• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Student Signup Thread: Round 4 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Username: Lord Of Grapes
Timezone: GMT+1
Friend Code: 3911-7733-1226
Pokemon Online Name: Don't have atm but I hope to get it soon with a new laptop.
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I wish to learn more on team building for 5th gen OU, Prediction, and Stall for Singles and Rotation battles.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Forum Username: TheBluePorygon
Timezone: EST
Friend Code: 3611-1183-5755
Pokemon Online Name: [T3]BluePorygon
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve
upon: Mainly building a strong team for 5th Gen OU Singles, and prediction :)

Dr.Faust

Water Master
Forum Username: Dr.Faust
Timezone: Eastern
Friend Code: Forum Username: Dr.Faust
Timezone: Easterm
Friend Code: 2666-3769-0041
Pokemon Online Name: Dr.Faust
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th gen UU/OU and Water team building and battling

Last edited:

Ljbolser412

Typhloterra
Forum Username: Ljbolser412
Timezone: GMT -5
Friend Code: I currently don't have wifi for my ds
Pokemon Online Name: typhloterra412
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I would like to do some team building in BW OU

Last edited:

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
Forum Username: Smugleaf-pwns-all
Friend Code: 1893-0489-9042
Pokemon Online Name: [T3]Smug
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: Mainly building a strong team for 5th Gen OU

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Forum Username: Babeller
Timezone: GMT+1
Friend Code: 2064 8683 6278
Pokemon Online Name: [T3]Barbeller
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: In battle strategy and choosing pokemon for the team. Also countering.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Forum Username: Zekromaster826
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Friend Code: 1034-2109-7438
Pokemon Online Name: Zekromaster826
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: To put it shorly, anything and everything I could use improvement on (but mostly walling, stalling, stratigizing, and anything falling close to both categories listed below)

cjmitchelltv

Forum Username: cjmitchelltv
Timezone: Central
Friend Code: 1850 1063 1631
Pokemon Online Name: cjmitchelltv
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I want to learn how to play BW OU effectively. Nothing specific I want to learn.

soma_rukido

Dragon Master
Forum Username: Soma_Rukido
Friend Code: 3954 6327 3807
Pokemon Online Name: SomaRukido
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Gen OU weather teams/Effective OU teams

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Forum Username: Ballistic Buizel
Timezone: USA Central Timezone
Friend Code: 1162 9045 9116
Pokemon Online Name: Ballistic Buizel
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I am just starting competitive battling. I would like to learn singles and OU. I would also like to learn about team building and building weather teams.

Last edited:

Odd4Life

Forum Username: Odd4Life
Timezone: Eastern (EST)
Friend Code: Black: 4169-4147-5711
Pokemon Online Name: Odd4Life
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Gen Tiers below OU/How to fit roles like Spinners and Clerics into teams/How to make a good Baton Pass team/Countering (Doesn't have to be all of them; Baton Pass teams are the lowest priority)

Last edited:

megaman12

Not Happy
Forum Username: megaman12
Timezone: GMT-5
Friend Code: no wifi
Pokemon Online Name: megaman12
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: BW OU. Mostly team building and battle strategy.

Danny1221

Forum Username: Danny1221
Timezone: GMT +0
Friend Code: 2322 6211 2889
Pokemon Online Name: Danny1221
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th Gen OU, weather and stall teams I would learn to learn and create. I also wish the learn how to create better synergy within my team, like combinations of good movepools and the pokémon typing. Overall improvement.

Last edited:

Creeper

om nom nom
Forum Username: Infernape Rulez
Timezone: Western Standard Time
Friend Code: (using online,sorry)
Pokemon Online Name: Shadow Infernape.
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: I would some help on stallbreaking/offensive teams, and teambuliding.

SelordDK

Forum Username: SelordDK
Timezone: GMT -6(US Central)
Friend Code: HG 5071 3236 6544
Pokemon Online Name: Selord
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: New to Competitive battling, but have read a little on it but need a tutor to learn 4th Gen OU

Last edited:

Sircharles

Marijuantsome?
Forum Username:SirCharles
Timezone: Mountain standard
Friend Code: 0218-0718-7446
Pokemon Online Name: [T3]SirCharles
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: The OU tier is what I'm looking to improve in. It is fun and I want to be able to win more often.

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
Forum Username: Wailord_2
Timezone: CST
Friend Code: -3954 6334 2098
Pokemon Online Name: don't have PO
What tier and battling style do you want to learn / wish to improve upon: 5th gen OU but mostly team building

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
As of right now we have more than enough signups. Thanks for the great turnout, accepted students will be posted shortly.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Just a nitpick, I only got one lesson last round, so I feel I deserve a spot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.