• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 2 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraWolf

Banned
Tutor Preference 1: Blue Harvest
Tutor Preference 2: Gamefreak
Why?: Teambuilding is one thing I want to learn. I chose LM because I know of his expierience with Rain

Azgoodazitgetz

Forum Username: Azgoodazitgetz
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: Seb 3568 1733 1820
Pokemon Online: ???
Style: 5th generation, team building, basics

guillotine20

Electricutioner
I honestly can't wait to get tutoring underway. I'm very excited.

Gray™

Tutor Preference 1: ShadowsFalling 19
Tutor Preference 2:Applebutter2
Why?:Because it would be easier for me to learn from someone I know.

Forum Username: the_green_thunder
Timezone: *GMT -5:00
Friend Code: Black Friend Code: 4512 9794 3341
Pokemon Online Name: JEREMY
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:
I want a better understanding of the OU metagame, and what Pokémon are right for what I want to try and accomplish in battles.
I'd also like to learn how I can get better IV's.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I'm sorry for not making this clear in my previous post, but signups are now closed. Pairings are already starting to be made.

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I keep track of this thread for 12 days, and the TWO DAYS that i have to move into a new house and can't access my comp, this thread opens and closes.

I hat my life so much.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I keep track of this thread for 12 days, and the TWO DAYS that i have to move into a new house and can't access my comp, this thread opens and closes.

I hat my life so much.

lol sorry about that. I've been getting a lot of the same complaints / comments about this, so I've decided to change the process for in the future. From now on, I will make a post in the tutor discussion thread a couple days before the next round is posted stating when exactly the next thread will be up. Sorry for the inconvenience thus far, hopefully this will remedy the problem.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
With sign ups closed for this round, this thread will be locked.

A new thread will be made when a new round starts, we'll keep you posed.

PM any preference forms to Big Beluga.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
And finally, the pairings!

Firebreather - Gamefreak
Charminions - AppleButter2
Darkrai00 - ashluvsme
natopotato22 - assassinsceptile
D.Gray Man - shadowsfalling19
Puretrainer - OMN's SkyNet
guillotine20 - d0nut
4DragonS4 - Big Beluga
raichu>pikachu95 - mreddozook
IAXMI - JLance
PoignantLyrics - Blue Harvest
Sweep Freak - epic_eevee

All tutors who are willing to take another student please contact me via PM or on the OSL Xat. Good luck to both tutors and students!

assassinsceptile has agreed to take another student and has been assigned Pittbull.

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
double post, whooooo.

Ok so that's the end of round 2. I hope all you tutees learned a lot and don't forget to thank your tutors! The announcement for round 3 will be posted in a few days for those of you who are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.