• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stuck on plates quest...

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
I haven't played Leaf Green for a while but recently I have and I'm able to get to all the Seven Sevii Islands but I'm stuck on the plate quest to get Celio's machine working.

I must have already given him the first plate because I'm able to get to the other islands but when I go to the chamber on Island 6, there's a Scientist dude standing in the way saying "I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get inside. Let me tell you I found this place. Don't look so envious will you?"

How am I supposed to get him out the way so I can use Cut on the door?

All help much appreciated!

Take care

Water Spirit
XxX

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
You have to go to Four Island and beat the Team Rocket members in Icefall Cave with Lorelei. You have to go up the Waterfall in the first room, then fall down on one of the ice patches in the next room. You should know when it's the right one because you will land on a ledge inaccessible without going up the Waterfall.

Hmmm...I hope I explained that clear enough.

If you have the ruby plate, there should be a red light on in the network machine.
Otherwise, follow Icosahedron's advice.