• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 2 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
http://i48.*******.com/67p7c3.jpg

Welcome to the Official Serebii Tutoring Program!

Rules/ Expectations:

• All SPPf rules apply and are expected to be followed
• Students may not partake in consecutive rounds. After partaking in a round, a student has a one round waiting period before they can apply again.
• Both tutor and tutee must stay as active as possible when a round is under way. If a tutee is found to be inactive, they will be replaced with the next signup in line.
• Pokemon Online will most likely be the most used battling medium, so it is strongly recommened that applicants have access to it.
• This is a first come, first serve system. The first sign ups will be the ones gaining a spot in the round. No exceptions will be made.

Students:

So what are we looking for?
• People who are active.
• People who can be respectful and considerate.
• People who are committed to becoming better battlers.

Once applications are closed, the students will be matched up with a tutor whose timezone is relatively close to theirs and is willing to teach what they want to learn. As mentioned before, it's first come, first serve, but students who become inactive will be dropped so others can get a chance.

How to Signup to be a Student
HTML:
[B]Forum Username:[/B] *Insert your name here*
[B]Timezone:[/B] *Insert your timezone here
[B]Friend Code:[/B] *Insert your Friend Code here*
[B]Pokemon Online Name:[/B] *Insert your Pokemon Online name here*
[B]What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:[/B] *Insert areas you need help on here *

Example said:
Forum Username: Archangel
Timezone: GMT
Friend Code: 4953 7083 9555
Pokemon Online Name: ThisIsNoOne
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I want to learn about 5th Gen OU Stall

Firebreather

Forum Username: Firebreather
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: White: 4255-2804-2472
Pokemon Online Name: Firebreather
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU and I'm not really sure what battling style I want to learn more about, I don't really know much about competitive battling.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
Forum Username: darkrai00
Timezone: GMT -4 (US est.)
Friend Code: N/A
Pokemon Online Name: Darkrai00
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th gen. OU team building/offense

Last edited:

natopotato22

Cellar Door
Forum Username: natopotato22
Timezone: EST/GMT -5
Friend Code: N/A (Just recently got Black)
Pokemon Online Name: natopotato22
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Team Building for 5th gen OU. Possibly Bulky or Hyper Offense. Usually use a mix of offense and defense.

Last edited:

Gray™

Forum Username: D.Gray Man
Friend Code: Don't have yet
Pokemon Online Name: D.Gray Man
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:5th gen.Team building and playing competitive.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Forum Username: Puretrainer
Timezone: GMT -5
Friend Code: 2794 9944 4757
Pokemon Online Name: General Pure
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th gen OU Offensive and team building as well

guillotine20

Electricutioner
Forum Username: Guillotine20
Timezone: GMT -5
Friend Code: 4942 5244 8410
Pokemon Online Name: Guillotine20
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Any and all, really, as I'm completely new to competitive battling. I want to learn as much as possible to help me for an upcoming tournament that I wish to partake in.

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
Forum Username: 4DragonS4 (i go by Zane)
Timezone: GMT-8 (California)
Friend Code: 0432-7953-0838
Pokemon Online Name: Zane3210123
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Offensive Strategies/Team Building; 5th gen DW/OU

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
Forum Username: Raichu>pikachu95
Timezone: GMT -5(pennsylvania idk if tht time thingy is correct<<)
Friend Code: 4427-0877-6789
Pokemon Online Name: [WG]Palmer
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Gen OU Offensive, team building, improvement on mai team, and how to counter common threats with the pokes that i use.

Last edited:

IAXMI

Forum Username: IAXMI
Timezone: (UTC -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (California)
Friend Code: 2623-2509-8140
Pokemon Online Name: AM
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: BW 5th Gen OU, Then Uber/LC/UU (if Possible), Team Building, 5th Gen OU Offense & Defense, Creating a balanced between offense/defense, Understanding 5th Gen Battling, Improvement on my current team, Learning more about Weather teams/OU Threats & how to defeat them, General Knowledge of 5th gen OU, Prediction skills (if possible), and Overall Improvement in 5th Gen Battling.

Sorry if its a bit much, but I'm really eager to learn about the 5th Gen Metagame.

Last edited:
Forum Username: PoignantLyrics
Friend Code: N/A
Pokemon Online Name: PoignantLyrics | Busted!
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Mainly, 5th Gen OU team building, most specifically Balance or Bulky Offense teams.

Forum Username: Sweep Freak
Friend Code: N/A (At the moment)
Pokemon Online Name: Prinny
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU, Uber, Offensive and Balanced. If I can get some help with general Team Building, that'd be great.

Last edited:

JOL

Does it matter if I havent got Pokemon Online or WIfi Battles, I cant get the wifi battles set up for some reason?

MrDuckGuy

Takato
Forum Username: MrDuckGuy
Timezone: Eastern GMT -4
Friend Code: Pokemon White: 1420 6018 7439
Pokemon Online Name: MrDuckGUy
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Overall Competitive Balancing, Defensive and Balanced

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Forum Username: Jets
Friend Code: White: sig
Pokemon Online Name: Royal Serperior
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: i need to work on teambuilding and predictions and stall (mostly 5th gen OU)

SilverLugiaJ

Insert clever title
Forum Username: SilverLugiaJ
Friend Code: Black: 2236-6724-8430
Pokemon Online Name: Don't have an account....I am not aloud to download it :/
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Gen OU Offensive and Team Building

TerraWolf

Banned
Forum Username: pkmner/Terra
Timezone: GMT-4
Friend Code: I'll get back to you on that
Pokemon Online Name: Terra
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I want to learn about Rain, Team Building and Sand Stall (Want to be a sand god when it comes to it)

Last edited:

K1B2

Forecaster
Forum Username: K1b2
Timezone: Central, GMT -6
Friend Code: 4813-6266-0372
Pokemon Online Name: Working on that, where do I register after downloading?
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU teambuilding and countering rain teams, they get me every time.

Note: With my schoolwork, I don't see myself being the most active pokemon student. Please only consider me if you have extra tutors or drop-out students.

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Forum Username: redlongmagnet
Timezone: Eastern
Friend Code: 3525 2159 2602 Soulsilver
Pokemon Online Name: N/A (Yet)
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 4th gen OU stall/walling team, Best defense is a good offense in my eyes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.