• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikiWolf

Out4Training-Piki
Forum Username:pikiWolf
Timezone: GMT-4
Friend Code:4384 2644 4753
Pokemon Online Name: N/A
What tier and battling style do you wish to learn / wish to improve on: 5th Gen EV's and IV's/Team Building.

Last edited:

Karzon

The Noobish Breeder
Forum Username: Karzon
Timezone: GMT-5
Friend Code: 1420 6671 4175
Pokemon Online Name: Karzon
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Balanced, BW OU

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Closing this for the time being, thanks for signing up. I want to give those who have signed up before yet were excluded a chance, so the process of acceptance will be a bit different this time. Keep you eyes peeled for when I post the accepted students.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Ok, I've been kind of busy, so sorry for the wait, but here are the accepted students for this round thus far. Once all the students who have been accepted have posted their preference form on this thread, I will make the initial pairings. After that, I will then make pairings for tutors who are willling to take more than one student.

• arceusvictini
• PoignantLyrics
• the_green_thunder
• redlongmagnet
• cookies kill you
• Jets
• pkmner
• Thepain
• mwars22
• ChangeJD
• AzuNyan
• Zennyboiz
• Pengyzu
• Hoseisjose

Tutor Preference 1:
Tutor Preference 2:
Why?:

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Tutor Preference 1:ONM's_SkyNet18
Tutor Preference 2:mreddozook
Why?: They are the only people in my timezone. Also, I've heatd REALLY good things a bout Skynet and good things about mrreddozooki, too.

mwars22

pokemon
Tutor Preference 1: assassinsceptile
Tutor Preference 2: ONM's_skynet18
Why?:Both in same timezone and assassinsceptile is good at trick room and thats what i wanna learn and i hear good things about skynet

ChangeJD

Saving Science
Tutor Preference 1: Cometk
Tutor Preference 2: Blue Harvest
Why?: Both of them are right near my timezone. Cometk started playing recently and is seriously skilled, so he may be able to help me get started.

Edit: I'm going to add Blue Harvest as my third preference, just in case Gamefreak's computer really is dead and he can't tutor this round.

Edit 2: Changed my preferences due to Gamefreak being on hiatus as a tutor.

Last edited:

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
So i was first to post but didn't get accepted?

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
Ive already posted the preferences but ill post em again just to be safe XD

Tutor Preference 1: ONM's_SkyNet18
Tutor Preference 2: mreddozook

Why?: Same time zone, and there times avaiable slot in perfectly with my free time, also Skynet seems to offer exactly what I want to learn, as in building balanced teams, battling well ( like double switches as he states =P ) and also that he has experience in Little Cup.
mreddozook is again same time zone and time slot, but also alike me, he is a student so it may be easy to get along and have some things in common =P.

Tutor Preference 1: Regarde
Tutor Preference 2: mrreddozook
Why: I know Regarde is one of the more knowledgeable players here when it comes to the current metagame, and despite the relative time zone difference, I do see him on quite a lot. Plusle has the same time zone as me, and again, is someone I know is relatively knowledgeable about the current metagame.

Guys, Beluga said he was changing how he selected students this time around. Plenty of those on the list have been forced to be patient, and you should show the same here, rather than complaining about not being picked. He specifically stated that the order in which you posted had nothing to do with being selected this round.

Last edited:
Javaker you already had a tutor in round one, priority goes to people who haven't been tutored yet.

But regardless some mentors may decide to tutor several people, and some of the chosen students may go inactive (freeing up spots for you).

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
We're going to put priority to members who have proven to want to "stay" at Serebii. I went through a multi level tutoring with one of my students, but after the program ended he vanished. This happened to several other mentors

Since this is a program to help Serebii we're going to try and make sure it does just that. Don't worry though if he doesn't do it tomorrow ill probably just be lazy and select the first 13 or so people who posted (+Poignant Lyrics since me and him LITERALLY had no sessions last time).

Seeing as i was First to post clearly means im active, and i plan to stay around, yet i didnt get in so this is completly untrue then?

Last edited:

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Tutor Preference 1:Gamefreak
Tutor Preference 2:Applebutter2
Why?:they both must be really good to be able to be a champion I believe that they are both in my time zone eastern I have only about 2 months playing competivly but I do know enough to understand whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.