1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Studio Satomine Graphics

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Satomine Night, May 25, 2017.

1. Genaller

Genaller My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!

The thing is that I directly took screenshots of the images from the episodes themselves and they’re currently in my IPhone photos.

2. Satomine Night

Satomine Night The Power of Z!

Could you try messaging them to me, then? Or you could upload them to an image-hosting site like Imgur, and then post the links here. Or, if you prefer not to go through all that trouble, then just tell me the episode numbers and, if possible, the timestamp, just so I can make sure I capture the right screenshot.

3. Genaller

Genaller My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!

Is it possible that I could give them to an email of yours (you can P.M. the address to me for the sake of privacy).

4. Satomine Night

Satomine Night The Power of Z!

@Genaller - Due to the amount of...stuff (read: images) required to complete this banner, versus the amount of free time I have, I'm going to have to insist that you abide by rule #6 of the shop rules and provide me with one of the following:

1) Exact screenshots of Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Snorlax, and Pikachu that you want me to use.

2) Episode numbers or episode titles (including the series name—e.g., OS, AG, DP). If possible, also include the timestamp of the scene, so I don't have to watch entire episodes to find the screenshots you want. Timestamps should include the time for the opening theme, and let me know if you are using the Japanese or English version of the episode.