 35 Mins of chat roughly.
TT: You're really bad at this
TT: Yep

AF: That's gotta be a record. Surely?
TT: When was the last time we talked this long before you all-out rage quit on me?
AF: Probably when I firts talked to you.
AF: *first.
TT: Ah yes, that was before the dreaded day
TT: actually, I think it was on the dreaded day

AF: Which dreaded day exactly?
TT: ...Ok, let's add this to the condition of our truce:
TT: I'll put my confidence in you right now and tell you about me now
TT: and you never breathe a word of this to anyone ESPECIALL CT

AF: ... You sure?
AF: Not A-dog
AF: or L-dog?
AF: Or someone more trustworthy than I?
AF: Ok, well, I promise then.
AF: I shall not repeat this to anyone.
TT: Putting my trust in the one I trust the least and seeing where that will go is the only way to cure my paranoia
TT: I've stolen my sister's text books on more than one occasion
TT: anyway
TT: I used to be... a Lil' Miss Pageant Star

AF: *AF's eyes widne considerably. He pauses, types this, and waits, seeing if anything else occurs.*
AF: *widen
TT: Not only that, but I was in the top tier and one of the most promising competetors
TT: My sister was constantly tricking me with her stupid psyche trix
TT: before I knew it, I was just a product of the assembly line
TT: The day I first talked to you, it was after I ran off stage, chopped off all my hair and lost all my trust in my sister

-- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT --
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to PLEASANT --

TT: bad memories....
TT: bad mental scars too
AF: ... Your life sounds, like, tougher than mine.
AF: All i ever had to deal with was Vonstant Pestering from R-Dog.
AF: *Constant.
TT: And... No
TT: I'm not telling you the other harsh part just yet

AF: No... I can wait for that.
AF: I've had enough
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to MYSTIFIED --AF: Oh that.
AF: *Of
TT: Did I blow your mind or something?
AF: Sorta.
AF: I feel oddly calm.
AF: Is this a dream?
AF: OK, this HAS to be a dream.
AF: There's no way i could be this clam Pestering you.
AF: *calm.
TT: shall we remedy this?
TT: BANANA GELATO!

AF: No......
AF: This cna't be happening.
AF: No emotional response.
TT: Huh?
AF: *can't
TT: Not even a little mini-ulser?
AF: Those words do not help.
AF: They do not help my temper.
AF: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
AF: Oh, yay! I'm being trolled.
TT: Trolled?
TT: by who?

AF: Maybe I can boot my anger bakc again.
AF: Some guy.
TT: what's his chumhandle?
AF: "turntechGodhead".
TT: never heard of him
AF: Anyway, got to go.
AF: See ya!
TT: ok, later
TT: *punches AF before leaving*
-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 15:59 --

That... Was one of the strangest conversations you've had with that guy. He's never NOT been angry at you. And the whole trust thing; part of your self-treatment for ur paranoia. If you're friends with these guys you're gonna need to get over your trust issues. No sense in letting Ruth's insanity ruin your life entirely... But you still don't want to get caught off guard.

But what are the odds of that happening?

==> Be Future Blue

A little while in the future... And you are freakin' the hell out! You've been caught off guard and in the worst possible way.

TT: ...
AF: So how was he?
TT: I hate that guy
TT: Like
TT: A
TT: LOT

AF: Why?
AF: Did he show you a painting or somehting of your future?

TT: You wouldn't believe me if I told you
AF: He does that a lot to me
TT: Yeah
TT: well that picture is pure evil
TT: no one can predict my future

AF: Show show show.
TT: I swear, I'm gonna go against it
TT: NO WAY IN HELL I'M GONNA SHOW YOU
TT: GRASSEATER!

AF: Fine, I'll jyst aks him then.
AF: *just
AF: and we're bakc to that.
AF: *back

TT: ...Fine
TT: http://www.iaza.com/work/111116C/iaza13221332227200.png
TT: this

AF: ****
AF: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AF: NONONONONONONO.
AF: NO

TT: This is probably your fault
AF: **** NO
AF: NO PLEASE NO.
AF: ANYTHING
AF: JUST NOT THIS

-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --
-- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --
AF: The problem is though.
TT: What problem?!
AF: The thkngs he's predicted for me in the past.
AF: They ALWAYS come true

TT: WHAT
TT: NONONOONONOONOOOONONONOONNONONONONONO

AF: ALWAYS
AF: WE'RE DOOMED.
AF: DOOMED BLUE DOOMED

TT: WAIT
TT: I know a way for us to avoid this

AF: How?
TT: 1 If we go back to hating each other, this will never happen
TT: 2 The painting says Blue on it
TT: so if I start going by my real name, it won't be applicable

AF: What's your rela name then?
AF: *real
AF: better start now.

TT: ------------
TT: I CAN'T DO IT

AF: DO IT.
TT: No
TT: I can't

AF: I WANT TO AVOID THIS AS MUCH AS YOU DO.
TT: it goes against everything I've worked up to!
TT: No

AF: NAME NOW.
AF: OR WE WILL NEVER AVOID OUR FUTURE.

TT: I'll just start going my another alias
TT: Call me Spix from now on!
AF: Actually.
TT: Yeah Spix
AF: He's just messaged me with this:
AF: [08:57] HR: T-Dog, you CaNNoT esCaPe ThaT.
AF: [08:57] HR: whaTeVer her Name is, iT will Be her.
AF: Ok, a new truce.
AF: We forget this conversation.
AF: Forget that he even exists, OK?

TT: This is still probably part of his plot, but FINE
AF: I'll just remember him as a slightly odd child who lives with a Tortoise in the desert with some paintings on some walls.
AF: he doens't exist.
AF: Look.
AF: He's honest.
AF: He doens't lie.
AF: Anyway, I gotta go.
AF: I need to let this sink in.
AF: before I let it seep out.

TT: Ok....
TT: But
TT: problem
TT: he said he was gonna be my server player
-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 16:00 --
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to OFFLINE --

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
A young girl sits in her room, bright orange headphones more or less plastered to her head. She seems very intent on whatever she may be doing; and she seems to be enjoying the music. She seems very tired and maybe even a tad bored. What will her name be?

Enter Name.
> Witty Bit-

She cuts you off with an angry glare; she doesn’t seem all too impressed with this name, numb nuts. Go ahead and try again.

Enter Name.
> Elena Anavari

Why yes; she seems quite happy that you got it right.

==>

> Elena: Continue to do whatever it was you were doing.

What were you doing again? Well you were listening to your favourite band of course! Along with hooking up some words for your grandfather.

> Elena: Introduce yourself DD

Oh that’s true! You should introduce yourself! Well as stated earlier; YOUR NAME is ELENA ANAVARI, you are fourteen years of age. You love MUSIC; usually older music. Mostly considering your favorite band is actually from the 60’s. You also quite enjoy VIDEOGAMES, DRAWING and WRITING. You are currently in another one of your anatomy studies; while listening to THE BEATLES. You’re drawing your character from A POPULAR VIDEOGAME. She has style you only wish you had. You also have crushes on pretty much every COOL KID; oh swoooon.

Your nickname is ‘E’ but most people call you devious; ha. Your CHUMHANDLE is deviouslyDisastrous and you ‘~peak very ~pontaneou~ly and u~e more word~ then nece~~ary; you al~o ~wear often.

==>

> Elena: Write your life’s story

She looks at you quite confused; this idea is quite profuse and somewhat stupid.

> Elena: Check your pester chum

Okay THAT’S a good idea; someone had to of messaged you by now. Well you hope someone did…

Oh hey look! Blue messaged you!

-- treacherousThinker [TT] began pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 19:43 --
[07:43] TT: Well well
[07:43] TT: Look who it is
[07:44] DD: Oh hello Blue
[07:44] TT: How's it going?
[07:44] DD: Fine I suppose
[07:45] TT: Hehehe
[07:45] DD: You're pretty creepy ~ometime~ c:
[07:45] TT: No I'm not
[07:45] DD: It ~care~ the ~hit out of me c:
[07:45] TT: I'm just tihnking
[07:45] TT: *tihnking
[07:46] TT: dammit, AF's illiteracy is contagious

[07:46] DD: heheeehee oh my goooo~h that'~ ~o funny
[07:46] TT: Anyway
[07:46] TT: I'm a little bit envious of you
[07:46] TT: You actually LIKE the person you live with

[07:47] DD: Well yeah
[07:47] DD: Grandpa i~ pretty coooool

[07:47] TT: Exactly
[07:47] DD: Unlike your ~i~ter (No offense)
[07:47] TT: while Ruth is the antithesis of cool
[07:47] TT: No offense taken
[07:47] TT: I make a habit out of dissing her at all opportunity
[07:47] TT: ...How am I creepy?

[07:47] DD: Welp
[07:47] DD: Uh
[07:47] DD: Weapon~ and ~tuff
[07:48] DD: Idunno

[07:48] TT: Oh... Yeah
[07:48] TT: That

[07:48] DD: But otherwi~e you're like my be~t bro man
[07:48] TT: I hope I don't come off as some kind of serial-killer-to-be
[07:48] DD: Nonono you're pretty cool
[07:48] TT: It's just... a bad habit
[07:48] DD: We all have bad habit~
[07:49] DD: Very bad habit~

[07:49] TT: What's yours?
[07:50] DD: Oh; I bite my nail~ when I'm nevou~ and ~wear
[07:50] DD: Dumb ~tuff haha

[07:50] TT: Those habits are so...
[07:50] TT: Typical and normal

[07:50] DD: Pretty much
[07:50] TT: boring
[07:50] DD: ~o annnnyway~
[07:50] DD: What are you up to?

[07:51] TT: Well...
[07:51] TT: Ruth stole my duct tape stash
[07:51] TT: And I had to steal it back
[07:52] TT: and I've been-
[07:52] TT: ...upgrading my arsenal

[07:52] DD: Oh god
[07:52] DD: Oh my god

[07:52] TT: ...As morbid as that sounds...
[07:52] DD: Ye~ it quite doe~
[07:52] TT: Well you have a strife specibus too
[07:53] DD: Ye~; I've never
[07:53] DD: uh
[07:53] DD: u~ed it

[07:53] TT: Never?
[07:53] TT: Not even for hunting?
[07:53] TT: Not even for sparring with your gramps?

[07:53] DD: My gramp~ would have a heart attack
[07:54] DD: //~obbu

[07:54] TT: seriously?
[07:54] DD: Ye~ I don't know how to fire a gun :c
[07:54] TT: Why even bother HAVING a strife specibus?
[07:54] DD: In ca~e of
[07:54] DD: Emergencie~ c:

[07:54] TT: You need to be well versed in the nuances of your weapon in the event of an emergency
[07:55] TT: what if your gun got jammed when a bear was attacking?
[07:55] TT: Wait, there are no bears where you are, are there?

[07:55] DD: Uh
[07:55] DD: Welp nope
[07:55] DD: I live on an i~land ~illy

[07:55] TT: Well so do I
[07:55] TT: silly

[07:55] DD: I've only ~een picture~ of bear~
[07:55] TT: Actually...
[07:56] TT: Sometimes in the spring, bears swim REALLY close to my house

[07:57] DD: Oh dear god
[07:57] DD: I would like

[07:57] TT: and me and Ruth have to keep them out of our boat house
[07:57] DD: Flip all my ~hit
[07:57] DD: All of my ~hit Blue

[07:57] TT: it's actually one of the only things we do together anymore
[07:57] DD: Oh..
[07:57] TT: it's more fun than you think
[07:57] TT: ...As increasingly morbid as that sounds..

[07:57] DD: The only thing me and gramp~ do together i~
[07:57] DD: Li~ten to The Beatle~
[07:58] DD: I lead a boring life wow

[07:58] TT: I'm jealous
[07:58] DD: You ~houldn't be
[07:58] TT: whenever me and my sister are in the same room for more than five minutes, one of us always attax
[07:59] DD: Geez
[08:02] TT: I have the strangest feeling that we're going to need our weapons soon...
[08:02] DD: Really?
[08:02] TT: Of course, that may just be a part of my usual doom-and-gloom outlook
[08:02] DD: I have a feeling that your feeling~ are very ~trange
[08:02] DD: And you need a doctor
[08:02] DD: to check your brain

[08:02] TT: I need to punch a vampire, I'm a little stressed
[08:03] TT: I DON'T NEED A SHRINK

[08:03] DD: Go punch that-Twilight-Vampire-guy
[08:03] DD: He ~parkle~

[08:03] TT: I HATE SHRINX YOU KNOW THAT
[08:03] DD: ~hhhh it'll be okay
[08:03] TT: *Starts wailing on the punchbag*
[08:03] DD: I hate clown~ if it help~
[08:03] TT: *Stabs with her hockey-scythe*
[08:03] DD: ;w;
[08:03] DD: That poor punching bag

[08:03] TT: Me, clowns are that atypical of a hate
[08:04] TT: *meh
[08:04] TT: ILLITERACY IS CONTAGIOUS

[08:04] DD: Not for me
[08:04] DD: c:

[08:04] TT: X}
[08:04] DD: Ju~t don't li~ten to The Beatle~ man
[08:04] DD: It'~ addicting

[08:05] TT: I've heard a couple of their songs on the radio
[08:05] TT: I prefer music a little more modern
[08:05] TT: Like dubstep
[08:05] TT: but not rap, can't stand that

[08:05] DD: You have no idea how much I love dub~tep
[08:06] DD: Oh hey bro thi~ conver~ation i~ getting out of hand; I ~hould go check on gramp~

[08:06] TT: Ok, talk to you later then
[08:22] -- treacherousThinker [TT] ceased pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 20:22 --

> Elena: Check on Grandpa

Yeaaaah. That can wait; you can hear his music from the other room anyways. But actually you should go try to find your other friends to pester.

Last edited:

Monty

The North Wind
>Go downstairs

Aden slowly made his way downstairs. He kept his eyes open for SIS. He knew where she hid stuff. He found out five years ago. He made his way down to the basement. He was nearing the hiding spot behind a box marked DAD’S SEXY THINGS; he cringed each time he saw it.

>Move the Box

Just as he was about to move it, an apple knocked his hand away. Aden turned around and was hit in the forehead by another apple.

“What the heck was that for?!” Aden shouted while rubbing his head.
“You can’t ruin this surprise! You made waste my apples!” Sis shouted back. She was holding a basket full of apples.
“You know that I absolutely loath surprises.”
“Well fine then! You can have the game if you can take it from me. STRIFE!”

>STRIFE!

Aden readied his Roman Candle. He didn’t have time for this. He aimed for the basket of apples. A blast collided with the apple basket and obliterated it. Sis’s hand was spared. She made a feral growl before chucking the game at Aden.

“Take the stupid game. Try to do somethin’ nice and it blows up in my face. Hmph!” She stalked back upstairs and out of sight.

>Go to your room

Aden sprinted back to his room with the game. He couldn’t help, but be excited. It was in his DNA. He was about to install it, but he remembered that he had to talk things over with the others. He needed a server client after all.

>Check Pesterchum

No one was online. Great. He would have to check back later.

>Check Pesterchum again

Aden checked Pesterchum again. Oh, would you look at that! Blue is online. She doesn't seem to be in the best of moods. Whatevs, that's not going to stop Aden:

[05:12] -- peculiarCreator [PC] began pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 17:12 --
[05:12] PC: Hi there!!!
[05:12] TT: What do you want?
[05:12] TT: pardon me for not putting up my usual faked-friendliness
[05:13] TT: but I'm not in the best of states at this exact moment
[05:13] PC: what's the problem
[05:13] TT: Nothing that I can really say without breaking a promise
[05:13] PC: oh. okay
[05:13] TT: even if the one I made the promise to isn't really deserving of my devotion
[05:14] PC: who is the promise for
[05:14] TT: That's part of the promise; I can't say
[05:14] TT: the guy is more secretive than I am
[05:15] PC: is it a world ending secret
[05:15] TT: I believe so
[05:15] TT: But nothin has been confirmed
[05:16] PC: hmm
[05:16] PC: is the perosn someone i know
[05:16] PC: can you tell nm
[05:16] PC: can you tell me that much
[05:16] TT: No, I've been sworn to secrecy of his identity and you most likely do not know him
[05:17] PC: oh well. have you spoke with thomas by any chance
[05:17] TT: I don't want to talk to him at the moment
[05:17] PC: what did he do this time
[05:17] PC: is he the reason for this mood you're in
[05:17] TT: no just...
[05:17] TT: well
[05:18] TT: it's more complicated than I would like it to be
[05:18] PC: it cant be that bad can it
[05:19] TT: ....It's causing me to revert back to the way I was before I met all you guys
[05:19] TT: You remember what I used to be like;
[05:19] TT: It was not pleasant for anyone...
[05:20] PC: well there has to be some way to fix it
[05:20] TT: I can't think of any way right now...
[05:21] TT: I'm just
[05:21] TT: so tired
[05:22] PC: sleepy tired or emotionally drained tired
[05:23] TT: sleepy
[05:23] PC: well get some rest. ttyl
[05:23] TT: NO
[05:23] TT: CAN'T SLEEP
[05:24] TT: they'll get me
[05:24] TT: I-
[05:24] -- treacherousThinker [TT] ceased pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 17:24 --
[05:24] PC: um Blue?
[05:24] -- peculiarCreator [PC] ceased pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 17:24 --
[05:24] -- peculiarCreator [PC] began pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 17:24 --
[05:24] PC: are you there
[05:24] PC: blue?
[05:25] TT: AH
[05:25] TT: I
[05:25] TT: ....dozed off
[05:25] TT: I might pass out again soon
[05:25] PC: are you having nightmares?
[05:26] TT: get this message to everyone before that happens
[05:26] PC: what message
[05:27] TT: AF<CL<CT<GM<PC<DD<HR<TT
[05:27] TT: AF's first one in I'm the last
[05:28] TT: wait no
[05:28] TT: that's wrong
[05:28] TT: AF<CL<CT<GM<PC<TT<HR<DD
[05:29] TT: that's the only way I think it can work
[05:29] TT: I have to go get an energy drink or something
[05:29] PC: alright
[05:29] PC: ill spread the message
[05:29] TT: Thanx-
[05:29] -- treacherousThinker [TT] ceased pestering peculiarCreator [PC] at 17:29 --

What the heck was that all about? Blue seemed to be losing her marbles. Maybe she was being stalked by Freddy Krueger or something. That's sort of awesome. Well besides the possibly dying aspect. Looks like everyone was ready to start up SBURB. Aden was so pumped. He just needs to wait for everyone to log on to Pesterchum so he can pass along the message from Blue.

Last edited:
Thomas: Wake up.
You fell asleep last night. You were tired, and you were angry. The sort of angry you dislike. You hate feeling really angry. A mild grumpiness suits you better.

Thomas: recall the events of last night.
Lats night.. oh yeah. You finally managed to get some shcoolwork done, but it wasn't long before you were pestered. This time it was by Blue, your arch frenemy.

Past Thomas: Be pestered by Blue.
AF: Ooh... It's B-dog
TT: Hey Grasseater
TT: How's it going?

AF: -_-
AF: Just cos I don't eat meat don't mena I only eat grass.
AF: *a cow
AF: OH ****
AF: *mean
TT: Kehehe
AF: Stupid quirks
TT: Watching your fumbles really brightens my day
AF: Whatever.
AF: Anyway, you cna probably guess what I'm about to say, right?
TT: SBURB 2
TT: you've been going off about it for weex
TT: even for me, it's hard to ignore

AF: Yep :)
AF: Oh, so does that mean...
TT: So what's the daisy chain gonna be?
AF: Well, Anya
AF: A-dog sorry
AF: Is my server. Apart form that, no idea.
AF: *from
TT: Hm...
TT: So that means you're the first one in the game?
AF: I suggested to her that you be her server
AF: And yeah.
AF: I'm like a natural leader, and all, my bro is always tellingme.
AF: Although I'm not sure i should be trusitng his Point of view really.
AF: *telling me
TT: Actually, I'd prefer to be the last one in
AF: Oh ok, that's perfectly cool.
AF: Oh wait...
AF: that menas I'll be your server.
AF: You sure you want that?
TT: Of course
AF: You're so odd.
TT: That's what I strive for
TT: No one can predict my next move

AF: ...
AF: Must be nice.
AF: I'm kinda predictable, huh?
TT: In my mind, blatenly yes
AF: Oh well.
TT: But perhaps not to other people
TT: never underestimate yourself

AF: OK...
TT: You alright?
TT: Usually this far into a conversation, we're biting at each others' nex

AF: I'm just attempting to imagine what the hell goe son in that horse-brian of yours.
AF: *brain
TT: Trust me
TT: You DON'T

AF: I'm sorta being wise.
AF: Or trying to.
AF: Maybe I'm mellowing.
AF: OH GOD NO.
TT: Here, I'll help you un-mellowAF: PLEASE DO
TT: MEAT-LOVER PIZZA
AF: OH **** YOU COW!
AF: YOU'RE GOING DONW!
AF: *DOWN OH ****
TT: Well too bad, hick
AF: CROSS-ATLANTIC STRIFE TIME!
TT: Sounds good to me!
TT: My arsenal is way deadlier than yours!

AF: *AF Whips out his Monkey's fist.*
AF: The Monkey's Fist is deadly. I can beta my bro's stupid plastic pizza any day.
AF: *beat
TT: I've got a fricking knife taped to a Goalie Stick
AF: *AF charges at TT, whipping his Monkey's fist round*
AF: *AF sees knife and possibly thinks again.*
TT: *Slices the string with the blade and conks AF on the head with the stick end*
AF: *He switched to bhis almighty Clubkind*
AF: *switches
AF: *his
AF: *AF is angry*
TT: *Fires a rubber ball with her Slinghost*
TT: *TT is amused*

AF: *AF hits the ball back with his almighty Club like it's a ****ing baseball bat*
AF: *It flies towards TT's face*
TT: And it's a homerun
TT: *matrix dodge*

AF: Oh god when will A-dog come online?
TT: *Graceful perioette and smax AF across the face*
AF: I need to set up the game.
TT: Which A-dog?
TT: Anya

AF: Ah hah.
AF: Oh.
AF: Guess Correct]
AF: *TT gets Points.*
AF: *Points a cow prizes.*
AF: STUPID QUIRKS.
TT: lesse, that makes the score TT 13 AF 0
AF: **Points mean prizes*
TT: I still have a lead on you
TT: And, thanx to you, I have a freezer full of hamburger and steak!

AF: Now let us have a deep and meaningful conversation about the pros (cos there are not cons) about the amazing marvel brought to this Earth that is Psychology.
AF: Don't you just love how aweosme psychologists are?
AF: God I want to be one when i grow up.
AF: *I
AF: Because they're the superior career.
AF: How does that make you FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL, Blue
TT: ...Reason #2 of why I hate you, you mock my reasonable hatred
TT: Wanna guess what reason #1 is?
AF: Grasseater?
TT: no, I don't really judge people based on their deitary choices
AF: Yet you still repeatedly taunt me about them.
TT: It's payback for reason #1
AF: Go on then.
TT: I put my confidence in you to try and prove to myself that my paranoia was unfounded
TT: and you only confirmed my reasons for my secrecy and seclusion

AF: Is that meant to make me feel bad?
AF: Am i meant to see a picture of you with puppy dog eyes
TT: I told you about my fear/hatred of psychologists, about my sister's insanity, my paranoia, AND I showed you my picture
TT: And you openly mocked me for it

AF: Come on man, you look like a guy!
TT: my point exactly
AF: sorry, pun intentional.
AF: *unintentional
AF: really, that was a BAD typo.
AF: You cna choose whether or not it was a deliberate one.
AF: Can we have a truce?
TT: On one condition
AF: You call me Thomas for a change.
AF: And I be ncie to you.
AF: *nice
TT: Know that you're the only one who knows of my issues and appearance
TT: and you must never speak a word of them to anyone ever again

AF: Ummm...
AF: About that.
TT: AND apologize for your transgressions against my self-esteem
TT: >={
TT: you told the others
TT: Didn't you?

AF: [08:29] AF: B-dog? [08:30] CT: B*** Oh, you a cowt B-dog* I'm actually not quite sure yet* :/ [08:31] AF: She's kinda... odd. [08:31] AF: You ever seen pictures of her? [08:31] AF: She looks like a boy. o.0 [08:31] CT: Boyish? Ah, I just got a new cosplay idea*
AF: Only A-dog
AF: But sorry, yeah.
AF: She took it prtety blazé
TT: CT I told myself
AF: Oh phew.
TT: I've been trying to get advice from her on helping my appearance without breaking my personal code
AF: Good, then I haven't crossed any lines.
TT: but you haven't made any attempts to mend what you've broken, either
AF: Well, if there's anyone you should aks, it's Cosplay Girl.
TT: *ax
AF: Look, Ok, I'm sorry. I'm a horse-brianed fool_ No, that won't cut it.
AF: I'm an idiot.
AF: A dickhead.
AF: A Pile of ****.
TT: ...Very well, that'll do for now
TT: Did CP ever contact you about the daisy chain?
TT: We were discussing it earlier

AF: CP?
AF: Who?
TT: PC, mon apology
AF: Oh, otehr A-dog. Right.
-- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --AF: No. We had a brief convo about Italians.
AF: I think I insulted him.
AF: He siad he was part Italian.
TT: You probably did
AF: If my bro wasn't so obsessed with them, I may never have develoepd this hate.
AF: *developed.
TT: And if my sister had never tricked me, I would have never developed my hatred for her line of work
TT: or started dressing the way I do

AF: Let's face it; Siblings are a real pin in the behind.
AF: *pain
TT: But... it would suck losing them
AF: Seriously B-dog, I'd be much happier if you grew your hair... even a little.
TT: Well...
AF: You'd look pretty.
TT: Eep
TT: o_O

AF: OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST TYPE.
TT: I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that
TT: OK?
TT: Ok.
TT: But to be honest, that picture I showed you was kinda old...
TT: My hair is a bit longer now

AF: Oh, good.
TT: and no, I'm not showing you the new pix
AF: I don't know why, I just feel weird tlaking to any girl who has short hair.
AF: *talking
AF: It's like... unnatural...
AF: to me anyway.
TT: maybe it's your traditionalist hick obsession
AF: I blame... actually, I think that was me.
AF: I read a Famr book whenh I was very young.
AF: it was like my firts ever book.
AF: *Farm
AF: *when
AF: *first
TT: triple threat
TT: a new record

AF: I typpe to fast...
AF: that's the problem
AF: I rush to get things typed before my co-pesterer ninjas me.
AF: and I make mistakes.
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --AF: TYPOS.
AF: Wow.
-- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to PRANKY --AF: 35 Mins of chat roughly.
TT: You're really bad at this
TT: Yep

AF: That's gotta be a record. Surely?
TT: When was the last time we talked this long before you all-out rage quit on me?
AF: Probably when I firts talked to you.
AF: *first.
TT: Ah yes, that was before the dreaded day
TT: actually, I think it was on the dreaded day

AF: Which dreaded day exactly?
TT: ...Ok, let's add this to the condition of our truce:
TT: I'll put my confidence in you right now and tell you about me now
TT: and you never breathe a word of this to anyone ESPECIALL CT

AF: ... You sure?
AF: Not A-dog
AF: or L-dog?
AF: Or someone more trustworthy than I?
AF: Ok, well, I promise then.
AF: I shall not repeat this to anyone.
TT: Putting my trust in the one I trust the least and seeing where that will go is the only way to cure my paranoia
TT: I've stolen my sister's text books on more than one occasion
TT: anyway
TT: I used to be... a Lil' Miss Pageant Star

AF: *AF's eyes widne considerably. He pauses, types this, and waits, seeing if anything else occurs.*
AF: *widen
TT: Not only that, but I was in the top tier and one of the most promising competetors
TT: My sister was constantly tricking me with her stupid psyche trix
TT: before I knew it, I was just a product of the assembly line
TT: The day I first talked to you, it was after I ran off stage, chopped off all my hair and lost all my trust in my sister

TT: bad memories....
TT: bad mental scars too
AF: ... Your life sounds, like, tougher than mine.
AF: All i ever had to deal with was Vonstant Pestering from R-Dog.
AF: *Constant.
TT: And... No
TT: I'm not telling you the other harsh part just yet

AF: No... I can wait for that.
AF: I've had enough
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to MYSTIFIED --AF: Oh that.
AF: *Of
TT: Did I blow your mind or something?
AF: Sorta.
AF: I feel oddly calm.
AF: Is this a dream?
AF: OK, this HAS to be a dream.
AF: There's no way i could be this clam Pestering you.
AF: *calm.
TT: shall we remedy this?
TT: BANANA GELATO!

AF: No......
AF: This cna't be happening.
AF: No emotional response.
TT: Huh?
AF: *can't
TT: Not even a little mini-ulser?
AF: Those words do not help.
AF: They do not help my temper.
AF: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
AF: Oh, yay! I'm being trolled.
TT: Trolled?
TT: by who?

AF: Maybe I can boot my anger bakc again.
AF: Some guy.
TT: what's his chumhandle?
AF: "turntechGodhead".
TT: never heard of him
AF: Anyway, got to go.
AF: See ya!
TT: ok, later
TT: *punches AF before leaving*
-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 15:59 --
Ok... so that was a scray conversation. You have no idea what you were thinking! Anyway, as you said, you're being trolled. Better deal with him.

Past Thomas: Deal with troll.
-- turntechGodhead [TG] began trolling anvilFist [AF]--
TG: so you're like some hothsot superstar
TG: congrats
AF: Who the **** are you?
AF: Come on then, Mr. Troll. Do your wosrt.
AF: *worst

TG: wow why so hostile
TG: we're best buddies in the future
TG: by which i of course mean your future
TG: and my present
TG: oh this human emotion called friendship
AF: Oh my god.
AF: Friendship isn't an emotino you horse-brained idiot.
AF: Go horse around in your own muck.
AF: *emotion

TG: oh lol you're really interesting when you're younger i must say
TG: thomas
AF: OH MY ****ING GOD.
AF: HOW THE **** DO YOU KNOW MY ****ING NAME?

TG: this is priceless
TG: i have to tell this to you now
TG: future you that is
AF: Time travel. Anothe rimpossibility.
AF: *Another impossibility

TG: i'm the knight of time
TG: not impossible bro
TG: you're a knight, you know
TG: but a far more... toasty one
TG: oh god this is hilarious
TG: your future self is telling me what to write now
AF: GO AWAY... NOW.
AF: ****ING HELL.

TG: why should i go away
TG: i have so much more to say
TG: this place is burning down
TG: with me acting like a clown
AF: NO.
AF: NOT A SHITTY RAP.
AF: PLEASE NO.
AF: YOUR LYRICS ARE WOEFUL.

TG: you're getting kinda stressed
TG: which is making me depressed
TG: so i am going to leave
TG: and give you time to breathe
OH MY GOD. WHAT A DICKHEAD. You really hate trolls. This is the firts time spekaing to this one, but there was anotehr one in the past. She was called "grimAuxiliatrix" online. She said she was female and a troll. Boy oh boy was she.

Oh god. HE'S ONLINE. He's a friend of yours. You've actually seen this guy, which is nice, also you haven't met in person. That'd be difficuly, seeing as he lives in the desert

Past Thomas: Answer Chum
-- anvilFist [AF] began pestering hardyRuffian

Pyroli

Banned
A young girl sits in; what looks like an ancient ruin. A snake is coiled gently around her neck and she has a laptop sitting in front of her. Now what is she doing her and why? Indeed she looks bright and full of energy. What will her name be?

Enter Name.
> Sarcastic Know-it-all

She actually doesn’t seem all that upset with this name; probably because it’s true. She smiles slightly and shoves forward a piece of paper with her name printed on it; please enter this name into the box below.

Enter Name.
> Elizabeth Maxwell

An even brighter smiles crosses her pretty face; she seems happy to be called by this name.

==>

> Elizabeth: Introduce yourself DS

Yes you GUESS that’s a good idea; but don’t people ever read your ID on FF.net? Honestly.

Well YOUR NAME is ELIZABETH MAXWELL, you are currently fifteen years old. You love many things; namely: ANNOYING YOUR PEERS, WRITING and SNAKES. You absolutely adore snakes; especially the little on your shoulders, his name is VENOM you’ve had him for three years and you two are INSEPRABLE. You really look up to many people; most of them being Youtube stars and old RENISSANCE ARTISTS, such as TOBUSCUS and MICHELANGELO, just as some examples. You also adore music; namely dubstep, mostly Skrillex, Pendulum and Innerpartysystem.

Your nickname is Ella; given to you by your so called hate friend E. But otherwise your CHUMHANDLE is deceitfulSyndrome and you ’Speak very normally you suppose :/ Other than you [rappy [ra[|[pot quirk.’

==>

> Ella: Pester Elena

Good idea random voice; let’s pester E!

-- deceitfulSyndrome [DS] began pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 04:19 --
[04:20] DS: Hello E
[04:20] DD: Ella; fancy ~eeing you here
[04:20] DS: Very fu[|[ing funny Elena; did you thin|[ of that all by yourself
[04:20] DD: Totally
[04:20] DD: c:

[04:21] DS: :\
[04:21] DS: God Elena
[04:21] DS: Atleast A[T put down

[04:21] DD: ~orry Elizabeth
[04:21] DD: I'm a little tired :c

[04:22] DS: Hmm :/
[04:22] DS: Oh
[04:22] DS: Oh right; it's 4am there isn't it

[04:22] DD: Yep
[04:22] DS: [rap
[04:22] DS: Well [ome on let us troll
[04:22] DS: I have Venom here next to me
[04:22] DS: He'll help

[04:23] DD: Your ~nake
[04:23] DD: Cannot type on a ~hitty keyboard

[04:23] DS: My sna|[e [an totally type on a [rappy |[eyboard
[04:23] DS: >:\
[04:23] DS: O|[ay you [aught me

[04:23] DD: :p
[04:24] DD: E win~ agaaaaaain
[04:24] DD: And the crowd goe~ wild Haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[04:24] DS: And the [rowd begins throwing things at the loser; E and [rown Ella the winner
[04:25] DS: *DS pushes DD off the pedistal*
[04:25] DD: *DD i~ not going down without taking D~*
[04:25] DS: *DS throws a Paul M[[artney shirt down*
[04:26] DD: *DD dive~ to ~ave Paul* MY ONLY WEAKNE~~ HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
[04:26] DD: *cra~h*

[04:26] DS: We're su[h nerds
[04:26] DS: No one must ever |[now

[04:26] DD: Hehehee
[04:26] DD: ~ay Ella?

[04:26] DS: Sup?
[04:27] DD: Were you me~~aged by ~ome ~tranger~ today?
[04:27] DS: Why do you as|[?
[04:28] DD: Well I wa~ me~~aged by a tentacleTherapi~t and ar~enicCatnip
[04:29] DS: I was messaged by
[04:29] DS: gardenGnosti[ and ...
[04:29] DS: And...
[04:29] DS: Well I remember his initials were [T
[04:30] DS: And he typed funny
[04:30] DS: Li|[e [razy [aps
[04:30] DS: li|[e
[04:30] DS: D---> I require a towel...

[04:30] DD: Well the AC girl wa~
[04:30] DD: :33< making cat pun~ like a paw~ive agre~~ive mother

[04:31] DS: Dear god
[04:32] DD: But it wa~ ~o adorable
[04:32] DD: I am not even kidding

[04:32] DS: Adorable
[04:32] DS: No E
[04:32] DS: It's |[AWAIIIIII

[04:32] DD: Holy ~hit
[04:33] DD: No Ella
[04:33] DD: It'~ ~o omega de~u kawaii

[04:33] DS: I am leaving you E
[04:33] DS: Be[ause Venom needs to go out

[04:33] DD: Oh okay! ~ee you Ella
[04:33] DD: Hate you~

[04:33] DS: I hate you more :p
[04:34] DS: Bestie >:)

-- deceitfulSyndrome [DS] ceased pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 04:34 --
==>

Your logs with E are always very enjoyable; you love toying with her, and she loves doing the same to you.

> Elizabeth: Check Pesterchum again

You notice another of E’s friends; let’s check on him.

-- deceitfulSyndrome [DS] began pestering anvilFist [AF] at 03:52 --
[03:52] DS: Hello there
[03:52] AF: Oh hey.
[03:52] AF: You too.

[03:53] DS: Why yes; who were you expe[ting? Blue? Hehehe
[03:53] AF: No, not anyone really.
[03:53] DS: :/
[03:53] DS: Aw [ome on; don't ruin my fun

[03:54] AF: A-dog still ain't showing up.
[03:54] DS: A-dog?
[03:54] DS: I still don't get your lingo [ra[|[pot

[03:54] AF: Anya or Aden.
[03:55] AF: What's it gonna be?

[03:55] DS: Anya?
[03:55] DS: I don't |[now :/

[03:55] AF: Yep.
[03:55] AF: She's my server player.

[03:55] DS: Oh
[03:55] DS: Oh god
[03:55] DS: Oh god
[03:55] DS: Elena is mine right?
[03:56] DS: Oh god

[03:56] AF: Yep.
[03:56] DS: [RAP
[03:56] AF: It looks like it.
[03:56] DS: Aw man
[03:56] AF: Isn't that a good thing?
[03:56] DS: Well I guess
[03:56] DS: But she'll probably be a jer|[ as usual
[03:56] DS: Gosh

[03:57] AF: Oh and you get to be server player to -----
[03:57] DS: HR
[03:57] DS: Elena explained it pretty well

[03:57] AF: You have no die ahwo that is do you?
[03:58] DS: Oh god what
[03:58] DS: What was that even

[03:58] AF: *idea
[03:58] AF: *who

[03:59] DS: Nope
[03:59] DS: Noppers
[03:59] DS: Nosir
[03:59] DS: No

[03:59] AF: Which will be fun.
[04:01] AF: Anyway, ahve you perchance been trolled yet?
[04:01] AF: *have

[04:01] DS: Trolled persay?
[04:01] DS: Well by Elena
[04:01] DS: but that's nothing new

[04:01] AF: Oh cool.
[04:01] AF: I got trolled twice.

[04:01] DS: By whom?
[04:02] AF: Once by "grimAuxillatrix" (or something like that) and once by "turntechGodhead".
[04:02] DS: Hey
[04:02] DS: I got trolled by 'gardenGnosti['

[04:02] AF: Ah right.
[04:02] DS: and someone else
[04:02] DS: li|[e [T or something

[04:03] AF: Cool.
[04:03] AF: Were they as trollis as my guys?

[04:06] DS: ?
[04:06] AF: *trollish
[04:06] DS: It was an odd expiren[e
[04:06] DS: But GG was ni[e
[04:07] DS: T[ was... Weird
[04:07] DS: it was li|[e D--> STRONG punch
[04:07] DS: lolstupidquir|[

[04:07] AF: Uh huh.
[04:08] AF: *COUGH*(HYPROCRITE)*COUGH*

[04:08] DS: Oh HA
[04:08] DS: HAHAHA

-- deceitfulSyndrome [DS] changed their mood to RANCOROUS  --
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to INSOLENT  --
[04:08] DS: >:\
[04:08] AF: I really got to go.
[04:09] AF: Sorry and all.

[04:09] DS: Alright; see you later [hump
[04:09] DS: :p

-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering deceitfulSyndrome [DS] at 04:10 --
You don’t really care much for AF; but hey, you deal with him.

> Be The Other Girl

You are now Elena again; and what a relief that is, it’s good to see her after Ella. Now what should E do?

> Elena: Check pester chum

Cool idea random voice; let’s do that. After having a fun conversation with Ella earlier, you’d love to talk to someone normal. Oh hey AF is on! Let’s talk to him.

-- deviouslyDisastrous [DD] began pestering anvilFist [AF] at 03:50 --
[03:50] DD: Yo
[03:51] AF: It's E-dog
[03:51] AF: How are ya?
[03:51] AF: ain'ty sene ya ina whole.
[03:51] AF: *ain't
[03:51] AF: *seen
[03:51] AF: *in a
[03:51] AF: *while
[03:51] AF: Quadruple...
[03:51] AF: Bloody hell that's awful.

[03:51] DD: Pretty good bro; ~pelling error~ galore man
[03:52] DD: How have you been?

[03:52] AF: Mildly annoyed all the time.
[03:52] DD: Why'~ that?
[03:53] AF: Seriously, have you never spoken to me online before?
[03:53] AF: Or a memory blank?
[03:53] AF: I'm ALWAYS pissed off. it's my default mood.

[03:53] DD: My memory i~ alway~ blank at 4 am
[03:56] DD: Hey did Blue hand you the code too?

[03:57] AF: Which code?
[03:57] DD: The code of the order
[03:57] DD: ~he told me to pa~~ it on

[03:57] AF: No...
[03:58] DD: One ~econd
[03:59] DD: It wa~ AF<CT<CL<??<GM<PC<TT<HR<D~<DD
[03:59] DD: The blank ~ignifie~ a crack i~ the code
[03:59] DD: But otherwi~e we remove it to get
[04:00] DD: AF<CT<CL<GM<PC<TT<HR<D~<DD
[04:00] AF: AF<CT<CL<??<GM<PC<TT<HR<DS<DD
[04:00] AF: That's the corretc one.
[04:00] AF: B-dog must ahve got CT and CL mixed up.
[04:00] AF: I just know that A-dog is my server.

[04:00] DD: I ~aid the exact one you ~aid man
[04:01] AF: Sorry I thought I read it wrong
[04:01] DD: Haha it'~ okay man
[04:03] DD: ~o dude

[04:03] AF: Yeah?
[04:03] DD: Did you get me~~aged by ~omeone today?
[04:03] AF: You.
[04:03] DD: Hahahaha
[04:03] DD: Very funny

[04:03] AF: And E-dog (The oter one who you hate)
[04:03] AF: *other

[04:03] DD: I mean like ~omeone you didn't know
[04:04] DD: Oh Ella

[04:04] AF: Someone who you don't know.
[04:04] AF: yeha.
[04:04] AF: and a troll.

[04:04] DD: I wa~ me~~aged by a troll
[04:04] AF: which is odd that you know that seeing as I'm tlaking to E-dpg about it now.
[04:04] AF: *dog

[04:04] DD: ar~enicCatnip
[04:04] AF: These trolls are really odd.
[04:04] DD: I'm talking to Ella; that'~ how I know c:
[04:04] DD: I know man
[04:04] DD: They type ~trange

[04:05] AF: well my one didn't.
[04:05] DD: like :33< hi there! how are you on the purrfect evening
[04:05] AF: The turntech dude.
[04:05] AF: He just talked witohut any capitals anywhere.
[04:05] AF: *witohut
[04:05] AF: *without

[04:05] DD: I got ~ome TT girl; who wa~n't blue
[04:06] AF: *AF facepalms due to makign the same mistake TWICE*
[04:06] DD: Heeeehheee
[04:06] DD: or a~ the troll ~aid
[04:06] DD: h33 h33
[04:06] DD: dear god it'~ contagiou~

-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to INSOLENT --
[04:09] AF: Bye.
[04:09] AF: Gotta go.

[04:09] DD: ~ee you Thoma~!
-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 04:10 --
Whelp. What no-

Oh hey someone else is pestering you

> Elena: See who it is

It’s someone you don’t know; HR, but whatever let’s see what he has to say.

hardyRuffian [HR] began pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 04:09 --
[04:09] HR: hi
[04:09] DD: Hello?
[04:10] HR: aPPaReNTly i haVE To iNTroDuCe myself To you Now
[04:10] DD: Uh-huh
[04:10] HR: i'm aleX
[04:10] HR: i'm HR

[04:10] DD: I'm Elena c:
[04:10] HR: oN ThaT lisT ThaT Blue is haNDiNG RouND
[04:11] DD: Oh!
[04:11] DD: You mu~t be who Ella i~ playing for

[04:11] HR: i was TolD By my wall PaiNtiNGs To CoNTaCT
[04:11] HR: aNd yes

[04:12] DD: Intriging
-- hardyRuffian [HR] changed their mood to CHUMMY  --
[04:13] HR: i CaN Tell you whaT you DiD This moRNiNG
[04:13] DD: ._.
[04:13] DD: I'd prefer if you didn't
[04:13] DD: but it may be amu~ing
[04:13] DD: go ahead

[04:13] HR: you sPoKe simulTaNeously To Thomas and EliZaBeTh
[04:14] HR: aBouT Trolls

[04:14] DD: ...
[04:14] DD: Okay ~eriou~ly
[04:14] DD: Are you like
[04:14] DD: My grandpa
[04:14] DD: who i~ ~ecretly watching me
[04:14] DD: right now

[04:14] HR: i sweaR i haVeN'T sPoKeN To Thomas oR aNyThiNg
[04:14] HR: aNd No!
[04:14] HR: HAHA!
[04:15] HR: :)

[04:15] DD: <:c
[04:15] DD: I bet Ella would be dying to talk to you
[04:15] DD: oryellatyou
[04:15] DD: eitherway

[04:15] HR: i liVe iN a CaVe wiTh PaiNTiNGs oN The walls
[04:15] DD: A cave?
[04:15] HR: yeah
[04:15] HR: iN The DeseRT

[04:16] DD: In the de~ert
[04:16] DD: Am I getting punked right now?

[04:16] HR: No
[04:16] DD: Grandpa get off pe~terchum
[04:16] HR: i Do NoT lie
[04:16] DD: It'~ creepy :c
[04:16] HR: i DoN'T NeeD To
[04:17] DD: Bad grandpa
[04:17] DD: Bad bad grandpa

[04:17] HR: i'm NoT youR GRaNDPa
[04:17] DD: <:c
[04:18] HR: aNyway i haVe To Go Now
[04:18] HR: Bye

[04:18] DD: Alright <:c bye
-- hardyRuffian [HR] ceased pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] at 04:18 --
You don’t like that guy very much; he kinda freaks you out. You’re actually kind of freaking out right now, but you don’t dare make a sound to disturb gramps.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
==> Be Blue

You cannot possibly hope to be Blue right now. She is dead asleep and there is no way to wake her. She looks like she's having a fitful nightmare...

==> Be Past Blue

You're Blue a few hours in the past. You had just woken up from a rather nasty nightmare, but you cannot seem to remember. You don't really pay much mind to it... Though you are still tired as Hell.

==> Examine Room

Your walls are covered with movie posters; every single one from animated movies, mostly Disney movies. You sleep in a half-bunk bed; the lower half taken out for your desk. On your desk is your Gamertop; a top quality laptop you only use for video games. Maybe you should play Minecraft later? Across the room on the opposite side is your TV hooked up to your multitude of game systems.

==> Examine Bookshelf

Ah, your pride and joy in both your Treachery and Thinking. You've accumulated quite the collection of books sice you quit your time in the pageant circuit. You've got at least five books by the Dahli Lama, two translations of Plato and Socrates each, miscilanious gaming manuals and guides, and reference books. Then there's your copy of the Grimoire; your almanac of all things cryptic and such. It was the strangest thing, but you just found it in a strangely circular ditch on the shore. And its got a signature in it already, but you have no clue who "RL" is, so you kept it for yourself.

And then there's your secret compartment at the back of the shelf. You open the panel and take out your stolen spoils. Your sister's stupid Psychology textbooks. You stole them a month ago and read through them as quickly as you could. Even if she steal them back, you already know all the tricks. Not only that, but you may just try to fake a mental illness just to throw her off track.

You and your sister have gotten into the habit of stealing each other's stuff. In a small way, it's your family bonding time. It's really the only kind of contact you can stand when it comes to her. And it's a lot of fun. You don't even mind her stealing your stuff since it's so much fun to steal it back. Except for your Gamertop; NO ONE TOUCHES THAT!

==> Go on the balcony

You open the glass sliding door to overlook your small island. Breathing in the smooth, crisp morning air and overlooking the waters of the St Lawrence.... Man it's cold out. And there's Ruth going to the gardening shed. You don't even have much vegitation on your little rock island! Why does she even bother with getting that equipment? You don't care though, you can always just steal the chainsaw to make a new weapon later.

Your eyes begin to droop. You don't know how much longer you can keep up this self-torture. You don't even know why you're so scared anyway. But you cannot give up now. Whatever is tormenting you will not win.

==> WAKE UP ALREADY!

...They won. You went to sleep. And they won. Writing all over your walls; IN YOUR HANDWRITING. The memories of that horrible dream still fresh in your mind and you doubt they'll ever go away... You need to talk to someone-WHERE IS YOUR GAMERTOP?!

==> Confront Sister for real

Shiznit's about to get REAL.

"Ruuuuuuuuuuth!" you scream as you rush down the stairs. You find your sister, with your gamertop open CHATTING WITH YOUR FRIEND!

"Finally an emotional responce. This will do well for my thesis." Ruth chuckled as she began writing in her notebook. Oh how you hated that notebook.

You take out your hockey stick. You may be mad, but you don't want to kill your sister. She draws her Caddle-prod like weapon too.

==> Strife!

You return to your room a few seconds later. You've definately improved your battle skills since last time you fought her-It was not nearly as embarassing a defeat as last time. And... Your hockey stick is broken beyond repair...You decide it may be time to switch it up. You examine your strife specibus and make a change. Your third specibus isn't a hockey stick anymore; IT'S CLAWKIND. You take on of your gloves off of your winter cloth pile and upgrade it. It's now got FREAKIN' KNIFE BLADES ON IT.

But whatever, time to update your friends... and change your gamertop password.

-- anvilFist [AF] began pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 15:31 --
TT: Hiiiiiiii
AF: Howdy B-dog
TT: "Howdy" hehehe that's so cute
AF: You're oddly cheerful and nice today.
AF: Considering your utter hate for me usually.
TT: Hm?
TT: Oh yeah, that
TT: Ignore everything I said before this moment
TT: this is the new me-

AF: 0.o
AF: A Nice B-dog?
AF: I don;t think I cna take it.
AF: *don't
TT: DAMMIT RUTH
TT: She stole my laptop while I was asleep

TT: Sorry about that
TT: she just looooves to screw me over and steal my stuff

AF: Sure.
AF: So, have you amde up with A-dog?
AF: You siad you hated him too.
AF: *made
TT: I JUST woke up
TT: I've been trying to message other people to stay awake

AF: Oh really?
TT: but I haven't had much luck
TT: How long was I out for?

AF: four or five hours I think. Nothing too major.
TT: WHAT?!
AF: A-dog's landed herself in some bother. I'm guessing anyway.
TT: Oh man....
AF: So I'm BOOOOORED.
TT: This can't be good
TT: Uhm....

AF: What? Missing five huor sof your life?
AF: *hours of
TT: Ok, conditional trust notwithstanding, I do hafta tell you something
TT: Oh man this is bad

AF: Yes? Do go on.
AF: Stop horisng around.
AF: *horsing
TT: Ok, I've been living off of three hours of sleep each night since I first contacted you
TT: it's because of these... Nightmares I've been having
TT: anyway, apparently two days ago my body finally couldn't handle the sleep-deprivation anymore and I went full-blown comatose

AF: Nightmares? Do go on. I'm intrigued.
TT: At least... That's what I thought
TT: ...I sure as Hell hope you're not being sarcastic

AF: No seriuosly
AF: *seriously
AF: I am interested.
TT: Anyway, these "things" called Horrorterrors have been contacting me in my dreams
AF: Horroterros?
AF: *Horrorterros
TT: They say they're alien gods that live in this place called the Furthest Ring
AF: Nope.
AF: No idea.
TT: I don't blame you
TT: But they're in my book on cryptic cryptozoology

AF: Ok...
TT: they said that they've been the ones coaxing me to create my arsenal
AF: Not that I have the first clue what that is.
AF: the cryptic cryptozoology.
TT: It's a book called the Grimoire, its about myths and creatures that would terrify any other person
AF: Oh Ok.
TT: But...
TT: Thomas, I'm actually REALLY scared right now

AF: Anything I can do to help then?
TT: I-I don't know
TT: =;{
TT: /teary eyed

AF: There. For you B-dog
AF: Happy mooods.
AF: There's somehting A-dog always tells me that cheers me up.
AF: *moods
AF: one word.
AF: Here it is:
AF: Sqiggle
AF: *Squiggle
AF: Don't know why, it always makes me laugh.
TT: ...it's the name of a retarded kids' show
TT: AND ITS NOT HELPING ME!
TT: Those Horrorterror things are AFTER ME
TT: they say I'm their emessary or something stupid like that

AF: I... I don't know...
AF: What to do.
TT: WELL ME NEITHER
TT: Just...

AF: I suck at being supportive.
AF: Try A-dog
TT: You're the leader, it's your JOB
TT: Alex

AF: I'm the LEADER?
TT: Yeah, I need to talk to Alex
AF: yeha.
AF: *yeah
AF: Well, I suppose I COULD be the leader.
AF: But I'm not expecting it.
TT: No, you ARE
AF: Says who?
AF: The Horrorthings?
TT: ...yes
AF: Ok.
TT: They even gave me the code of entry into the game
AF: Anyway, mr Suarez will be happy to tlak to you.
AF: Oh yeha.
AF: E-dog passed that on.
AF: *yeah
TT: Yeah, that's where I got it
AF: Anyway, I shall see you soon.
TT: I'm gonna go talk to Alex... Maybe smooth things over with him while I'm there
TT: See you

-- treacherousThinker [TT] ceased pestering anvilFist [AF] at 15:50 --

Monty

The North Wind
A boy sits at a desk in his bedroom. Scattered across the desk are various books pertaining to the mind and its limits, as well as books about ethics, morals, and critical thinking. The rain outside offers a rather soothing ambience.

>What was his name again?

Shallow Snob

The boy looks up from his book and folds his arms. He simply rolls his eyes and shakes his head. “Stop being an idiot.”

>Try Again

Pascal LaFoudre

>Initiate the Introduction of Pascal

You are Pascal LaFoudre. You love PHILOSOPHY and PSYCHOLOGY. You enjoy indulging in FASHION and POP CULTURE. You are interested in classy things such as ART, READING, and VISITING FANCY PLACES. This is your life style. You are known for your old-timey sense of existing. You are well educated and very verbose. You enjoy SHOWS AND MOVIES FROM THE FIFTIES as well. You maintain a FASHION BLOG. You absolutely loathe IDIOTS, MOOCHERS, and BIGGER IDIOTS, but you occasionally indulge your friends’ foolish antics like PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.

>Pick up SBURB 2

You look examine the game. It is very nondescript. You were about to open it, but your smart phone vibrates due to a Pesterchum notification.

>Check Smart Phone

It is from a person you have never met before. Strange.

GG: hiiii J
DG: Do I know you?
GG: no not really :p
DG: Okay. Who are you then?
GG: no one in particular
GG: just wanted to say hi
DG: Well, hello.
GG: nice to meet you
GG: ttyl
DG: Bye.

That was odd. You exit Pesterchum. None of your other friends are online. That was just as odd considering SBURB2 has been released.

Ooc: I’ll edit this later.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
My guilty conscience tells me to post. hence, here I am at 2 in the morning. -.-It might take me a couple of posts to get to where you guys are. -.- Sorry.

@)='=,='=,='=,===

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lazy, golden-furred Ragamuffin is sitting on top of a desk. He really doesn't have a care in the world. What shall you name this golden-furred specimen?

Name the player first.

Oh, right, a girl is spinning on her revolving chair, adding a bit to her sketch every 360 degrees. Her sketch sucks, and she is aware of that, but she can atleast draw the basic concept. time to give her a name.

Mia Fey

Sadly, she asks you to scratch that idea, as she knows she can never become an ace attorney.

0-/-0/-0--/0- 0000/0-/0-0/0-0/00/000

What an archaeic hobbyist name. That's Morse Code for Anya Harris.

Show-and-Tell Time!

Morse-code loving, hair-obsessed, and a declared otaku. That is the general premise of you, Anya Harris. You are rich enough. On Pesterchum, you are known as cannyThespian. Some of your hobbies include gaming, taking random pics of yourself at your best, and roughly sketching dresses for your (male) cat. Give him a name, will you?

Name the cat

Snibbles

You REALLY wanted to get to the plot, so you just named him something out of a corny children's show. Heh, it's still pretty cute.

The Pesterchum icon on your computer is blinking. Great, one of your chums is pestering you.

Check Pesterchum

Who could be pestering you today? You click the icon, only to see a chum pestering you.

-- anvilFist [AF] began pestering cannyThespian [CT] --

My oh my, what a wonderful day. You let out a sigh of relief, as you now have someone to talk to.

AF: Howdy A-dog !
CT: ... Oh, hey?
AF: So... you playing this game?
CT: I dunno'
AF: Come on chicken I need an answer.
CT: Kidding, of course I am~
AF: Oh good. I was thinking you were going all weird on me there.
AF: Byt the way...
CT: Yep?
AF: You're not cosplaying as that goddamn awful ****ing vile specimen that is Tropius are you?
AF: ARGH
AF: *By the way
CT: Again? Sure, why not?
AF: Take it off. Now.
AF: Or I shall be forced to destroy it.
AF: The Banana crusade continues, you see.
CT: ...Oh, no, I'm not cosplaying right now, 0-00 --- 0-00~
AF: Oh god not that either.
CT: :(
AF: How many times have I said this?
AF: I NEED TRANSLATIONS, A-dog.
CT: OH, right, hehe. That was just an lol
AF: I don't get y'all's horse-brained idiocies.
AF: So... anyway, you got your Server disc?
AF: So we can get dis conneciton going an' all.
AF: *this
CT: You wish. T___T It should be coming today, though.
AF: Oh... Ok then. Well, I guess it's adios from here then.
AF: Yeha that wa skinda it really.
AF: Unless if ya got somethin' you wanna discuss.
CT: "skinda"?
AF: *was kinda
AF: ARGH!
AF: TYPOS!
AF: ARGH!
CT: Waitwaitwait, it's here~ -000 0-0 -000
-- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to OFFLINE --
-- anvilFist [AF] began pestering cannyThespian [CT] --
AF: A-dog?
AF: Oh, the game... riiiiiight...

You lied. The awaited holy grail of games (supposedly), SBURB 2, has not yet reached your mailbox.

Look out your window anyway.

You go to the window, Snibbles trotting behind you. He walks in front of the window, blocking your path. you feel orry for Snibbles as you prepare for battle.

STRIIIIFE!

...Strife? You're not quite sure what that means, nor do you have any reason to assault you feline.

Walk around him.

Alas, why must some conflicts be resolved with fighting? You walk around him and reach the window. Outside, you see the mailman, doing mailman-ish things with the mailbox.

Ponder how suggestive that last bit was.

No.

Get a closer look.

Luckily, your window connects with the roof, so you easily climb out onto a safe platform. You ponder if your dad gave you this room on purpose.

You see the clumsy mailman dropping things. You really want to throw one of these roof-tiles at him, but resist. He drops a brown envelope embedded with a blobb-ish emblem with word on it.

SBURB 2

It's a bit hard to read from up here. You feel the urge to jump off of your roof and onto the driveway. But, you feel it would be safer if you went through your house.

How rare, you've reached a fork in the road. what to do...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Thomas: Get Some Chats out of the way.
Elena and Elisabeth are Online. Cool. You'd better pester them.

deviouslyDisastrous [DD] began pestering anvilFist [AF] at 03:50 --
DD: Yo
AF: It's E-dog
AF: How are ya?
AF: ain'ty sene ya ina whole.
AF: *ain't
AF: *seen
AF: *in a
AF: *while
AF: Quadruple...
AF: Bloody hell that's awful.

DD: Pretty good bro; ~pelling error~ galore man
DD: How have you been?

AF: Mildly annoyed all the time.
DD: Why'~ that?
AF: Seriously, have you never spoken to me online before?
AF: Or a memory blank?
AF: I'm ALWAYS pissed off. it's my default mood.

DD: My memory i~ alway~ blank at 4 am
DD: Hey did Blue hand you the code too?

AF: Which code?
DD: The code of the order
DD: ~he told me to pa~~ it on

AF: No...
DD: One ~econd
DD: It wa~ AF<CT<CL<??<GM<PC<TT<HR<D~<DD
DD: The blank ~ignifie~ a crack i~ the code
DD: But otherwi~e we remove it to get
DD: AF<CT<CL<GM<PC<TT<HR<D~<DD
AF: AF<CT<CL<??<GM<PC<TT<HR<DS<DD
AF: That's the corretc one.
AF: B-dog must ahve got CT and CL mixed up.
AF: I just know that A-dog is my server.

DD: I ~aid the exact one you ~aid man
AF: Sorry I thought I read it wrong
DD: Haha it'~ okay man
DD: ~o dude

AF: Yeah?
DD: Did you get me~~aged by ~omeone today?
AF: You.
DD: Hahahaha
DD: Very funny

AF: And E-dog (The oter one who you hate)

DD: I mean like ~omeone you didn't know
[04:04] DD: Oh Ella

AF: Someone who you don't know.
AF: yeha.
AF: and a troll.

DD: I wa~ me~~aged by a troll
AF: which is odd that you know that seeing as I'm tlaking to E-dpg about it now.
AF: *dog

DD: ar~enicCatnip
AF: These trolls are really odd.
DD: I'm talking to Ella; that'~ how I know c:
DD: I know man
DD: They type ~trange

AF: well my one didn't.
DD: like :33< hi there! how are you on the purrfect evening
AF: The turntech dude.
AF: He just talked witohut any capitals anywhere.
AF: *witohut
AF: *without

DD: I got ~ome TT girl; who wa~n't blue
AF: *AF facepalms due to makign the same mistake TWICE*
DD: Heeeehheee
DD: or a~ the troll ~aid
DD: h33 h33
DD: dear god it'~ contagiou~

-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to INSOLENT --
AF: Bye.
AF: Gotta go.

[04:09] DD: ~ee you Thoma~!
-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering deviouslyDisastrous [DD] -

-- deceitfulSyndrome [DS] began pestering anvilFist [AF] at 03:52 --
DS: Hello there
AF: Oh hey.
AF: You too.

DS: Why yes; who were you expe[ting? Blue? Hehehe
AF: No, not anyone really.
DS: :/
DS: Aw [ome on; don't ruin my fun

AF: A-dog still ain't showing up.
DS: A-dog?
DS: I still don't get your lingo [ra[|[pot

AF: Anya or Aden.
AF: What's it gonna be?

DS: Anya?
DS: I don't |[now :/

AF: Yep.
AF: She's my server player.

DS: Oh
DS: Oh god
DS: Elena is mine right?

AF: Yep.
DS: [RAP
AF: It looks like it.
DS: Aw man
AF: Isn't that a good thing?
DS: Well I guess
DS: But she'll probably be a jer|[ as usual
DS: Gosh

AF: Oh and you get to be server player to -----
DS: HR
DS: Elena explained it pretty well

AF: You have no die ahwo that is do you?
DS: Oh god what
DS: What was that even

AF: *idea
AF: *who

DS: Nope
DS: Noppers
DS: Nosir
DS: No

AF: Which will be fun.
AF: Anyway, ahve you perchance been trolled yet?
AF: *have

DS: Trolled persay?
DS: Well by Elena
DS: but that's nothing new

AF: Oh cool.
AF: I got trolled twice.

DS: By whom?
AF: Once by "grimAuxillatrix" (or something like that) and once by "turntechGodhead".
DS: Hey
DS: I got trolled by 'gardenGnosti['

AF: Ah right.
DS: and someone else
DS: li|[e [T or something

AF: Cool.
AF: Were they as trollis as my guys?

DS: ?
AF: *trollish
DS: It was an odd expiren[e
DS: But GG was ni[e
DS: [T was... Weird
DS: it was li|[e D--> STRONG punch
DS: lolstupidquir|[

AF: Uh huh.
AF: *COUGH*(HYPROCRITE)*COUGH*

DS: Oh HA
DS: HAHAHA

-- deceitfulSyndrome [DS] changed their mood to RANCOROUS ? --
-- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to INSOLENT ? --
DS: >:\
AF: I really got to go.
AF: Sorry and all.

DS: Alright; see you later [hump
DS: :p

-- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering deceitfulSyndrome [DS] --

They're always rather... interesting to talk to. They hate eachother yet seem to spend every waking hour talking to eachother. You'll never understand relationships between two girls. They're just FAR too confusing. I mean, they hug eahcother all the time! Who does that? at BEST you do a brief man hug. You hold your hand up and out a little and lock it with the other guy's arm. Then, you move in, touching chests, and tap him on the back a little while. All this happens in no more than three seconds. Then you part and everything goes back to normal. Girls are just weird. Awww... Great. Now Lily- sorry, Adam, is online. Better pester her too. You tried her earlier, but she wasn't online.

Thomas: Pester L-dog

[08:10] -- anvilFist [AF] began pestering carnifexLunaris [CL] at 20:10 --
[08:10] AF: You online L-dog?
[08:12] CL: I am now, sorry.
[08:12] AF: Ok cool.
[08:13] AF: So, has A-dog been online today?
[08:13] AF: I haven't seen her.
[08:13] CL: Neither have i.
[08:13] AF: I really need to gte this game started properly
[08:13] AF: *get
[08:13] AF: Ok.
[08:13] CL: I need to do that soon, too.
[08:14] AF: Yeah, it's a little too slow for my liking.
[08:14] AF: You know when you really wnat to do somewhting but are just beign left hanging?
[08:14] AF: *want
[08:14] AF: *being
[08:14] AF: That's me now.
[08:14] CL: Yeah, i know what you mean.
[08:16] AF: So how's life on your end?
[08:16] CL: Pretty good otherwise. And with you?
[08:17] AF: It's Ok I guess. This game is a bit of an obsession of mine so I can't really stop thinking of it.
[08:17] AF: But yeah.
[08:17] AF: R-Dog's been keepojg quiet.
[08:17] AF: *keeping
[08:17] AF: so that's good.
[08:18] CL: Absolutely understandable. I still feel a little behind since i haven't made arrangements to be a client or server on this game yet.
[08:18] AF: Haven't you sene the code yet?
[08:18] AF: B-dog's been Nightmaring
[08:19] AF: And she got told the code for the orde rin those nightmares.
[08:19] AF: *order in
[08:19] CL: I don't think i have yet.
[08:20] AF: You'll be third in the game (lucky you, yay!)
[08:20] AF: Which menas you're servering for A-dog
[08:20] AF: *means
[08:20] CL: Okay.
[08:20] AF: DG (dashingGent- A.k.a Pascal le French)
[08:21] AF: is your server.
[08:22] CL: Thank you for the information.
[08:22] AF: Haven't spekaing to P-dog ina while actually.
[08:22] AF: *in a
[08:23] AF: In a long while.
[08:24] CL: I can't remember when last i spoke to him.
[08:24] AF: Want to speak to someone else?
[08:24] AF: Oh wiat, no, you can't.
[08:24] AF: *wait
[08:25] AF: Not yet anyway.
[08:25] CL: I can wait a while for that.
[08:26] AF: I need to get angrier.
[08:26] AF: Am I stirking you as a little... tame lately?
[08:27] CL: Not that much.
[08:28] AF: Pfft... anyway. See you.

[08:28] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering carnifexLunaris [CL] at 20:28 --

You kinda like conversations with L-dog. She ain't too bad.

Thomas: Fast Forward
It's now two days in the future and you're starting to get bored. You wonder if Anya's ever going to be online. If she is, she sure it taking her blinking sweet time! the meteor shower outbreaks are getting worse, and the meteors just seem to be getting bigger and bigger. If Anya doesn't hurry up... you may never get to play this game!

Thomas: Inspect Blaze
You look towards your bed. Oh yeah. Your brother barged into your room yesterday. You were preparing for STRIFE, but he didn't want that. Instead, he gave you this Combusken doll. You LOVE Pokemon, and always have! You were too excited to worry about it having and tricks. It didn't have any apparently, he just found it in the garden. Robert's currently out of the house. You;ve named your little plushie Blaze.

Thomas: Take Plushie
You go over to your bed, and captchalogue Blaze. He suddenly disappears, and before you know it, you now have two grass blade sin your mouth. This new one is Oraneg and Yellow. Ok, that's fine.

BLEEP

OH JESUS YES. ANYA'S ONLINE.

Thomas: Pester your Server Player
[08:08] -- anvilFist [AF] began pestering cannyThespian [CT] at 20:08 --
[08:08] AF: A-dog! Finally yay!
[08:08] AF: :D
[08:09] CT: Are you upset? Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing*** DX
[08:09] AF: No, It's fine.
[08:09] AF: It's just been a few days is all.
[08:09] AF: So what happened?
[08:11] CT: My cat got really hungry, then I went to take a shower, then my cta started hissing at a bush, then****
[08:11] CT: I don't remember*

[08:11] AF: Oh, that's Ok.
[08:11] AF: Let's just egt the game started OK?
[08:11] CT: Very well then*
[08:11] AF: A-dog won't stop spoilering me and it's getting annoying beeing horsed aorund with.
[08:12] AF: You don't know Ales yet but you will as soon as I'm in the game.
[08:12] AF: *alex
[08:12] CT: Sounds like a fun guy
[08:12] CT: that gets on your berves after a bit

[08:12] AF: He's actually aweomse, and is probably my bets bro.
[08:13] AF: But he cna see the future and won't sotp spoileirng me.
[08:13] AF: *can
[08:13] AF: anyway!
[08:13] AF: You need to open SBURB 2 (disc should be in, opens like any game would)
[08:13] AF: And then, it'll aks you to "Connect"
[08:14] AF: Type in "Y"
[08:14] AF: (For yes)
[08:14] AF: And it'll aks you for my code.
[08:14] CT: Ah, phone* -000 0-0 -000
[08:14] AF: *ask
[08:14] AF: [translating plz]
[08:15] CT: [BRB]
[08:15] CT: Although I'm back

[08:15] AF: Oh right.
[08:15] AF: Cool.
[08:15] CT: You seems more calm today*
[08:15] AF: yeha well I'm psyched about tghe game
[08:16] AF: Plus A-dog is an excellent clam down drug.
[08:16] AF: *the
[08:16] AF: Plus, B-dog and i no longer are massive enemies.
[08:16] AF: So much of my anger that i suusally have isn't present.
[08:16] CT: First, the other A?
[08:16] AF: *usually.
[08:16] AF: alex
[08:16] CT: second, what happened while I was gone*
[08:17] AF: B-dog had a huge load of Nightmares about these evil god things called Horrorterros, nearly everyone was trolled by someone we didn't know.
[08:17] AF: Not much aside form that.
[08:17] CT: She knows what I look like?
[08:17] CT: Wait*** makes sense*
[08:18] CT: EVERYONE knows what I look like*
[08:18] CT: Except for you, apparently* :p

[08:18] AF: My code BTW. 2313-3454-6769
[08:18] AF: enter that.
[08:19] AF: A-dog, that's pribably because I think that seeing you in Cosplay [which is like the only way I could] would juts feel weird to me.
[08:19] AF: *probably
[08:20] CT: Got it* It'll be just a second*
[08:21] CT: Hmm*** my hair's a mess right now*
[08:21] CT: [PRESSING Y]

[08:22] AF: Does it matter if your hair is a state?
[08:22] AF: it's not like you're cosplaying, is it?
[08:22] AF: OH GOD NO.
[08:22] AF: NOT THE TROPIUS.
[08:22] CT: Ahh*** sorry*
[08:23] CT: God, I wish this would load faster*
[08:23] CT: [ENTERING CODE]

[08:23] AF: Excellent!
[08:23] AF: Right, I've found this Tutorial on the Game FAQs website.
[08:23] CT: That should be useful*
[08:23] AF: There are severla actually there one for the old SBURB that is particualrly lengthy but I;m ignoring it.
[08:23] AF: There is another one here.
[08:24] AF: It's a SBURB 2 one.
[08:24] AF: Cool.
[08:24] CT: Maybe you should keep the SBURB 1 walkthrough for reference? I dunno', just in case*
[08:24] AF: Yeha, will do.
[08:24] AF: Oh, jesus ****.
[08:24] AF: IT'S HER.
[08:24] CT: ???
[08:25] AF: ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO'S BEEN TROLLING US.
[08:25] AF: SHE WROTE IT.
[08:25] AF: THE LENGTHY ONE.
[08:25] CT: Lengthy*** doens't ring a bell*
[08:25] AF: No she wrote the elngthy ***
[08:25] AF: she's called "tentacleTherapist"
[08:26] CT: She was a troll?
[08:26] AF: Anywya the SBURB 2 one says that it should load up and you should be able to see me.
[08:26] AF: Yep.
[08:26] AF: She's been trolling us anyway.
[08:26] AF: *anyway
[08:27] CT: it's loading random stuff now*
[08:27] CT: Pinpointing bobs?

[08:27] AF: Eh?
[08:27] AF: Nope.
[08:27] AF: No idea
[08:28] CT: Now it's charting some sort of holders***
[08:29] CT: Your room's a bit messy*
[08:29] CT: Hello?

[08:29] AF: Ok, so you get to see my uly face for the firts time and you're moaning about MY ROOM?
[08:29] AF: *ugly
[08:29] AF: *first
[08:30] CT: You look just fine* *pout*
[08:30] CT: Let's see the buttons***

Ok, so while Anya's getting used to how SBURB 2 works, you may as well pester your other friends. Pascal! Oh, it's the French dude! yeah man. You haven't seen LeFoudre in a while, and you really would rather like to speak to him.

Thomas: Pester LeFoudre
[08:08] -- anvilFist [AF] began pestering dashingGent [DG] at 20:08 --
[08:08] AF: LeFoudre
[08:08] AF: P-dog, it's yiu!
[08:08] AF: *you

[08:09] DG: Yes. It's me.
[08:09] DG: How is everything going?
[08:09] AF: So how is la vie?
[08:09] AF: Bien, bien.

[08:10] DG: Everythings fine. Are you going to speak using French terms this entire time?
[08:10] AF: Well I am fluent and you're Like French so why not, bro?
[08:11] DG: Well your logic is sound. Have you played SBURB2 yet?
[08:12] AF: Playing it now bro.
[08:12] DG: Who's your server?
[08:12] AF: With A-dog
[08:12] AF: (WHowdych one which one which one?)
[08:12] AF: *which

[08:12] DG: Which one?
[08:13] AF: A-dog, A-dog, oooor.... someone you don't know.
[08:14] DG: I'm going to assume that it is Anya.
[08:14] AF: Yeah.
[08:15] DG: So, is SBURB2 any good? I haven't decided if I will actually play it.
[08:15] AF: It's actually pretty damn aweosme.
[08:15] AF: A-dog's already extended my room and dumped a couple of masisve objects in it.
[08:15] AF: They're relatively non-useful ones, with the Alchimeter is coming soon.
[08:16] AF: I have been waiting for AGES.
[08:16] AF: To create some new threads and upgrade my weapons.

[08:16] DG: So, it actually does affect the real world? Interesting. I was a bit skeptical about it.
[08:16] AF: It deifnitely does.
[08:20] DG: What's the actual objective of the game. The case that I have is pretty bland.
[08:20] DG: I've read a few things online, but nothing was really helpful to me.
[08:20] AF: I don't really know. It's such a new game, and there's so little on the box to tell you about it, no manual or anything (apart from aforementioned online ones)
[08:21] AF: I know about all the objects and i know you can "Enter the game"
[08:21] AF: but after this, I have no clue.

[08:22] DG: The mystery surrounding it is quite intriguing. I think I may have a go with it.
[08:22] AF: Indded, monsieur.
[08:24] DG: What was going on with BLue? Aden said she was acting quite insane when he last spoke with her.
[08:24] AF: She's had these odd prophetic nightmares.
[08:24] AF: From these terrible dakr Gods known as Horroterros.

[08:24] DG: Prophetic?
[08:24] AF: Lats time I spoke to ehr she was fine tohugh.
[08:24] AF: *dark
[08:25] AF: *last
[08:25] AF: *her
[08:25] AF: *though

[08:25] DG: Wait, so she's psychic? Are you being serious?
[08:26] AF: No, not psychic.
[08:26] AF: She just had brief dreams telling her a very small amount about the future.
[08:26] AF: She's no Alex.

[08:26] DG: Who's Alex?
[08:26] AF: Oh, a friend of Mine... and Now B-dog's.
[08:26] AF: He'll be entering the game.
[08:26] AF: He cna see every living perosn's whole life.
[08:27] AF: he lives in a cave in the desert with detailed wall paintings of eveyr live person.
[08:27] AF: *can
[08:27] AF: *every
[08:30] AF: P-dog?

[08:30] DG: I'm still here.
[08:30] AF: Coolio.
[08:30] AF: So?

[08:36] DG: I think Blue wants something. I'll speak with you at a later time.

[08:38] -- dashingGent [DG] ceased pestering anvilFist [AF] at 20:38 --

Oh God, this can't be good. Blue WANTS something.

Thomas: prepare yourself for the worst.
You'd prefer not to do that. Better just get it over and done with, right? No, you just can't do it! But seeing as you've yet to narrate Blue's last conversation with you, you can do that, no?

Thomas: Rewind
It's late, the night before. You're woefully tired. You spent the day STRIFEing with your brother and now you're completely Cream-Crackered. You're juts about to go to sleep when.

Thomas: Answer Blue
[08:31] -- anvilFist [AF] began pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 20:31 --
[08:31] TT: Hiiiiiiii
[08:31] AF: Howdy B-dog
[08:31] TT: "Howdy" hehehe that's so cute
[08:32] AF: You're oddly cheerful and nice today.
[08:32] AF: Considering your utter hate for me usually.
[08:33] TT: Hm?
[08:33] TT: Oh yeah, that
[08:33] TT: Ignore everything I said before this moment
[08:33] TT: this is the new me-

[08:33] AF: 0.o
[08:33] AF: A Nice B-dog?
[08:33] TT: DAMMIT RUTH
[08:33] AF: I don;t think I cna take it.
[08:33] AF: *don't
[08:33] TT: She stole my laptop while I was asleep
[08:33] AF: *can
[08:34] TT: Sorry about that
[08:34] TT: she just looooves to screw me over and steal my stuff

[08:34] AF: Sure.
[08:34] AF: So, have you amde up with A-dog?
[08:34] AF: You siad you hated him too.
[08:34] AF: *made
[08:34] AF: *said
[08:34] TT: I JUST woke up
[08:35] TT: I've been trying to message other people to stay awake

[08:35] AF: Oh really?
[08:35] TT: but I haven't had much luck
[08:35] TT: How long was I out for?

[08:35] AF: A Day or two, I think. Nothing too major.
[08:35] TT: WHAT?!
[08:35] AF: A-dog's landed herself in some bother. I'm guessing anyway.
[08:36] TT: Oh man....
[08:36] AF: So I'm BOOOOORED.
[08:36] TT: This can't be good
[08:36] TT: Uhm....

[08:36] AF: What? Missing two dya sof your life?
[08:36] AF: *days of
[08:36] TT: Ok, conditional trust notwithstanding, I do hafta tell you something
[08:36] TT: Oh man this is bad

[08:37] AF: Yes? Do go on.
[08:37] AF: Stop horisng around.
[08:37] AF: *horsing
[08:37] TT: Ok, I've been living off of three hours of sleep each night since I first contacted you
[08:37] TT: it's because of these... Nightmares I've been having
[08:38] TT: anyway, apparently two days ago my body finally couldn't handle the sleep-deprivation anymore and I went full-blown comatose

[08:38] AF: Nightmares? Do go on. I'm intrigued.
[08:38] TT: At least... That's what I thought
[08:38] TT: ...I sure as Hell hope you're not being sarcastic

[08:39] AF: No seriuosly
[08:39] AF: *seriously
[08:39] AF: I am interested.
[08:39] TT: Anyway, these "things" called Horrorterrors have been contacting me in my dreams
[08:40] AF: Horroterros?
[08:40] AF: *Horrorterros
[08:40] TT: They say they're alien gods that live in this place called the Furthest Ring
[08:41] AF: Nope.
[08:41] AF: No idea.
[08:41] TT: I don't blame you
[08:41] TT: But they're in my book on cryptic cryptozoology

[08:42] AF: Ok...
[08:42] TT: they said that they've been the ones coaxing me to create my arsenal
[08:42] AF: Not that I have the first clue what that is.
[08:42] AF: the cryptic cryptozoology.
[08:43] TT: It's a book called the Grimoire, its about myths and creatures that would terrify any other person
[08:43] AF: Oh Ok.
[08:43] TT: But...
[08:44] TT: Thomas, I'm actually REALLY scared right now

[08:44] AF: Anything I can do to help then?
[08:45] TT: I-I don't know
[08:45] TT: =;{
[08:45] TT: /teary eyed

[08:45] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to PLEASANT --
[08:45] AF: There. For you B-dog
[08:46] AF: Happy mooods.
[08:46] -- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to DISTRAUGHT --
[08:46] AF: There's somehting A-dog always tells me that cheers me up.
[08:46] AF: *moods
[08:46] AF: one word.
[08:46] AF: Here it is:
[08:46] AF: Sqiggle
[08:46] AF: *Squiggle
[08:46] AF: Don't know why, it always makes me laugh.
[08:47] TT: ...it's the name of a retarded kids' show
[08:47] TT: AND ITS NOT HELPING ME!
[08:47] TT: Those Horrorterror things are AFTER ME
[08:47] TT: they say I'm their emessary or something stupid like that

[08:47] AF: I... I don't know...
[08:47] AF: What to do.
[08:47] TT: WELL ME NEITHER
[08:48] TT: Just...

[08:48] AF: I suck at being supportive.
[08:48] AF: Try A-dog
[08:48] TT: You're the leader, it's your JOB
[08:48] TT: Alex

[08:48] AF: I'm the LEADER?
[08:48] TT: Yeah, I need to talk to Alex
[08:48] AF: yeha.
[08:48] AF: *yeah
[08:48] AF: Well, I suppose I COULD be the leader.
[08:48] AF: But I'm not expecting it.
[08:48] TT: No, you ARE
[08:49] AF: Says who?
[08:49] AF: The Horrorthings?
[08:49] TT: ...yes
[08:49] AF: Ok.
[08:49] TT: They even gave me the code of entry into the game
[08:49] AF: Anyway, mr Suarez will be happy to tlak to you.
[08:49] AF: Oh yeha.
[08:49] AF: E-dog passed that on.
[08:49] AF: *yeah
[08:50] TT: Yeah, that's where I got it
[08:50] AF: Anyway, I shall see you soon.
[08:50] TT: I'm gonna go talk to Alex... Maybe smooth things over with him while I'm there
[08:50] TT: See you

[08:50] AF: Hopefully ou will be in less of a distressed mood.

[08:50] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering treacherousThinker [TT] at 20:50 --
You quickly succumb to sleep, the conversation with Blue still in your mind.

Thomas: Back to the Future!
Now, stop being silly. You can't be in the future! That was the past, this is the present. You honestly are genuinely worried about the intelligence of this narrator. Clearly they need to see some Psychiatrist or something.

Thomas: The Conversation between Blue and Thomas. Show me.
Ok...
[08:38] -- treacherousThinker [TT] began pestering anvilFist [AF] at 20:38 --
[08:38] -- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to RANCOROUS --
[08:38] AF: Oh hey.
[08:38] TT: DAMMIT THOMAS
[08:38] AF: What?
[08:39] TT: YOU TOLD PEOPLE ABOUT THOSE THINGS?!
[08:39] AF: WASN'T TOLD I COULDN'T.
[08:40] AF: I'm sorry OK?
[08:40] TT: I thought even for you it would be BLATENLY obvious that it was to be left to me to tell peopl!
[08:40] TT: Well.... Fine

[08:40] AF: You were freaking people out.
[08:40] AF: I felt it was necessary.
[08:40] TT: ....I was?
[08:40] AF: Yeha, we were scraed for you B-dog!
[08:40] AF: *yeah
[08:40] TT: .....
[08:40] AF: *scared
[08:41] TT: I didn't think that you guys cared all that much
[08:41] TT: Y'know

[08:42] AF: You're our friend B-dog, of couse we care.
[08:42] TT: Because I'm such a secretive freak
[08:42] TT: Well...
[08:42] TT: Thanx

[08:42] -- treacherousThinker [TT] changed their mood to PLEASANT --
[08:43] -- anvilFist [AF] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[08:44] AF: Anyway, did P-dog inform you perchance of what I'm dong right now?
[08:44] AF: *doing
[08:44] AF: aside from talking to you?
[08:44] TT: No
[08:44] AF: SBURB 2.
[08:44] AF: A-dog cmae online.
[08:44] AF: *came
[08:44] TT: Honestly I stopped talking talking to him once he mentioned those THINGS
[08:44] TT: Seriously?!
[08:44] TT: We've started!
[08:44] TT: YESSSSS
[08:44] TT: Let's kick some ***!

[08:44] AF: I just Alchemized A Spiked Club and Supengiun.
[08:45] AF: IT'S AWESOME.
[08:45] AF: AND YEAH MAN>
[08:45] TT: Wow...
[08:45] AF: Now I'm alchemizing myself some new clothes.
[08:45] TT: So what can I expect when it's my turn?
[08:45] TT: CLOTHES?!
[08:45] AF: ALCHEMIZATION.

[08:46] AF: Yea.
[08:46] AF: Need your advice though.
[08:46] TT: ....yeah, no clue what that Alchemization means though
[08:46] AF: What should I go for?
[08:46] TT: oh, sure thing
[08:46] AF: Supenguin themed threads?
[08:46] AF: Or a farmyard animal?
[08:46] TT: Cowboy penguin maybe?
[08:47] AF: Hmm...
[08:47] AF: YES.
[08:47] AF: HELL
[08:47] AF: ****ING
[08:47] AF: YES
[08:47] TT: Glad I could be of assistance
[08:47] TT: I'm thinking a Tuxedo with a cowboy hat
[08:48] TT: Tuxes guaruntee hotness

[08:48] AF: Not so sure about the Tux, I must say.
[08:48] AF: I'm more of a shorts and t-shirt guy.
[08:48] TT: ....How about a deal?
[08:48] TT: kehehe

[08:48] AF: But an unbuttoned waistcoat.
[08:48] AF: that could work.
[08:48] AF: Waitcoat on top of a cowboy t-shirt.
[08:48] TT: If you wear the suit, I'll wear a skirt
[08:49] AF: Ok, it's sorted then.
[08:49] TT: deal
[08:49] AF: Yeah deal.
[08:49] TT: Now, I gotta get on gamefaqs
[08:49] TT: See what's what so I can help better

[08:49] AF: It'll pretty much tell you everything up to entering the game.
[08:50] AF: Including Alchemizing.
[08:50] TT: Entering?
[08:50] TT: where do you go?

[08:50] AF: I have no idea.
[08:50] AF: I just know that you "Enter" the game.
[08:50] AF: Nothing more.
[08:50] TT: Hm....
[08:51] TT: Hopefully it's nowhere near that Furthest Ring place
[08:51] TT: *shudder*

[08:51] AF: Don't think so.
[08:51] AF: God I so wnat to say Bro now.
[08:51] AF: But you're a girl.
[08:51] AF: Pemrisison to use the suffix sis every so often?
[08:52] TT: permission granted, and thanx for axing/recogonizing I'm a girl
[08:52] AF: Excellent.
[08:52] TT: Ok, I'm on gamefaqs right now
[08:52] TT: Hm...

[08:53] AF: "tentacleTherapist"'s one
[08:53] AF: is good.
[08:53] TT: Yeah
[08:53] AF: It's for SBURB 1.
[08:53] AF: but.
[08:53] TT: strangely, I've been hearing that name a lot lately
[08:53] AF: Nothing change suntil you "Enter" the game.
[08:53] AF: *changes.
[08:53] TT: Yeah...
[08:53] TT: ...........
[08:54] TT: Those things look like Fruit Gushers!

[08:54] AF: Did she troll you yet?
[08:54] TT: AWESOME
[08:54] TT: no

[08:54] AF: Ah Ok.
[08:54] AF: TG's been in touch again.
[08:54] TT: Everyone keeps talking about being Trolled and I feel like I'm missing out
[08:54] AF: He says TT is "busy" but to expetc her soon.
[08:54] AF: *expect
[08:55] TT: .......Had TG said anything about actual names yet?
[08:55] AF: For them?
[08:55] TT: yea
[08:55] AF: Ye,s actually.
[08:55] AF: *yes
[08:55] AF: Apparently, he's called Dave.
[08:55] AF: TT is called "Rose"
[08:55] TT: ...As in RL?
[08:55] AF: Howdys leade ris John.
[08:56] AF: Rose L.
[08:56] AF: probbaly yes.
[08:56] TT: ....Ok, my shiznit's been tripped again
[08:56] TT: RL is the original owner of my Grimoire

[08:56] AF: o_O
[08:56] AF: Ok you HAVE to tlak to her.
[08:56] AF: *talk
[08:57] TT: yeah, this is spooky
[08:58] TT: If this is any indicator of how the rest of the game will go

[08:58] AF: Uh-huh.
[08:58] AF: You do that.
[08:58] AF: Well see you then.
[08:58] AF: I'll speka again once I'm "In" the game.
[08:58] AF: *spea
[08:58] AF: *speak
[08:59] TT: I'm gonna do a graceful pirouette off the deep end
[08:59] TT: later

[08:59] -- treacherousThinker [TT] ceased pestering anvilFist [AF] at 20:59 --

Thomas: Wait a minute... since when you do have the Alchimeter? And since when did you talk to TG again?
You look at the narrator. Seriously he's clueless! ANYONE could've guessed that you had two simultaneous convos going on. Actually, three simultaneous convos.

Thomas: Anya first.
[08:30] AF: Anyway, shall we commence?
[08:30] -- anvilFist [AF] waves at Anya --
[08:32] AF: Apparently you have access to an inventory. All you need to do for that is click the Green shaped arrow that looks like a house.
[08:32] AF: It will opne your inventory and then you cna deploy the items around my house.
[08:33] AF: Luckily for you I read ahead and saw that I needed to clear some space. There's some convenient empty space sin the house. PUT THEM THERE.
[08:33] AF: Three rooms, right?
[08:33] AF: My Brother's room is out of bounds. My room and the Kitchen.
[08:34] AF: If you need more space you can build up my room.
[08:34] AF: *open
[08:34] CT: Sorry, I 'm trying to figure out how to create a system message* :p
[08:35] -- cannyThespian [CT] is waving back at AF --
[08:35] AF: Ooh yay!
[08:35] AF: Anywya, cna we please start?
[08:35] AF: *anyway
[08:40] CT: Like this?
[08:40] CT: ***Oops*
[08:41] CT: (Expanding the corner of the room)
[08:41] CT: Mouse-slip, sorry* X*X

[08:41] AF: WHAT DID YOU DO!
[08:42] AF: ARGH
[08:42] AF: NO!
[08:42] CT: DX Sorry, sorry* Is there anyway I can reverse that?
[08:42] AF: No.
[08:42] AF: Well, you could delete it, but actually, it works better.
[08:43] AF: We cna fit more in now.
[08:43] AF: *can
[08:43] CT: That's a relief*
[08:43] CT: [checking inventory]
[08:44] CT: Um*** which one's the inventory again?
[08:44] CT: This Phernalia Registry thing?

[08:44] AF: The SBURB 2 Logo
[08:45] CT: Oh, thanks*
[08:47] CT: Let's see* should I start with this totem thing?
[08:47] CT: (drags totem lathe into expanded corner)

[08:48] AF: WHOAH!
[08:48] AF: The floor shook.
[08:48] AF: Jegus
[08:48] AF: *Jesus
[08:48] CT: Is it that heavy?
[08:48] AF: Yep.
[08:48] AF: Oh cool, the Totem Lathe
[08:49] AF: Well, It's pretty useless.
[08:49] AF: for now anyway.
[08:49] AF: I need the otehr stuff.
[08:49] AF: *other
[08:50] AF: The cruxtruder is probably the mos timportant part of the game.
[08:50] AF: Witohut it I can't enter.
[08:50] CT: Hmm***
[08:50] AF: I will also need Tje Alchimeter.
[08:50] AF: *the
[08:50] AF: *most important
[08:51] CT: (puts Alchemiter in kitchen)
[08:51] CT: Are you sure your borther won't get upset?
[08:51] CT: Not that you would care*

[08:51] AF: He's not in the house.
[08:52] AF: But no, I won;t care.
[08:52] AF: He magically disappeared.
[08:52] AF: It;s very odd really.

Thomas: That explains the Alchimeter. Now, Strider time.
-- turntechGodhead [TG] began trolling anvilFist [AF] --
AF: Oh, it's you. Hi, dickhead.
TG: nice to see you too bro
TG: i kinda wanted to make out to you

AF: Make out?
AF: **** NO YOU SICK GAY BASTARD.
TG: no no no...
TG: what is it you do??
TG: oh yeah
TG: *make up

AF: Oh right. Ok.
AF: So I'm guessing you really must be from my future. Willing to notify me on myself in this time period?
TG: time has no period for me
TG: but no, i cannot give you this slick info dude

AF: Shame.
AF: What's your name then? You obviously know I am Thomas.
TG: i do man
TG: i am dave
TG: TT who i believe will troll blue is called rose
TG: our leader is john
TG: and jade is the last one of us
TG: the humans that is

AF: Ok cool. Nice to meet you Dave.
AF: Or rather... type to you.
AF: And "of the humans"?
TG: yeah
TG: lemme do this **** man
TG: let me make my awesomely muddled up memory replenish itself
TG: GA trolled you right??
TG: she is a troll
TG: they are humanoid aliens who created earth using the game
TG: sburb 1 of course
TG: they have gray skin and horns and a really really weird romance system

AF: Oh that makes so much total sense now. I really must thank you D-dog. You have definitely cleared up a great deal for me.
AF: In that case, I should probably return to my game.
AF: That I have yet to start.
TG: ok man...

-- turntechGodhead [TG] ceased trolling anvilFist [AF] --

Thomas: Thank you. Now, alchemize.
Yeah! Now that's something you're desperate to do! The excitement is totally pumping through your system. You can't control yourself. Now... what to make?

Thomas:Captchalogue a whole bunch of stuff.
You rush around your room like an animal, scooping up items where you can. It's quite a mad frenzy actually, but it works. You've now got a shitload of stuff to mess around with and you're super-excited. You smile for possibly the firts time ever and run as fast as you can towards the kitchen and the Alchimeter. You've read so much about this device. You can make new items with it. Your mouth is kinda stuffed with so many Grass Blades. You currently have captchalogued:

In your Strife Dex:
-Your Spiked Club.
-Your Pitchfork.
-Your Monkey's fist.

Normal Sylladex:
-Blaze, the Combusken Doll.
-A Toy Cow
-Your Supenguin Comic
-Your Computer
-Your toy Pokeballs.
-A Farmer's hat.
-A Poster of a Bull in a Tuxedo
-A Plasticine figure you made of a Horse.
-A bit of Wool from a sheep that you collected when you went to a farm and did some sheep shearing one day.
-A Toy pig.
-A Toy chicken.
-A Pen
-A pad of Paper

God, that is a LOT of stuff, huh?

Thomas: Go to the Totem Lathe and Punch a load of stuff
Alchemizing things is a complicated process and requires several steps. First, you need to punch the cards in the Totem Lathe. After a mere few minutes, you have all the Cruxite dowels you are possibly going to need.

Thomas: Head to the Kitchen then
You hurry to the kitchen to finish off the process. You stick the cruxite dowels one by one in the machine, making all the new items. You feel really pleased and happy by the result.

Creation log (written by you):
  • First I made sure that I was doing things correctly. I Alchemized together The Cow with my generic pen to create the Splodge Pattern Pen.
  • To doubly verify this, I alchemized the Cow toy with the Generic Notepad and made the Cow Notepad.
  • I then mixed together my Pokeballs with various items. I first made the Fluffy balls with Wool and Pokeballs. I then made the Moo Balls with The Cow toy again and the Pokeballs. Then I made the Oink Balls and the Cluck Balls with the Pokeballs and the Pig toy and Chicken toy respectively.
  • With this success, I moved on to Weapons. First, I decided I needed to upgrade my Spiked Club. I alchemized this with the Supenguin Comic and made the Penguin Club.
  • I then made the Penguin Pitchfork and the Penguin's fist using similar methods.
  • I then combined my Computer with the Farmer's hat to create my awesome Hatputer.
  • I decided I needed a little more style to the Hatputer so I alchemized it with my Tuxedo Bull Poster. I created the Smratputer.
  • I then turned my attention over to clothes. After my discussion with Blue, I alchemized my t-shirt, trousers and shoes with the Tuxeod Bull Poster to create my Bull Suit.
  • Once again, due to my conversation with Blue, I created the Penguin T-shirt, Penguin Shirt, the Penguin Shorts and The Penguin Converses.
  • I decided the Smratputer should be only for the Bull Suit, so I alchemized the Hatputer with Supenguin to make the HatPenuter.

Thomas: Continue conversing with your Server player.
[08:52] CT: How strange*
[08:52] CT: Hey, do you know what this blue hexagon icon is?
[08:52] AF: anyway, you will need to expand eitehr the Kitchen or my room further (probably both)
[08:53] CT: Why not?
[08:53] CT: [Expands bedroom]
[08:53] AF: Cool.
[08:54] CT: Hey, what happens if I drag and item in your room?
[08:54] AF: I would put the Punch Designix and Pre Punched crad in my room now.
[08:54] AF: You cna mpove it around.
[08:54] AF: *can move

[08:54] CT: *card
[08:55] CT: {puts punch diesignix on bed}
[08:56] AF: NO!
[08:56] CT: Oh 0000 0 0-00 0-00*
[08:56] -- anvilFist's [AF'S] bed is squished by the heavy object --
[08:56] CT: [heLL]]
[08:57] CT: Strange, I expected it to break*
[08:57] AF: Never mind.
[08:58] CT: I'll try dragging it somewhere else*
[08:59] CT: [drags punch designix onto floor]
[08:59] CT: There*
[08:59] CT: Wait, it's facing the wrong way* :p
[08:08] CT: And now it's on the floor*
[08:08] AF: Maybe it would help if you palced it the right way round.
[08:08] CT: The Punch Designix*
[08:08] AF: yep.
[08:08] AF: but it's facing the wall.

[08:08] CT: Is there a rotate here?
[08:09] AF: probably.
[08:11] AF: Yes, there deifnitely is.

[08:12] CT: Ah, now it's facing the right way*
[08:12] CT: This is kinda' fun~
[08:12] -- cannyThespian [CT] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
[08:12] AF: I know right?
[08:12] -- cannyThespian [CT] did a small victory dance. --
[08:13] -- anvilFist [AF] taps screens impatiently. --

[08:13] AF: Time for the rest!
[08:13] -- cannyThespian [CT] has finished her victory dance. --
[08:14] AF: Lathe, Designix are in place?
[08:17] CT: Alchemiter's in the kitchen*
[08:19] AF: That leaves Cruxtruder (the msot important one right now), Pre-Punched card (Equally as vital as the Cruxtruder).
[08:19] AF: And **** YES.
[08:19] AF: I'm going to go an Alchemise some ****.
[08:19] AF: I've read the Game FAQs. I Know EXACTLY how to work the alchimeter.

[08:19] CT: Hm*** good luck while I place the cruxtruder somewhere*
[08:21] -- anvilFist [AF] is now creating an awesome new Club. --
[08:28] AF: I have created my new weapon.
[08:28] AF: I call it... The Penguin Club!
[08:29] AF: made up, of course, from my aweosme Supenguin comics and my existing Club!

[08:29] CT: Is it shaped like a Supenguin? Color scheme?
[08:29] AF: Now, let us move on to my new clothes.
[08:29] AF: Yes, of course.
[08:30] AF: Blakc and White mainly, with a severla red protruding spikes.
[08:30] AF: *Black
[08:30] AF: *several

[08:30] CT: Cute~
[08:30] AF: It's ****ing aweosme.
[08:31] AF: Anyway have you deployed my Punch card?

[08:32] CT: Would I know?
[08:32] CT: Wait, I do*
[08:32] CT: [Puts punch card on alchemiter]
[08:33] AF: Yeah!
[08:33] -- anvilFist [AF] picks up the Card. --
[08:34] AF: Ok, now then.
[08:34] AF: The Cruxtruder needs to be opened.
[08:34] AF: It will set off a counter.

[08:34] CT: For what purpose?
[08:35] AF: We will then have six minutes.
[08:35] AF: A Meteor will start beairng donw on my house.
[08:35] AF: *down

[08:35] CT: :)************
[08:35] AF: In that time, I need to Insert the Punched card into the Totem Lathe and then tkae My Cruxite Dowel to the Alchimeter.
[08:35] AF: *take

[08:36] CT: Should I place the Cruxtruder in the yard?
[08:36] CT: [cannot put it in the yard]
[08:36] AF: Dunno
[08:36] AF: I will then need to initiate my Entry Item and you need to Prototype my kernelsprite.

[08:37] CT: ***Hm* Can you move 10 paces to the right?
[08:37] AF: Each of us is apparently going to give us a Pokemon doll, accoridng to my friend (Not now, I'll explain later)
[08:37] AF: You need to shove the doll into the Kernlesprite..
[08:37] AF: And yeha, sure

[08:37] -- anvilFist [AF] moves. --
[08:37] CT: Doll? When'd you get that?
[08:38] AF: R-Dog gave it to me earlier.
[08:38] AF: it's a Combusken.
[08:38] AF: You'll probbaly be given one by your Grandpa.

[08:38] CT: Aaw, cute*
[08:39] CT: [places cruxtruder in yard]
[08:39] CT: There~
[08:39] AF: Good.
[08:39] AF: Whne you're ready.
[08:39] AF: *wehm

[08:39] CT: I'm reviewing eveyrthing you said right now*
[08:39] AF: *when
[08:41] CT: Ready~ Am I supposed to click on the cruxtruder or something?
[08:42] AF: Knock it with something.
[08:42] AF: The cap need sot come off.
[08:42] AF: *needs to

[08:43] -- anvilFist [AF] is now creating Cowbow themed Penguin clothes. --
[08:44] CT: Ok, I've activated the Timer!
[08:44] AF: Oh God. Here goes. All you need to do is drag this doll into the kernelsprite.
[08:44] -- anvilFist [AF] has un-captchalogued the Combusken Doll. --
[08:44] AF: I got a little more work to do.
[08:44] CT: Good luck!

[08:45] -- anvilFist [AF] ceased pestering cannyThespian [CT] at 20:59 --

Thomas: Get hit some nasty unfortunate thing.
Just as you are about to start your vital sequence to enter the game, you are struck by an object that hurtles through the window.

=====>
Wait a minute. No, that was an alternate timeline. Instead, everything works. You stick the PPC [Pre-Punched Card] into the Totem Lathe, creating a Cruxite Dowel as you do. This takes about a minute of your time. Another minute of your time passes as you retrieve your Cruxite dowel and captchalogue everything you're going to need.

You then take another minute to get into the kitchen and place the Cruxite dowel in the Alchemiter. You flip the switch on The Alchemiter. In ten seconds, the process is complete. You have your entry item. By this time, your server player has successfully prototyped your sprite and it appears next to you now.

With three minutes remaining, you walk over to the alchimeter. You bend down, and pick up your entry item. It is a glowing dark red cheese. You cha see it is made of Goat's cheese, Cow's cheese, Sheep's cheese and a little egg. Yummy. You pick it up, and throw it in your mouth. You chew the cheese and with one minute left on the timer, your house manages to make its way into the medium.

-- blazeSprite [BS] began communicating with anvilFist [AF] --
BS: Yo dude. What's up man?
AF: Oh, that is so cool.
BS: I know man.
BS: I'm your game guide...