• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread : Round 1 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, fine. I'll do it now. Erm, hang on. Should only take 10 or so minutes (taking into account my short attention span and Facebook opened in another tab)

Ok, I'm going to make the post public now (first page, second post).

I'll make it look fancy later (or Beluga / Archangel can)!

I'm not sure. It could be a month, unless we can find enough tutors in the next few days to start round 2 earlier. It could also be as little as a week or two from now.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Um...how do you sign up for a mentor?

Plusle.

Plusle!
Introduction Thread said:
Mentors will be accepted on a case to case to basis if and when we decide to take applications for that , however right now it's on an invite only basis. Meaning you have to be invited by a member of Staff in order to become a tutor.
Don't think you can apply.

Edit: Misunderstood the post. Thought you were asking to be a mentor. To get a mentor wait for round 2 to be up then sign up.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Don't think you can apply.

Edit: Misunderstood the post. Thought you were asking to be a mentor. To get a mentor wait for round 2 to be up then sign up.

I do want to be a mentor.

thins

Forum Username: thins
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: Black Friend Code: 4684 7735 8722
Pokemon Online Name: n/a
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I'd like to learn OU and/or UU, how to IV breed well, and now that random rated is an option in the game, I'd really like to learn how to make effective 3 pokemon teams for that.

JLance

Forum Username: thins
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: Black Friend Code: 4684 7735 8722
Pokemon Online Name: n/a
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I'd like to learn OU and/or UU, how to IV breed well, and now that random rated is an option in the game, I'd really like to learn how to make effective 3 pokemon teams for that.
This round has started and signups are closed. Requesting a lock for this since tutors can send messages to their students.

Status
Not open for further replies.