• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stuck on 203 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Cut

Ok, so my post count has been 203 for my past 15 posts or so. I was wondering how I could fix it, so it actually goes up again?

Thanks.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
It depends on where you've been posting. For example, this section of the forum doesn't count for your post count. You may have been posting in areas that don't count, which is why your post number hasn't gone up.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Scratch the 'you may have', you have been doing it. I looked at your posts. You've gone up to 204 now that you've posted in GPD, where posts do count x)

Psycho Cut

I'm not sure, I do appear to have gone to 204, but I've posted a lot and its stayed on 204 now... And i've definetly been posting in counting forums.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Some of the newer forums may not have the post count warning in their description. I'll check in the admin panel and get back to you on whether they count or not.

Psycho Cut

Right. It's the leauges and clans forums I've been posting in mostly, and my count hasn't gone up afterwards.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
as said, not all of the forums have it in the description. and please post in the proper place next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.