• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Studio Satomine Graphics

Genaller

Silver Soul
You can just post the links to the images instead, if you can't get the images to show up in your post. That's good enough.
The thing is that I directly took screenshots of the images from the episodes themselves and they’re currently in my IPhone photos.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The thing is that I directly took screenshots of the images from the episodes themselves and they’re currently in my IPhone photos.
Could you try messaging them to me, then? Or you could upload them to an image-hosting site like Imgur, and then post the links here. Or, if you prefer not to go through all that trouble, then just tell me the episode numbers and, if possible, the timestamp, just so I can make sure I capture the right screenshot.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Could you try messaging them to me, then? Or, if that doesn't work, then tell me the episode numbers and, if possible, the timestamp. (Another possibility to upload them to an image-hosting site like Imgur, and then post the links here.)
Is it possible that I could give them to an email of yours (you can P.M. the address to me for the sake of privacy).

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
@Genaller - Due to the amount of...stuff (read: images) required to complete this banner, versus the amount of free time I have, I'm going to have to insist that you abide by rule #6 of the shop rules and provide me with one of the following:

1) Exact screenshots of Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Snorlax, and Pikachu that you want me to use.

2) Episode numbers or episode titles (including the series name—e.g., OS, AG, DP). If possible, also include the timestamp of the scene, so I don't have to watch entire episodes to find the screenshots you want. Timestamps should include the time for the opening theme, and let me know if you are using the Japanese or English version of the episode.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Hello! Hoping I can make a request :)

Split-Screen Banner Request
Single Slide or Two Slide:
Two slide
Overall Dimensions (Width x Height): 450 x 170
Overall Colors: Green
Foreground Image(s) or Screenshot(s): Lilligant and Lewis (slide 1); Lewis and Lilligant (slide 2)
Background Image(s) or Background Effect(s): this grassy field for both slides
Border Type (Simple or Embellished): Embellished
Additional Special Effects (photo haze, textures, etc.) (optional): maybe like pink petals of some kind? not a big deal either way
Text (optional): (Voted) Member of the Year 2018 (in the Anime Awards) [The parts in parentheses, feel free to include or exclude based on what you think would look good; for example, if you think it would be too cluttered, etc]
Font (from www.dafonts.com) (if applicable): Bigtime https://www.dafont.com/bigtime.font

Request accepted! :)

EDIT: Request complete. I apologize for taking so long to complete it. Real Life has been sucking away nearly all of my free time recently. Please let me know if this is or isn't what you had in mind. Also let me know if you have trouble downloading this banner.

Outstanding finishing.