• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutor Preference 1: Blue Harvest
Tutor Preference 2: Regarde
Why?: They are pretty much the only two tutors with availabilities that work with my own, plus Blue Harvest teaches pretty much exactly what I wanted to get out of this program.

Cometk

west side
I'll be able to take two, but I won't be active until next week after I graduate.

Last edited:

redlongmagnet

T3 Founder
Tutor Preference 1:d0nut
Tutor Preference 2: Big Beluga (I don't know who all the tutors are and someone informed it would be wise to put to references up here so I picked Big Beluga)
Why?:Because we are on similar if not the same timezones and we are usually online at the same time, we are in the same clan, and he has helped me with team building and strategy before.

Last edited:

garchompmaster29

Xatu>Espeon
Wanting to sign up to be tutored in 5th gen. Already have a thorough knowledge of basic competitive battling skills, and was very succesful in 4th gen (got to 14 on smogon ladder).

Don't really care who tutors me, but:

I would like to have regarde, because he would keep on task and be blunt but effective.

Wouldn't mind blue harvest or aroma flora (if she's tutoring).

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Tutor Preference 1: AppleButter2
Tutor Preference 2: Blue Harvest /Rengarde
Why: Both are very good team raters, which is one of the things I'd like help with, while also being experienced, skilled battlers who make solid teams. Also, they teach what I had requested. Rengarde is a second option due to his immense battle and team skills.

Last edited:
So far the tutors taking more than one student are:

Me - 3 students

D0nut - 2/3 students

Cometk - 2 students

Regarde - 2 students

Last edited:

Hoseisjose

Tutor preference 1:big beluga
tutor preference 2:assasinsceptile
why? both are taking more than 1 student and i think both of them are pretty experienced

Pengyzu

Tutor Preference 1: Blue Harvest
Tutor Preference 2: Big Beluga
Why?: No one in the list are near my time so I think I can cope. I herd they're good barriers and good strategists as well. Gamefreak's comp
Died so... Yeah. Now I have to go to school

AzuNyan

Tutor Preference 1:Gamefreak
Tutor Preference 2:Big Beluga

Why: Gamefreak because his play-style is very similar to how I would like to play and also because we are in nearly the same time-zone. My second choice is Big Beluga because be he seems like a very friendly and knowledgeable tutor and also because of similar time-zones.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Ok, I did the best with what I had. Here are the first 14 accepted students and their assigned tutors. After this post, I will go around and see who the tutors that are taking more than one student want to accept as there 2nd / 3rd tutees. For those on the below list, good luck and have fun!

• arceusvictini - ONM's_SkNet
• PoignantLyrics - Regarde
• the_green_thunder - Blue Harvest
• redlongmagnet - d0nut
• cookies kill you - Gamefreak
• Jets - epic_eevee
• pkmner - Big Beluga
• Thepain - mreddozook
• mwars22 - assassinsceptile
• ChangeJD - Cometk
• AzuNyan - JLance
• Zennyboiz - AppleButter2
• Pengyzu - ashluvsme
• Hoseisjose - ShadowsFalling19

Cometk

west side
I can take in Jets. We have built a couple teams together already and know each pretty well so it would be a good fit. This can free up some space for more students who did not get accepted this round.

Anyway, looking forward to tutoring you JD!

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
so, is the sign up close?

I'm not sure, since I have seen sign up posts since I seen the Signup close in the title.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Ok these are the new / additional assignments

assassinsceptile is now tutoring cookies kill you instead of Gamefreak
Regarde is tutoring Javaker for his second student

Status
Not open for further replies.