• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Studio Satomine Graphics

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

VmnDiSs.png

Shop Status: CLOSED

Welcome to Studio Satomine Graphics, a shop to serve Serebii with banners and other graphics for signatures and whatever else you need banners or graphics for. While the bulk of my trade is Pokémon-related banners and graphics, I create banners and graphics for other anime, as well, so if you need a non-Pokémon banner or graphic, don’t hesitate to ask. :)

Rules (Read Me!)
1. All General SPPf Rules and Fan Art Shop Rules apply.

2. Always give me credit for my work. If you try to claim my work as your own or neglect to give me credit, then you will be given two strikes.

3. Do not request a graphic when the shop is closed and/or there are no open slots.

4. Only request one graphic at a time. Once you have made a request, do not make another request until I have finished your original request.

5. Do not post in this art shop when you are banned from this shop. If you do, you will receive two strikes and your ban will be extended.

A Few Notes
1. Please use the correct form when requesting a graphic. If you do not use the correct form, then I will ask you to resubmit your request with the correct form.

2. Please save the graphics I make for you to your own image hosting account, in case I have to delete your graphic from my image hosting account for various reasons.

3. If you request a graphic and are banned from SPPf before I finish your request, then I will cancel your request until your ban is lifted (assuming you are not permanently banned).

4. Feel free to be as specific or unspecific as you want with your request. However, keep in mind that the less specific you are, the more freedom I have to do what I feel works best for what you want.

5. I am a very busy person, and I do have a life outside of these forums. I will try to fulfill your request as quickly as I can, but please do not rush me or pester me for updates on your request.

6. For graphics that use screenshots: It is easier for me if you provide the screenshot you want me to use (although it is up to you to make sure you have permission to use the screenshot). However, if you need me to capture a screenshot, then please give me the name of the series (OS, AG, DP, etc.) and either the exact episode title or the exact episode number.

Strike System
Strike 1: 24-hour ban from posting in this shop
Strike 2: Week-long ban from posting in this shop
Strike 3: Two week-long ban from posting in this shop
Strike 4: Month-long ban from posting in this shop
Strike 5: Permanent ban from posting in this shop

Your strikes do not expire; they stay with you forever, even after you have served your ban. So, please read and obey the rules!

Available Slots
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Screenshot Banners

Simple Border
mYVxJIW.jpg

EabvmWx.png

Embellished Border
VDs4Qfu.png

RKLbfRr.jpg

Form
HTML:
[b]Screenshot Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height):
Overall Colors:
Screenshot(s):
Border Type (Simple or Embellished):
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) [i](optional)[/i]:
Text [i](optional)[/i]:
Font (from [url]www.dafont.com[/url]) [i](if applicable)[/i]:[/b]

Cloud Border Banners

Single Cloud Border
4orur1L.png

9GRyfau.png

Double Cloud Border
NUS0Ry6.png

Form
HTML:
[b]Cloud Border Banner Request
Overall Colors:
Screenshot(s):
Border Type (Single Cloud or Double Cloud):
Text [i](optional)[/i]:

Foreground Image Banners

Simple Border
MqqVq6x.jpg

AhuTpYe.jpg

RfjhBt7.png

Form
HTML:
[b]Foreground Image Banner Request
Overall Colors:
Foreground Image(s):
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s):
Text [i](optional)[/i]:

Simple Slideshow Banners
Note: Due to the fact that the quality of the GIF degrades the more images I add to it, I ask that you do not request more than four images for a slideshow banner.
If you want different text on each slide of the slideshow, then please specify which text goes with which slide in the request form.

Simple Border
HDUUbQB.gif

OlnRn5M.gif

Embellished Border
8BzMSN0.gif

Form
HTML:
[b]Simple Slideshow Banner Request
Overall Colors:
Duration Between Slides (0.1 – 2.0 seconds):
Screenshots or Foreground Images:
Background Images (if no screenshots):
Text [i](optional)[/i]:

Split-Screen Banners
Note: At this time, I am only offering single slide or two slide split-screen banners.
If you want a two-slide banner, then please specify which images you want on which slide in the request form.

Single Slide
DJ2nY1P.jpg

2uIeyGK.png

rvHgLEz.png

Two Slides
qDtdbSb.gif

Form
HTML:
[b]Split-Screen Banner Request
Single Slide or Two Slide:
Overall Colors:
Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s):
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s):
Text [i](optional)[/i]:
Font (from [url]www.dafont.com[/url]) (if applicable):[/b]

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
Hey, nice shop! I'd like to make a request, if possible. ^^

Split-Screen Banner Request
Single Slide or Two Slide: Two slides
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170
Overall Colors: Sky blue
Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Falkner and Winona (crop out Wallace) (slide 1); Skyla and Kahili (slide 2)
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Blue sky with clouds (for both slides)
Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Embellished
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): I'd love a general "Flying" theme, so lots of clouds and bird shapes would be nice, if possible.
Text (optional): Fly High
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Indie Flower

Thanks! Let me know if the images don't work, because sometimes that's an issue with Bulbagarden Archives. -_- For Skyla's image you don't have to extract her out of the background; you can just have Skyla and her background on one half of her slide, if that makes sense. Or I can provide another Skyla image. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Hey, nice shop! I'd like to make a request, if possible. ^^

Single Slide or Two Slide: Two slides
Overall Colors: Sky blue
Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Falkner and Winona (crop out Wallace) (slide 1); Skyla and Kahili (slide 2)
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Blue sky with clouds (for both slides)
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): I'd love a general "Flying" theme, so lots of clouds and bird shapes would be nice, if possible.
Text (optional): Fly High
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Indie Flower

Thanks! Let me know if the images don't work, because sometimes that's an issue with Bulbagarden Archives. -_- For Skyla's image you don't have to extract her out of the background; you can just have Skyla and her background on one half of her slide, if that makes sense. Or I can provide another Skyla image. Let me know if you have any questions. :)
Request accepted!

I did get "403 Forbidden" error messages when I clicked on the Bulbagarden Archives images links, but I was able to find the images on Bulbagarden (using the image URLs), so it's no big deal. :)

EDIT: Finished request.

rK9oGDZ.gif

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
My banner of several years just bit the dust today, and because it's super old, I can't get track of its maker, so if it's all right, I'm going to order one from you.

Foreground Image Banner Request
Overall Colors: Deep purple
Foreground Image(s): This sprite I ordered a while back. If you can't see it, tell me. 1aan.gif
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Maybe a spooky web-type effect like this?
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): Not sure of anything specific, but if you can think of effects to add to make it spookier, that would be great.
Text (optional): VAMPIRIC GHOST SKELETAL UBER MR. MIME CATERPIE!
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the site... If you can, just choose whatever you think fits best, if you can't do that, we'll work from there.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
My banner of several years just bit the dust today, and because it's super old, I can't get track of its maker, so if it's all right, I'm going to order one from you.

Overall Colors: Deep purple
Foreground Image(s): This sprite I ordered a while back. If you can't see it, tell me. View attachment 16785
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Maybe a spooky web-type effect like this?
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): Not sure of anything specific, but if you can think of effects to add to make it spookier, that would be great.
Text (optional): VAMPIRIC GHOST SKELETAL UBER MR. MIME CATERPIE!
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the site... If you can, just choose whatever you think fits best, if you can't do that, we'll work from there.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Request accepted!

EDIT: Finished request. I went with a font that I felt conveyed spookiness (but was still legible). Let me know if you don't like it or if it's not what you had in mind, and I will find another font.

G10A9nf.png

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Bumping this thread and also submitting a request!

Simple Slideshow Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170 (if you need to change up the dimensions, go for it)
Overall Colors: Purple/violet
Duration Between Slides (0.1 – 2.0 seconds): 1.5 seconds
Screenshots or Foreground Images: I'm going to link to 6 of my Pokemon food creations, I'll let you choose the 4 based on what you think looks good/what works best based on my request
- Ponyta/Rapidash strawberries
- Snorlax milkshake
- Salandit cookies
- Rotom cookies
- Gastly candy
- Alolan Dugtrio brownie bites
Background Images (if no screenshots): None
Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Simple, nothing too loud
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): I leave this to you!
Text (optional): "Psychic's Nerdy Desserts" near the top and "cupcakedex.tumblr.com" in a smaller size at the bottom. I'd prefer if the text is in around the same area of the GIF in every image
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Amarillo

Thanks!

~Psychic

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Bumping this thread and also submitting a request!

Simple Slideshow Banner Request
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170 (if you need to change up the dimensions, go for it)
Overall Colors: Purple/violet
Duration Between Slides (0.1 – 2.0 seconds): 1.5 seconds
Screenshots or Foreground Images: I'm going to link to 6 of my Pokemon food creations, I'll let you choose the 4 based on what you think looks good/what works best based on my request
- Ponyta/Rapidash strawberries
- Snorlax milkshake
- Salandit cookies
- Rotom cookies
- Gastly candy
- Alolan Dugtrio brownie bites
Background Images (if no screenshots): None
Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Simple, nothing too loud
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): I leave this to you!
Text (optional): "Psychic's Nerdy Desserts" near the top and "cupcakedex.tumblr.com" in a smaller size at the bottom. I'd prefer if the text is in around the same area of the GIF in every image
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Amarillo

Thanks!

~Psychic

Request accepted! (Your desserts look absolutely mouth-watering, by the way.)

EDIT: Request complete! I chose four desserts that I felt worked with your desired color scheme. I have to say, making this banner awakened my sweet tooth, and I am currently trying to resist the urge to raid my pantry or my fridge. :p

TmP7RMJ.gif

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Request accepted! (Your desserts look absolutely mouth-watering, by the way.)

EDIT: Request complete! I chose four desserts that I felt worked with your desired color scheme. I have to say, making this banner awakened my sweet tooth, and I am currently trying to resist the urge to raid my pantry or my fridge. :p

TmP7RMJ.gif
That's awesome, thank you so much! I realize some of my image dimensions weren't perfect for the size of the banner, but you did a good job fitting them all in!

And thank you for the compliments! Hopefully this will get me to finally restart my food art gallery now, haha.

~Psychic

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
(I hope it's okay to post this.)

Announcement: I am now offering cloud border banners (which are slightly different from my regular screenshot banners). Please see my opening post for examples and the request form.

reedcollins

ReginaRegina
Hi there! I'd like to make a split-screen banner request! If it's alright i'd like to be really open with you choosing most of the aspects of the banner based on what you think would work and look good!

One Slide
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170, if you need to change the dimensions thats alright with me!
Overall Colors: You choose!
Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Hopefully this works (I'm new here so I'm still getting the hang of everything)
File:Lillie_and_Solgaleo2.png

File:Lillie_and_Lunala2.png

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Lillie_and_Lunala2.png
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Lillie_and_Solgaleo2.png

Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Whatever you think would look good!
Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Simple

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Hi there! I'd like to make a split-screen banner request! If it's alright i'd like to be really open with you choosing most of the aspects of the banner based on what you think would work and look good!

One Slide
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170, if you need to change the dimensions thats alright with me!
Overall Colors: You choose!
Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Hopefully this works (I'm new here so I'm still getting the hang of everything)
File:Lillie_and_Solgaleo2.png

File:Lillie_and_Lunala2.png

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Lillie_and_Lunala2.png
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Lillie_and_Solgaleo2.png

Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): Whatever you think would look good!
Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Simple
Request accepted! :)

EDIT: Request complete! Since you gave me freedom of choice on the color scheme, I decided to go with two color schemes—one for Lunala and one for Solgaleo—and a separate background for each "screen" of the split screen. I have to say, this was actually a lot of fun to make, so I hope you like it. :)

pl3r90m.png

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Cloud Border Banner Request
the same size as the examples.
Overall Colors:
Blue and a lighter shade of blue
Screenshot(s): Sun & Moon Crew
Border Type (Single Cloud or Double Cloud): Double Cloud
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): Do whatever you think looks best, I trust your judgment. Your work is saiko, Satomine! (meaning the greatest!)
Text (optional): None
Font (from www.dafont.com) (if applicable): N/A

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Cloud Border Banner Request
the same size as the examples.
Overall Colors:
Blue and a lighter shade of blue
Screenshot(s): Sun & Moon Crew
Border Type (Single Cloud or Double Cloud): Double Cloud
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): Do whatever you think looks best, I trust your judgment. Your work is saiko, Satomine! (meaning the greatest!)
Text (optional): None
Font (from www.dafont.com) (if applicable): N/A
Request accepted! :)

EDIT: Request complete. I apologize for taking so long to complete it. Real Life has been sucking away nearly all of my free time recently. Please let me know if this is or isn't what you had in mind. Also let me know if you have trouble downloading this banner.

y6BhENd.png

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
450 x 170
Overall Colors: An overall darker color scheme though beyond that you’re free to choose the specifics.
Foreground Image(s): Ash in his XY design, Pikachu in his XY design, Ash-Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Snorlax. Ash is tipping his hat.
Background Image(s) or Background Effect: A standard rectangular league stadium with Ash standing at the center of it (where the poke-ball symbol usually is).
Embellished
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): N/A
Text: “THE STRONGEST!” on the top left corner and if possible give it a fiery feel.
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable):
Whatever you think is best.

In a nutshell I’d like a banner of XY Ash with GPICSS if possible.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
450 x 170
Overall Colors: An overall darker color scheme though beyond that you’re free to choose the specifics.
Foreground Image(s): Ash in his XY design, Pikachu in his XY design, Ash-Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Snorlax. Ash is tipping his hat.
Background Image(s) or Background Effect: A standard rectangular league stadium with Ash standing at the center of it (where the poke-ball symbol usually is).
Embellished
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): N/A
Text: “THE STRONGEST!” on the top left corner and if possible give it a fiery feel.
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable):
Whatever you think is best.

In a nutshell I’d like a banner of XY Ash with GPICSS if possible.
Request accepted! I apologize for the huge delay in responding to this. Real Life has kept me so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to visit the forums. (I've spent the past few days just trying to catch up.)

If you happen to have screenshots—particularly of Ash tipping his hat or of a league stadium—that would be extremely helpful and would save me a lot of time. Even if you only provide me with episode numbers or titles, that would be helpful. If not, then please note that I will need a bit more time than usual to complete this request, since I have to find (or capture) the screenshots to make this banner. Thanks.

For the league stadium, do you mean something like this? I'm referring to the angle of the shot.

Genaller

Silver Soul
These are from the last episode of the Indigo League (EP 82). So ideally I’d like Ash to stand at the center of the stage like in the first picture though the angle should be along the lines of the 2nd picture.

As for Ash tipping his hat:

This is from XYZ 38. Ideally I’d like a full body image for Ash though I can’t think of a full body image where Ash is tipping his hat. If need be you can give the full body image priority over the hat tipping. In that scenario you’re free to choose the specific screenshot with my only preference being that Ash’s mouth should be closed.

EiDT: Seems the Images aren’t showing on the post.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
These are from the last episode of the Indigo League (EP 82). So ideally I’d like Ash to stand at the center of the stage like in the first picture though the angle should be along the lines of the 2nd picture.

As for Ash tipping his hat:

This is from XYZ 38. Ideally I’d like a full body image for Ash though I can’t think of a full body image where Ash is tipping his hat. If need be you can give the full body image priority over the hat tipping. In that scenario you’re free to choose the specific screenshot with my only preference being that Ash’s mouth should be closed.

EiDT: Seems the Images aren’t showing on the post.
You can just post the links to the images instead, if you can't get the images to show up in your post. That's good enough.