• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Studio Satomine's Gallery

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Came to crash this party. :)
So, I was hit with sudden inspiration yesterday to make Serena banners, specifically centered around her Showcases. I intended to only make one or two, but I ended up making four. :redface: I posted these in the Serena the Kalos Queen fan club, but of course, I have to post them here, as well. ;)

eWTQFo9.png

09QIG3M.png

Slhd9gU.png

8AwJCBI.png
Ahhhh the Serena banners really shines how she came to be a Performer. I'm glad to see some positivity on her career as she became a natural!! Serena is more of a Queen than whatever wardrobe malfunction Aria never fails to have. I like that the second banner doesn't have any words attached to it. She's gathering all her energy and heart into each Performance.

And of course the Valentine's Day banners are really cute. Those scenes are always so popular to use. I really like Ash's and Lillie's relationship (though not romantic but I also don't mind), he got really heated seeing what Faba did to Nebby and also felt really concerned for Lillie. Your current banner stole my heart!! <3

For those of you who are American, during this season of Thanksgiving, remember to enjoy and be grateful for the small moments, too—the everyday moments that bring a smile to your face or elicit a chuckle from you. Smile together, laugh together, and love each other. (Even if you aren't American and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy and be grateful for the small moments, anyway.)

kiOamrN.gif
I will always love this banner (and yes it did always have "love each other"). I could've sworn Rockruff was apart of the banner with "Play Together". Either way, I'm thankful for seeing these banners again!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Came to crash this party. :)

Ahhhh the Serena banners really shines how she came to be a Performer. I'm glad to see some positivity on her career as she became a natural!! Serena is more of a Queen than whatever wardrobe malfunction Aria never fails to have. I like that the second banner doesn't have any words attached to it. She's gathering all her energy and heart into each Performance.

And of course the Valentine's Day banners are really cute. Those scenes are always so popular to use. I really like Ash's and Lillie's relationship (though not romantic but I also don't mind), he got really heated seeing what Faba did to Nebby and also felt really concerned for Lillie. Your current banner stole my heart!! <3
Thank you for the positive feedback! And thank you for the compliment on my current banner (I will post that one in this thread eventually, but I wanted to post my "Together" banner first, for Thanksgiving).

Yes, I also think the Serena banners—especially the second and third one—highlight how she came to be a Performer. And I know you will always think of her as more of a Kalos Queen than your not-so-beloved Aria. :p

I will always love this banner (and yes it did always have "love each other"). I could've sworn Rockruff was apart of the banner with "Play Together". Either way, I'm thankful for seeing these banners again!
You're thinking of the below version of the banner, which featured a fourth slide with Ash, Pikachu, and Rockruff sleeping with the caption "Relax Together." I was going to post that version another time, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to post it now. It still fits with my theme of being thankful for the little moments. ;)

SLJF1Vq.gif

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
With Christmas only three weeks away, and with winter officially here (at least according to the calendar), I figured it would be appropriate to start posting holiday-themed and winter-themed banners. And I'll start with banners I made for the holidays last year. Expect more holiday-themed and/or winter-themed banners between now and Christmas.

(Note: The last two are a little larger than most banners I make, but they are still within Serebii's signature size limit.)

YE45dkDm.jpg

PuzhVgI.jpg

xNEAWPQ.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I really love that last banner a lot Satomine! :)

I think I'll start using it for the holidays, if you don't mind. ;)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
This isn't a holiday-themed banner, but with snow-capped mountains, icy wind, and Lillie being an angry ice queen, I'd say it counts as a winter-themed banner. :p I used this banner myself, and I posted it in the Lillie Fan Club thread, so most of you will probably recognize it.

ZStmgGW.png

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
With the new year comes new banners!

Rockruff is one of my favorite Gen VII unevolved Pokémon and Lycanroc is one of my favorite Gen VII evolved Pokémon, particularly Dusk form and Midday form (I always thought Midnight form looked possessed, but it's grown on me since its debut in the anime). And Ash's Rockruff/Lycanroc has probably become one of my favorite Pokémon in the anime. I just love its personality and how dog-like it is. (Not every Pokémon acts like the animal off of which they are based.) So have some Lycanroc banners!

RM1YDjR.png

BEmpBpA.png

You may recognize this next one, as I used it in my signature for quite awhile. It's still one of my favorite banners that I have made.
**As of right now, this banner is NOT for public use.**
RfjhBt7.png

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Definitely like these banners because I too am a fan of Rockruff/Lycanroc. I think the last one is my favorite because of the transparency between Dusk Lycanroc and the background. :)

Thank you once again, for sharing these. ;)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I made this banner to brush up on my skills doing animated effects on text, something I had not done in years. To be honest, I actually made this around the same time I made the animated "Inferno Overdrive" banner (I think this banner preceded that one, actually), but I never used it or shared it.
sldBH5U.gif

Since we're on a girls' friendship theme... I originally made this banner for another Serebii user, but I ended up making an animated banner for that user instead, so this one never got used. However, since this one so similar to the animated banner I made for that user, this banner is NOT for public use at this time.
KKXjWIn.jpg

Gotta say, I really love this one and I am planning on using it. They all look great though. I really ove your work, Satomine.
Thank you for the compliment. :)

Definitely like these banners because I too am a fan of Rockruff/Lycanroc. I think the last one is my favorite because of the transparency between Dusk Lycanroc and the background. :)

Thank you once again, for sharing these. ;)
That's why that is one of my favorite banners that I have made—because of the effect of the transparent Dusk Lycanroc against the background. And it's my pleasure to share these. :)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm a huge fan of platonic Pikashipping. I just love Ash and Pikachu's relationship—I always have. IMO, their relationship really personifies the strength of the bond between Pokémon and Trainer that's one of the main themes of the anime.

**These banners are NOT for public use!**

I'll start with a brand new one.
6DqJYuN.png

This is the first signature banner I ever made.
I79neTH.jpg

I recently decided to update that banner—change the font, make the image less transparent, etc. This may not be much different from the original, but I still really like how it turned out.
cynwR45.png

When SM04 first aired, I saw the scene where Ash catches Rowlet and knew this screenshot would make the perfect banner. This is the original single image banner that later turned into the slideshow banners I shared in earlier posts.
WazOhg5.jpg

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Oh, more banners and an updated one!

I like the sparkled bordered in the first one, it goes well with their eyes and the way they're shining. I also like your update on the "Best Friends Forever" one, it looks less faded/more clarity. :)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
A particular scene yesterday's episode (Japanese broadcast) reminded me of a banner I made months ago that I briefly used in my own signature, but have yet to share in this thread. Those of you who saw yesterday's episode should be able to figure out which particular scene reminded me of this banner. :p

I actually made this banner in honor of a user who seems to be a huge fan of Alolan Exeggutor. I don't know if I ever told her I made this banner in her honor, but her fondness for Alolan Exeggutor was definitely one of the inspirations for this.

VDs4Qfu.png

Oh, more banners and an updated one!

I like the sparkled bordered in the first one, it goes well with their eyes and the way they're shining. I also like your update on the "Best Friends Forever" one, it looks less faded/more clarity. :)
Thank you. You're right; the sparkly border does go well with Ash and Pikachu's eyes in the first banner. And yeah, I like the updated "Best Friends Forever" banner in part because it's not as washed out (even though the washout effect of the original banner was intentional).

satopi

Caught up with the thread and responding in due time! :) Wish this thread had an alert to tell me when someone posted.
With the new year comes new banners!

Rockruff is one of my favorite Gen VII unevolved Pokémon and Lycanroc is one of my favorite Gen VII evolved Pokémon, particularly Dusk form and Midday form (I always thought Midnight form looked possessed, but it's grown on me since its debut in the anime). And Ash's Rockruff/Lycanroc has probably become one of my favorite Pokémon in the anime. I just love its personality and how dog-like it is. (Not every Pokémon acts like the animal off of which they are based.) So have some Lycanroc banners!

RM1YDjR.png

BEmpBpA.png

You may recognize this next one, as I used it in my signature for quite awhile. It's still one of my favorite banners that I have made.
**As of right now, this banner is NOT for public use.**
RfjhBt7.png
Aww this shows just how far Rockruff went through to become the special Dusk form. He went from an energetic puppy looking up to the Midday & Midnight Lycanroc to finally howling with them as not one of them, but an original. I love the even as a Lycanroc, it's still the same puppy we knew and fell in love with as a Rockruff. Also, his new issues of mud ruining his fur is kinda funny to watch. It's like, "I'm trying to look cool here!! You ruined it accursed dirt!" when it's making itself look "uncool". :p I just love the one where Ash and Lycanroc are hugging!!

I made this banner to brush up on my skills doing animated effects on text, something I had not done in years. To be honest, I actually made this around the same time I made the animated "Inferno Overdrive" banner (I think this banner preceded that one, actually), but I never used it or shared it.
sldBH5U.gif
We need more episodes of just the girls. Having Ash tag along is even better like when he was stuck shopping with the girls as Kiawe and Sophocles left him. :p But anyway, great animation text! I was going to write that I wished people would use other colors aside from pink to symbolize a girl (I'm not a fan of pink) but the pink color contrasts with the other colors in the background and fits. And hey, you used white as the border lines, great choice!!

I'm a huge fan of platonic Pikashipping. I just love Ash and Pikachu's relationship—I always have. IMO, their relationship really personifies the strength of the bond between Pokémon and Trainer that's one of the main themes of the anime.

**These banners are NOT for public use!**

I'll start with a brand new one.
6DqJYuN.png

This is the first signature banner I ever made.
I79neTH.jpg

I recently decided to update that banner—change the font, make the image less transparent, etc. This may not be much different from the original, but I still really like how it turned out.
cynwR45.png

When SM04 first aired, I saw the scene where Ash catches Rowlet and knew this screenshot would make the perfect banner. This is the original single image banner that later turned into the slideshow banners I shared in earlier posts.
WazOhg5.jpg
Yeah the updated banner is better. In the original one it looked like Ash and Pikachu were faded like it was a memory but not quite and in the updated version, he has a clear face showing his natural shading and you can read the text, something that was a bit hard to do in the original. I too am a big fan of the (platonic) Pikashipping. Best thing about it is that it's canon on both sides. Bromance are the best!

A particular scene yesterday's episode (Japanese broadcast) reminded me of a banner I made months ago that I briefly used in my own signature, but have yet to share in this thread. Those of you who saw yesterday's episode should be able to figure out which particular scene reminded me of this banner. :p
Is it the one where they're bending their necks before Ash and co soar through the sky with their Fly Pokémon out of a waterfall? :p:p

I actually made this banner in honor of a user who seems to be a huge fan of Alolan Exeggutor. I don't know if I ever told her I made this banner in her honor, but her fondness for Alolan Exeggutor was definitely one of the inspirations for this.

VDs4Qfu.png
Still one of my favorites. This just reminded me before this scene happened, Ash was being adorkable by mimicking the Alolan Exeguttor. It was so cute lol.. The stick was the best part. That user is quite flattered and very honored to have helped indirectly with your banner. I guarantee that she really likes it!! :D Looking back, I like the reaction from both Ash and Pikachu. I can't help but laugh!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Caught up with the thread and responding in due time! :) Wish this thread had an alert to tell me when someone posted.
If you subscribe to the thread, then whenever I post new banners, it will show up in your subscription inbox. :)

I just love the one where Ash and Lycanroc are hugging!!
I thought that scene was adorable, too, which is why I had to make it into a banner.

We need more episodes of just the girls. Having Ash tag along is even better like when he was stuck shopping with the girls as Kiawe and Sophocles left him. :p But anyway, great animation text! I was going to write that I wished people would use other colors aside from pink to symbolize a girl (I'm not a fan of pink) but the pink color contrasts with the other colors in the background and fits. And hey, you used white as the border lines, great choice!!
I agree that we need more episodes of just the girls, or just the girls and Ash. Thank you; I'm quite pleased with how the text animation turned out. I'm not a fan of pink, either (and I don't like the association of pink = feminine), but in this case, pink just seemed to fit best and contrast nicely with the other colors in the screenshot, as you said, so I went with a darker shade of pink.

Is it the one where they're bending their necks before Ash and co soar through the sky with their Fly Pokémon out of a waterfall? :p:p
Yes, that's precisely the scene! :p

Still one of my favorites. This just reminded me before this scene happened, Ash was being adorkable by mimicking the Alolan Exeguttor. It was so cute lol.. The stick was the best part. That user is quite flattered and very honored to have helped indirectly with your banner. I guarantee that she really likes it!! :D Looking back, I like the reaction from both Ash and Pikachu. I can't help but laugh!
I have to give credit where credit is due, after all. :D I'm glad that user likes the banner that she inspired. ;)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
With the day of love (almost) upon us, I suppose I ought to post a few shipping banners. Unfortunately, I haven't made any brand new shipping banners, but I do have a couple that I have yet to share in this thread. I'm not a romantic Aureliashipper (yet), but these banners do have a romantic spin to them, if you choose to read into them that way.

luK5PJC.png

I2XrpAw.png

If you want to see more of my shipping banners, I posted quite a few of them a few months ago, but I'll repost a couple of them here.

J9wpJZC.jpg

MqqVq6x.jpg

satopi

With the day of love (almost) upon us, I suppose I ought to post a few shipping banners. Unfortunately, I haven't made any brand new shipping banners, but I do have a couple that I have yet to share in this thread. I'm not a romantic Aureliashipper (yet), but these banners do have a romantic spin to them, if you choose to read into them that way.

luK5PJC.png

I2XrpAw.png
I love the Secret Garden banner. I'm not sure if it's the same as the one in her backyard but Lillie seems so happy sharing her little Pokémon garden where all the Pokémon could play in. I like their relationship, Ash is such a good friend to Lillie. I'm happy that Lillie made true friends in Alola and the same for Ash too. Valentine's Day doesn't always have to be romantic, love comes and is expressed differently. Sometimes, friendshipping is the best shipping! :D Lovely banners as always Satomine!!

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
So it's been a month since I last posted here. I was hoping to have a few new banners to share, but Real Life has kept me so busy that I haven't had time to make any new banners aside from the one currently in my signature (which I will share in this thread soon). So, here are a couple of older banners that I have yet to share in this thread.

This is one of my favorite banners. The expressions on the Pokémon's faces always make me laugh. Popplio always seems so patient, but here, it had clearly had enough of Rowlet's napping. Litten's reaction just seals it. :p
mYVxJIW.jpg

This is another banner I love. I love the skeptical looks on everyone's faces, human and Pokémon.
GfCR7QK.png

I love the Secret Garden banner. I'm not sure if it's the same as the one in her backyard but Lillie seems so happy sharing her little Pokémon garden where all the Pokémon could play in. I like their relationship, Ash is such a good friend to Lillie. I'm happy that Lillie made true friends in Alola and the same for Ash too. Valentine's Day doesn't always have to be romantic, love comes and is expressed differently. Sometimes, friendshipping is the best shipping! :D Lovely banners as always Satomine!!
Yes, that's the same garden that's in the backyard of Lillie's mansion. Romantic undertones or not, I really liked seeing Lillie relive some of her fondest childhood memories and share them with Ash. It was nice bonding moment between the two of them. We need more episodes of characters bonding like that.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Lol, I always liked the "YOU FOOL" banner! :p :p

In a sense, it can be a good promotion for the SM anime. I mean, it has all three starter Pokemon on it and it's comedic, which represents a good portion of the SM anime. ;)

As for the second banner, I remember that one also, and there should be text in it or underneath that says, "U serious bruh?!" :D

satopi

Poor Ash was so embarrassed in the second banner. His friends can see through his tricks! Who does he think he's fooling? :p

The Tiny Trio Adventure episode might be one of the few episodes we see where it focuses mainly on the Pokémon while the trainers take very little screentime. Popplio represented how we felt after so many times he dozed off. And here, I originally thought Litten was going to act like that. Those banners bring back a warm nostalgic feeling.