• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So when is that

Firebreather

Just watch these threads, and eventually some mod (probably Big Beluga) will post saying when this round is gonna end and when the next round will start.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I would like to know why "the_green_thunder" got a tutor and me not since I posted 6 days earlier than him/her. It isn 't fair...

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

K1B2

Forecaster
So when the new round of tutoring begins, will it be posted here that the round is over, or will it just be that a new thread is started? I would like to be a part of this, but I'm not sure what to watch.

Firebreather

Well, last time Big Beluga posted in the old tutor sign up thread saying that the round was over. So, assuming that history is going to repeat itself, Beluga will probably post here on this thread saying that this round is over.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
And you'd be correct! As of now, the round is over (it's been a month). Hopefully you all learned a lot and make sure to thank your tutor. I'll make an announcement when the next round will get started in the tutor program chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.