• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Studio Satomine's Gallery

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Pretty much since I joined Serebii, I have been creating signature banners for fun. When I'm not fulfilling requests in my graphics shop, I'm creating banners mostly for myself. I decided it was about time I created a thread in which to share these banners with others. This thread will mostly contain signature banners that I create, but I may post other digital artwork here from time to time, as well. Unless otherwise noted, you are welcome to use any of the banners I post in this thread, as long as you give me credit.

Feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome and greatly appreciated. :)

As a side note, there won't be a regular schedule to these updates. I create banners whenever the inspiration strikes me and I have time, but I am a busy person with a life outside of these forums. However, I will do my best to update this thread on a relatively regular basis.

I'll start with a few banners that I've never or barely used.

This one was inspired by shounen anime elements that were prevalent throughout the XY series, particularly the XY&Z series, and which culminated in the Team Flare arc.
EabvmWx.png

This banner was inspired by Kiawe's fiery temper, which, when triggered, burns hotter than the flames of Wela Volcano. I used the still image version of this banner for about a week, but I don't think I've ever used the animated version.
xTKQL8g.gif

I made a banner similar to this one for the Lillie Fan Club. I liked the image so much that I made a version without any text, but never got around to using it.
Qkz6FNJ.jpg

Nafsika

I like this with Kiawe!!! The moving flames in the Inferno overkill it make the whole picture to look alive!!!! Nice work Satomine!!! You're really good to that!!! I hope we have the chance to see more of your work!!!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I like this with Kiawe!!! The moving flames in the Inferno overkill it make the whole picture to look alive!!!! Nice work Satomine!!! You're really good to that!!! I hope we have the chance to see more of your work!!!!

Thank you for the compliment! "Inferno Overkill" is one of my favorite banners that I've made, so I'm glad you like it. :) I have a stockpile of banners to share, so you'll definitely see more of my work in the near future. ;)

I'm a huge fan of your banners, just saying, so it's great that you've decided to post them all here for us to see in all their glory! You have a great way of editing banners to make them look really fluent and aesthetically pleasing, and I can't wait to see more as they come!

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Well, I've always liked your banners Satomine Night! I mean, I think that pretty much goes without saying, since I've used the one banner you've posted (the 3rd image, Lillie Fan Club), and I'm currently using another one that you've made. It's always nice to see when you've created a new banner, because a few are quite humorous I must say, but I also like images that are used and text too.

So, thank you very much for making these banners, and I look forward to ones in the future and seeing which others are posted here. :)

Nafsika

Thank you for the compliment! "Inferno Overkill" is one of my favorite banners that I've made, so I'm glad you like it. :) I have a stockpile of banners to share, so you'll definitely see more of my work in the near future. ;)

No problem!! I can't wait to see your other banners!!! I also have to say and the banner in your signatuere is pretty amazing! It made Lycanrock to look even more amazing!!!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm a huge fan of your banners, just saying, so it's great that you've decided to post them all here for us to see in all their glory! You have a great way of editing banners to make them look really fluent and aesthetically pleasing, and I can't wait to see more as they come
Thank you! It's very flattering to receive that kind of feedback from a fellow artist. :redface:

Your banners are lovely. I'm thinking of getting one from your shop, just looking for ideas.
Well, my shop is open whenever a banner idea hits you. ;) Or perhaps one of the banners I post in this thread will strike your fancy?

Well, I've always liked your banners Satomine Night! I mean, I think that pretty much goes without saying, since I've used the one banner you've posted (the 3rd image, Lillie Fan Club), and I'm currently using another one that you've made. It's always nice to see when you've created a new banner, because a few are quite humorous I must say, but I also like images that are used and text too.

So, thank you very much for making these banners, and I look forward to ones in the future and seeing which others are posted here. :)
Thank you for being such a long-time fan! (I remember when you were using that Lillie Fan Club banner.) Perhaps the next set of banners I post here will feature some of my more humorous ones.

No problem!! I can't wait to see your other banners!!! I also have to say and the banner in your signatuere is pretty amazing! It made Lycanrock to look even more amazing!!!!
Thank you! "The Glow of Dusk" is another one of my favorite banners that I have made; I love how it turned out, and it was fun to make. Perhaps I will make more banners in that style (a translucent foreground image against an opaque background).

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
So, I was hit with sudden inspiration yesterday to make Serena banners, specifically centered around her Showcases. I intended to only make one or two, but I ended up making four. :redface: I posted these in the Serena the Kalos Queen fan club, but of course, I have to post them here, as well. ;)

eWTQFo9.png

09QIG3M.png

Slhd9gU.png

8AwJCBI.png

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Wow! Those Serena banners are great! I really like the second and third one, best. The second one is probably my favorite tbh, because I like the translucent effect, the fireworks, all the different colors and such, and her face in that banner kind of reminds me of the haircut scene, when she's having the flashbacks. I might have use that banner in my signature one day! The third one, I like the text style and what it says, and I also like the border color (it syncs with the sparkles). The embellishment on the word "Star," is appropriate too.

It's always nice to see Serena banners. :D

Btw, I also noticed a new banner in your signature, Satomine, I like that one as well. Lillie looks a litte fierce and the "Ice Cold" is very fitting for that image. ;)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Wow! Those Serena banners are great! I really like the second and third one, best. The second one is probably my favorite tbh, because I like the translucent effect, the fireworks, all the different colors and such, and her face in that banner kind of reminds me of the haircut scene, when she's having the flashbacks. I might have use that banner in my signature one day! The third one, I like the text style and what it says, and I also like the border color (it syncs with the sparkles). The embellishment on the word "Star," is appropriate too.

It's always nice to see Serena banners. :D

Btw, I also noticed a new banner in your signature, Satomine, I like that one as well. Lillie looks a litte fierce and the "Ice Cold" is very fitting for that image. ;)
Thank you! It's always nice to read how other people interpret my banners or what other people see in my banners that I don't necessarily see—such as the second banner reminding you of Serena's haircut (which, to be honest, was not what I had in mind, at least not consciously, when I created that banner).

And thank you for the compliment on the new banner in my signature. (I will post that one in this thread, too, eventually.) After seeing today's episode, I had to turn that screenshot into a banner. :p

Firstly, I'm a big fan of those Serena banners, despite not being a huge fan of Serena herself. The thing that XY did best imo was animation, and you really took advantage of that with those banners!

Now, for the Lillie one, that screenshot is by far one of the most beautiful from the anime yet, so I'm super-happy you've made it into a banner. The border and the text fit the overall aesthetic perfectly in colour, and font and thickness respectively. Overall, a good job!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
@NerdyMcNerdface: Thank you for the compliments on my Serena banners and on my new Lillie banner! :D The Showcases were some of the flashiest, glitziest animation in XY, and I really wanted to incorporate some of that into banners. And that screenshot of Lillie was so not-typical of her that it just had to be turned into a banner.

Here is an animated banner I made awhile ago. I'm one of the people (if not the person) who coined the phrase "Crouching Airhead, Hidden Bad***" for Ash's Rowlet, and that phrase inspired this banner (with a slight change in language to make it more child-friendly :p ).

HDUUbQB.gif

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Since today's episode (Japanese broadcast) starred Edgelord Gladion, I figured it was only appropriate to share this banner. I used this banner in my own signature for a few weeks, so most of you will probably recognize it.

rvHgLEz.png

To go along with the bad*** theme of that banner, here is another early banner of mine (which some of you may also recognize, as I do believe I used this one in my signature for a short time).

x71nH5d.jpg

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
More banners! I posted this one in the Aureliashipping thread, but of course, I have to share it here, too. I don't know if I ship Ash and Lillie romantically yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to how their relationship develops as the story progresses, especially with the latest few episodes in Japan.

g6Fmumq.png

Here are a few more shipping banners. I made these for last Valentine's Day, but even though the day of love is still a few months away, there's no harm in posting these now. I was a huge Pokéshipper back when I was a child, and I became an Amourshipper during XY(&Z).

J9wpJZC.jpg

IyztmuL.gif

1aCdISW.jpg

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Oh! I remember the Amourshipping banners, but I've never seen the Pokeshipping or the Aurelia shipping ones. Ash is such a playa. I like the image for the Pokeshipping one, but I think the last one (Ash and Serena with the heart in the middle, hands almost touching, sparkles, etc.) is my favorite one, tbh. Lillie's expression is cute in the Aurelia shipping banner too.

Can't wait to see what you post next Satomine Night! :)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Oh! I remember the Amourshipping banners, but I've never seen the Pokeshipping or the Aurelia shipping ones. Ash is such a playa. I like the image for the Pokeshipping one, but I think the last one (Ash and Serena with the heart in the middle, hands almost touching, sparkles, etc.) is my favorite one, tbh. Lillie's expression is cute in the Aurelia shipping banner too.

Can't wait to see what you post next Satomine Night! :)
Ash is a playa and he don't even realize it! :p The Aureliashipper banner is very new, and I've only ever posted the Pokéshipping banner in the Pokéshipping thread, and I've never used it in my own signature.

Here are two more Amourshipping banners I made for Valentine's Day 2017. I was playing around with different photo/image effects and compositions when I made these, which is why they both feature the same image, more or less. (Yes, I'm aware the first banner is the same banner I posted last time, only with text. I don't know why I didn't post the two of them together.)

MqqVq6x.jpg

DJ2nY1P.jpg

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
For those of you who are American, during this season of Thanksgiving, remember to enjoy and be grateful for the small moments, too—the everyday moments that bring a smile to your face or elicit a chuckle from you. Smile together, laugh together, and love each other. (Even if you aren't American and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy and be grateful for the small moments, anyway.)

kiOamrN.gif

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
For those of you who are American, during this season of Thanksgiving, remember to enjoy and be grateful for the small moments, too—the everyday moments that bring a smile to your face or elicit a chuckle from you. Smile together, laugh together, and love each other. (Even if you aren't American and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy and be grateful for the small moments, anyway.)
I agree 100%.

I do remember seeing the banner you posted earlier, but I don't think Lillie and the "love each other" was in it. If not, than it's a nice touch, and I really like it. :) If it was there, I'm sorry!

I like the new banner in your signature as well. Lillie looks cute with the blushing face. I also like the text/message in it, and how it's designed (the background and bubble/circular images of Lillie and Ash).