• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
Forum Username: Smugleaf-pwns-all
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: 1893-0489-9042
Pokemon Online Name: N/A
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I have a pretty good trick room team, but i need help. Preferably how to make a trick room stall team, but any kind of trick room.

Last edited:

Chupaca

Forum Username: Chupaca
Friend Code: N/A yet my DS is dead so once I get it I will edit it.
Pokemon Online Name: Chupaca
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:5th Gen Ou, im new to pokemon(just started this gen) so I don't know very much about competitive. I really want to learn how to build and use an effective team.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Forum Username: epicninjask123
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Friend Code: 0733-4102-6819
Pokemon Online Name: epicninjask123
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Just about anywhere 5th gen. I have a team that's pretty effective but I want a better one.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Forum Username: Pokémon Trainer Xande
Timezone: -3 GMT
Friend Code: 3594-7799-7630
Pokemon Online Name: Xande
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU tier and sweeping/stall type teams (I guess this is it). Also, I want to learn the basics of 4th Gen OU Battles.

Also, I am glad of being able to post this round. First round of lessons.

flameswy

Lord of Light
Forum Username: Flameswy
Timezone: mountain time
Friend Code: 1635 3484 9873
Pokemon Online Name: finitevus
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: All around improvement, but mostly OU competitive fighting and team building.

Last edited:

TerraWolf

Banned
Forum Username: Terra
Timezone: GMT -4
Friend Code: Sig
Pokemon Online Name: Terra
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Team building/synergy, Stall, and Rain. Possibly some Sand.

ShuBuu

Return to Serebii...
Forum Username: ShuBuu
Timezone: Central - CST - GMT -6:00
Friend Code: N/A unless needed.
Pokemon Online Name: Lyghtsaber
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: UU and Ubers. General concept of Team Building and some more advanced Strats.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Forum Username: Barbeller
Timezone: GMT
Friend Code: White- 2064 8683 6278
PO Username: Barbeller
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th gen OU
I am very active, so I would like to be able to win some battles. I am awful at choosing which pokemon to use on my team but I am quite good once that is done.

Last edited:

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
Forum Username: Purrloin
Friend Code: 4641 8307 9128
Pokemon Online Name: Mystari
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU, Double Battling (I already kindof know how to, I just want to improve) I'm horrible at putting strategies together, and choosing Pokémon for a team. I really need to improve, as one day I dream of challenging the OSL, but I can't even win a battle within my own Clan.

Last edited:

xViCiOuS

Forum Username: xVicious
Friend Code: I don't know where to find this can someone explain where I find it?
Pokemon Online Name: lx Vicious xl
What tier and battling style do you want to learn?: OU 4th and 5th gen, pretty much everything about it, I just started battling competitively and I've been playing noncompetitively for years so I can come up with good strategies, I just can't execute them in actual battle for some reason.

Sablera

Darmanitrainer
Forum Username: Sablera
Time Zone: GMT-8
Friend Code: 3654-0550-6669 I think
Pokemon Online Name: Sablera
What I want to Learn: How to improve my battling skills

For the next round, the people who posted here should have priority.

Ciliano

Forum Username: Ciliano
Friend Code: 0604 6869 3768
Pokemon Online Name: Ciliano
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I want to learn as much as possible about OU. That is basic and advanced team building and prediction.

Utopian

faults & feats
Forum Username: Jets
Timezone: eastern
Friend Code: idr
Pokemon Online Name: royal seperior
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: anything, team building mostly =]

edit:

preference 1: Cometk
preference 2: Cometk
Why:Homies Over Hoes

Last edited:

xack

Forum Username:xack
Timezone:eastern stadered
Friend Code:2193-6955-3774
Pokemon Online Name:xack
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:single and strategys and a little double.i remember i severly lost to the serebii gym leader and i want to learn from my mistakes.i want to be able to be better than i am.

Ludicario

Drifloon Trainer
Forum username: Ludicario
Time Zone: EST
Friend Code: Not Applicable I only play online with PO
Pokemon Online Name: Matau
Which tier and battling style do you want to learn/wish to improve upon: I want to learn more about OU bulky offensive and maybe weather teams. I would also like to learn more about LC battling.

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
Forum Username: Nevlo
Timezone: GMT-1
Friend Code: 2923 8497 8791
Pokemon Online Name: Nevlo
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU prefer to learn more about battling for wi-fi battles 3vs3
attacking and maybe walling? and offcourse decent teambuilding (which i lack poorly)
ty

TheFox

Expert EV'er
Forum Username: TheFox
Timezone: GMT+0
Friend Code: 3396 2827 7492
Pokemon Online Name: Brendan
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Team Building, what the battling tiers are, getting better iv's, and being able to win some online battles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.