• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 4 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
http://i48.*******.com/67p7c3.jpg

Welcome to the Official Serebii Tutoring Program!

Rules/ Expectations:

• All SPPf rules apply and are expected to be followed
• Students may not partake in consecutive rounds. After partaking in a round, a student has a one round waiting period before they can apply again.
• Both tutor and tutee must stay as active as possible when a round is under way. If a tutee is found to be inactive, they will be replaced with the next signup in line.
• Pokemon Online will most likely be the most used battling medium, so it is strongly recommened that applicants have access to it.
• This is a first come, first serve system. The first sign ups will be the ones gaining a spot in the round. No exceptions will be made.

Students:

So what are we looking for?
• People who are active.
• People who can be respectful and considerate.
• People who are committed to becoming better battlers.

Once applications are closed, the students will be matched up with a tutor whose timezone is relatively close to theirs and is willing to teach what they want to learn. As mentioned before, it's first come, first serve, but students who become inactive will be dropped so others can get a chance.

How to Signup to be a Student
HTML:
[B]Forum Username:[/B] *Insert your name here*
[B]Timezone:[/B] *Insert your timezone here
[B]Friend Code:[/B] *Insert your Friend Code here*
[B]Pokemon Online Name:[/B] *Insert your Pokemon Online name here*
[B]What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:[/B] *Insert areas you need help on here *

Example said:
Forum Username: Archangel
Timezone: GMT
Friend Code: 4953 7083 9555
Pokemon Online Name: ThisIsNoOne
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I want to learn about 5th Gen OU Stall

Firebreather

Forum Username: Firebreather
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: WHITE FC: 4255 - 2804 - 2472
Pokemon Online Name: Firebreather2354
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th gen team building, want to learn OU and UU. I need a lot of help getting started. As for play style, I'd have to go with Balanced Offense I guess. I'm really willing to learn a variety of different play styles though.

Last edited:

Medicham's Hat

<-- Jazz Hands
Forum Username: Medicham's Hat
Friendcode: In Signature
Pokemon Online Name: Medicham's Hat
Things I want to improve upon: Prediction is the main thing I want to get better at. I have made some very solid teams, but I sometimes fall short due to my own mispredictions. Main Tier and play style is Balanced OU.

xack

Forum Username:xack
Timezone:easter standered
Friend Code:i will not be useing wifi
Pokemon Online Name:xack
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon:singles,ou,and doubles
areas you need help on here: predictions,team building.

Last edited:

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Forum Username: Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
Timezone: GMT -4 (EST)
Friend Code: DS currently broke. Hopefully not a problem.
Pokemon Online Name: Fire_Pokemon_Master
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 4th gen team building in the OU and UU tiers.

Just started Pokemon Online today, and not that much competitive experience. So yeah, I hope that is alright.

Last edited:

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
B]Forum Username:[/B] Darkness Master
Timezone: US Eastern
Friend Code: 1850-0993-1036
Pokemon Online Name: Dawn Lover
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Wifi Regular OU, PO monotype OU, and I need help with stalling, baton passing, subseeding, walling, and setting up for sweeping. So basically, all defensive techniques/sweeping,and Team Building. The Bottom line is, I just want to learn everything and anything that I am lacking in or more in this one month. I am usually on everyday for maybe five hours, not at one stretch though.

Last edited:

PikiWolf

Out4Training-Piki
Forum Username: PikiWolf
Time Zone: U.S. Eastern
FC: 0862-4596-8974
Pokemon Online Name: None
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon?: 5th Gen EV's, IV's, and Team Building.

tieegg

Meticulous Breeder
Forum Username: tieegg
Friend Code: 2064 9389 5561
Pokemon Online Name: tieegg
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: singles/doubles ou & teambuilding

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Forum Username: MGOShockWave
Timezone: EST or GMT -4
Friend Code: 5372-2047-7847 (Hopefully we don't need to use WiFi I recently started over so hopefully it's not a problem)
Pokemon Online Name: [BI]Shawk
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I would like to learn about team building, OU & UU. I'm also willing to learn anything you think I should know haha :) I'm down for everything I just wanna improve and learn and be able to help others with what I learned!

If possible I would like Cometk to tutor me ;D seeing as he is already currently helping me with a new team so it wouldn't be a problem but if not its cool I'm down to learn from whoever

Last edited:

Pokesaxophone

How may I assist you
Forum Username: Poksaxophone
Friend Code:
Pokemon Online Name: [BI]Doggeh
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Team building, OU UU singles, and doubles. I would also like to improve on predictions.

Last edited:
Forum Username: Farfan
Timezone: GMT -5
Friend Code: 3009 7374 4160
Pokemon Online Name: Farfan
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: singles and doubles OU and UU, Team Building, Synergy, Prediction, how to counter threats. I wish to learn advanced things in the metagame, and improve my skills!

Last edited:
Forum Username: Theebay707
Timezone: UTC-08:00 or Pacific Time
Friend Code: 1119-9558-0446
Pokemon Online Name: [TSS]Myles707 or just Myles707
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I would like the OU tier and would like the learn offensive and stall. I wish to improve on making solid teams

Wardek

U & I
Forum Username: Wardek
Timezone: GMT +3
Friend Code: None (I have one, but I prefer through and only in Pokemon Online because of my connection)
Pokemon Online Name: Wardek
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Generation. I know nothing on Competitive stuff, so I'd like to learn a lot. I'd like to learn Mixed Tier (OU+UU) and Team Building, aswell predicating. I'd also like to learn what some phrases means such as "hax" first. Edit: Sorry, but I also like to learn how to counter the enemy and other competitive deffensive/offensive stuffs. ^^;

Bio (Just in case): Even though my time zone is GMT +3, I usually wake up at 4-6 PM and sleep at 8AM (usually 7AM). I also haven't started building a Team yet or chosen a theme, I could try to choose a theme now if needed. >.<" My PM box most of the time gets full, which would be a problem if were gonna contact each other by PMs, the limit of time is also driving me nuts. I also like if my teacher uses proper English... but never mind that for now as long if I understand what he/she says. My main language is not English, and I'm not very old, so excuse me if I don't understand few things he/she/teacher/sensei says. ._." Sometimes my sister takes the computer from me or my father/mother calls me, which could be bothersome when teaching me in battling, though the sister problem can be fixed because I bought a new computer today for me and only me, but the parents problem remains unfixed. I'm usually free all the day from when I wake up until 5-6 o'clock, but there are some exceptions. I'm looking forward to learn competitive battling. Hopes that enough info about me.

Last edited:

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Forum Username: thejt
Timezone: CST -6
Friend Code: 2193 7211 5937
Pokemon Online Name: thejt
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU. I'm a decent battler, and have all of the ideal Pokemon (around 60 for competitive use), I just need to know how to utilize them as a team. Need most help with Synergy, stalling, making a team that isn't fully offensive, and predictions.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Forum Username: Remorph (If you can't read this, look at my forum profile next to this post.)
Timezone: Eastern Time
Friend Code:N/A (That makes your life easier, huh?)
Pokemon Online Name: Remorph
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU battling, and Pokemon Team Building in General. I would also like to learn how to have a solid defense, as well.

mycooly

Banned
Forum Username: Mycooly
Timezone: Centeral
Friend Code: In siggy
Pokemon Online Name: [T3]Mycooly
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Mostly in team building and predicting
P.S. Ill try to be as active as I can since I need to fix my laptop after a horrible virus so ill need to fix that, ill try to stay on as much as i can

Last edited:

Victoria

My my my...
Forum Username: Victoria
Timezone: GMT
Friend Code: tba
Pokemon Online Name: Boss Mistress / Transient Witch (or some other kinda Witch)
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I would like to improve in BW OU battling. The style that I am interested in learning is stall.

I'm not sure if you're taking tutor preferences, but if you are, here are mine: C:

Big Beluga and Blue Harvest.

Reason: I see them both often on the OSL xat and know them well, so contact issues should not occur. I also know that they are both very good Stall users, and so I believe I could learn a lot from them. C:

Last edited:

Pengyzu

Forum Username: pengyzu
Timezone: GMT +8
Friend Code: 3310 5039 1635
Pokemon Online Name: pengyzu
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: BW OU and Ubers

Arrgh... I'm not gonna get in I guess. The last tutoring period was kinda useless. I didn't even get to chat with ashluvsme at least one time. Always offline and never responds... :(

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Forum Username: Darkfire98989
Timezone: GMT(well i think it is, usually is but may not be cuz of daylight savings, may be +1, it's 3.40PM now if tht helps clarify timezone)
Friend Code: 5457 9576 09679though atm i don't have a good wifi team)
Pokemon Online Name: [BE]Darkfire98989
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Gen OU team building and battling more tactically, and to improve general battling. I tend to not think enough in battles, costing me wins.
I am not a articularly good batler but I really want to inprove.
I mainly use PO but am cool with learning whatever.
also, in case you are taking preference of tutor into account:
preference:ONM's_SkyNet18
reason:he is the same time zone, and is on at the smae times i am, and has a great reputation and i think he will be able to tech me what i want to learn.

Last edited:

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Forum Username:Mudkips
Timezone: GMT-5
Friend Code: 1678 3995 1318
Pokemon Online Name: Mudkips
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: OU team building, battling skills etc. but mainly battling because im not that great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.