• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Studio Satomine's Gallery

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Here are more older banners. I originally made these as examples for my banner shop. I've never used them myself, so I might as well share them here for other people to use if they so choose. ;)

2uIeyGK.png

8dgek7L.png

Lol, I always liked the "YOU FOOL" banner! :p :p

In a sense, it can be a good promotion for the SM anime. I mean, it has all three starter Pokemon on it and it's comedic, which represents a good portion of the SM anime. ;)
I never thought of that banner that way—as good promotion for the SM anime as a whole—and it's rather flattering that you see it that way. :redface: You're right, though, in that it does capture the comedic tone of SM quite well.

As for the second banner, I remember that one also, and there should be text in it or underneath that says, "U serious bruh?!" :D
That's why I added the ”じ~,” which is the "sound effect" for staring (in fact, that sound effect was used when the classmates were all eyeing Ash skeptically).

The Tiny Trio Adventure episode might be one of the few episodes we see where it focuses mainly on the Pokémon while the trainers take very little screentime. Popplio represented how we felt after so many times he dozed off. And here, I originally thought Litten was going to act like that. Those banners bring back a warm nostalgic feeling.
That's one reason I liked that episode—it focused on the Pokémon alone, without their Trainers. It also gave us more insight into Litten's character, which I really appreciated. Even though it was aloof and distant with humans, even rejecting them, it was kind to its fellow Pokémon.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Well, if one is a fan of Aria, then I'd say these banners would be worth considering for use. I like the second one better, but that's not to say the first one isn't good too. :)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
An Enchanting Duo they are! I love the sparkles in the background. I'm very sure an Aria fan would love this! I like the first one better, it's less simplistic than the second one (like instead of only Aria, it's her in a leaping like motion with her Pokémon partner commanding a move). Also note the pink/red combo color as the borders and front inner lines. The caption in the first banner just fits them! Aria looks very cute with a ponytail on.

Even though they and a few more, are older banners, they aged well.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
To celebrate the updated Serebii forums, here are some new banners. Yes, actual new banners! I'm seriously considering offering this type of banner, with a cloudy border, in my banner shop. These were fun to make. Expect more of these in the near future. :)

4orur1L.png

NUS0Ry6.png

The border on this one is black, but unfortunately, it doesn't show up against the forum template's black background. (I made it before the forums were updated, when most of the template backgrounds weren't black.) So, here is the link to the banner itself.
9GRyfau.png

satopi

I like the current Ash team banner! I kind of wished they did a more playful pose for Torracat like they did with Litten instead of a standard sitting position they settled it.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
@xEryChan, @satopi - Thank you for the compliments! The Ash group shot banner and the Lillie and Shiron banner are probably two of my favorite banners I've made so far. I really like how both of them turned out (especially the double cloud border on the Lillie and Shiron banner), so I'm glad other people like them, as well! :)

These banners are lovely. Is it okay if I use one?
Of course! :) I would be honored. All I ask is that you credit me.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
I like your latest banners Satomine Night; Ash with his team, giving Pikachu a fist bump. The Lillie and Shiron one is very cute and loving. And we can't forget about Gladion and his team, which features one of my favorite Pokemon.

They're all nice scenes/images. :)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
@Yukidoh - My pleasure! Thank you for using one of my banners! (Great choice, by the way. ;) That one makes me laugh every time I see it.)

@Daniel31 - Thank you very much. And speaking of Gladion and your favorite Pokémon...

Since the new forum style's background is black, and thus black banner backgrounds don't show up, I changed the color of the background of the Gladion group shot banner. Red may not be as a edgy as black, but it's still part of Gladion's color scheme and so it still fits. :p

epqaudG.png

satopi

@Yukidoh - My pleasure! Thank you for using one of my banners! (Great choice, by the way. ;) That one makes me laugh every time I see it.)

@Daniel31 - Thank you very much. And speaking of Gladion and your favorite Pokémon...

Since the new forum style's background is black, and thus black banner backgrounds don't show up, I changed the color of the background of the Gladion group shot banner. Red may not be as a edgy as black, but it's still part of Gladion's color scheme and so it still fits. :p

epqaudG.png
I'm on Happy mode and I can see the black. On my mobile, I'm on regular mode! :p

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director

I must say, I really like this banner. Is it okay with you if I use it? I love the colors of it, it definitely fits Lillie very well. Also, I love the double cloud effect, how exactly did you manage to pull that off? I wish I could.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I must say, I really like this banner. Is it okay with you if I use it? I love the colors of it, it definitely fits Lillie very well. Also, I love the double cloud effect, how exactly did you manage to pull that off? I wish I could.
Thank you! Of course it's okay if you use that banner! All I ask is that you credit me. :) To create the double cloud effect, I used two different layers of brushes, one on top of the other, and played around with the brush sizes until I got the exact look I wanted and the two borders appeared to mesh together. That's the best way I can explain how I did it. ^_^;

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Thank you! Of course it's okay if you use that banner! All I ask is that you credit me. :) To create the double cloud effect, I used two different layers of brushes, one on top of the other, and played around with the brush sizes until I got the exact look I wanted and the two borders appeared to mesh together. That's the best way I can explain how I did it. ^_^;

It came out really nice, I wish I could make a banner that looks that good. Your work is always really good though, Satomine.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
If you are aware of how I feel about Team Rocket, these banners will probably surprise you. (For those of you who aren't aware, I cannot stand them and wish they had been written out of the series ages ago.) But I had these screenshots, and the creative juices were flowing, so I figured I might as well make banners out of them. Besides, there are plenty of folks around here who are fans of Jessie, James, and Meowth, and I believe in creating banners everyone can enjoy.

Just don't expect me to make too many of these.

8ft31DF.png

htttCRp.png

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Eww, it's Team Rocket!!! :eek:

Well, I do like the first banner a lot more than the second one tbh, because it is pretty funny, seeing James' and Meowth's facial expressions. :p If I didn't dislike Team Rocket so much, I would use it myself tbh.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
SM68 brought back the tradition of Ash cross-dressing at least once a series (a tradition XY sadly skipped, instead replacing it with Serena famously cross-dressing as Ash). Of course, this tradition has to be celebrated with a banner, even if it means immortalizing Ash's embarrassment. Folks, it's the return of "Ashley!" :p

XUMEvfR.png

Speaking of scenes that need to be celebrated... This look on Mallow's face is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. It's so full of mischievousness; you just know she is up to no good. And she wasn't, seeing as that expression was her getting the idea for Ash's humiliation.

3jDWHyb.png

satopi

SM68 brought back the tradition of Ash cross-dressing at least once a series (a tradition XY sadly skipped, instead replacing it with Serena famously cross-dressing as Ash). Of course, this tradition has to be celebrated with a banner, even if it means immortalizing Ash's embarrassment. Folks, it's the return of "Ashley!" :p

XUMEvfR.png

Speaking of scenes that need to be celebrated... This look on Mallow's face is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. It's so full of mischievousness; you just know she is up to no good. And she wasn't, seeing as that expression was her getting the idea for Ash's humiliation.

3jDWHyb.png
Ahhhhh!! Ash just looks so cute as a girl. I can't believe Delia gave birth to a boy lol! I wished Mallow did something new and styled Ash's naturally dark brown/black hair into something more feminine. Then, he'll be even more embarrassed! :p Sometimes, wigs don't cut it. I'm surprised you didn't include Rotom's saved pictures of Ash as a girl. I'm relieved that Ash reacted naturally instead of being used to wearing a dress/dressing up as a girl.:oops: And of course, Mallow was cute with her mischievous cat face.

If you are aware of how I feel about Team Rocket, these banners will probably surprise you. (For those of you who aren't aware, I cannot stand them and wish they had been written out of the series ages ago.) But I had these screenshots, and the creative juices were flowing, so I figured I might as well make banners out of them. Besides, there are plenty of folks around here who are fans of Jessie, James, and Meowth, and I believe in creating banners everyone can enjoy.

Just don't expect me to make too many of these.

8ft31DF.png

htttCRp.png
I'm very much aware of your dislike for Team Rocket (and for good reason!) I really like Team Rocket and the first picture has always been a highlighted scene I liked at the end of a really good episode. I'm not much of a fan of the second picture simply because it seems rather boring. Compared to the first picture, the characters aren't really doing anything. It's not like Gladion or the other's picture scenes where they're still very expressive like showing a glimpse of the characters' relationships with one another. It just looks like a simple sketch of the TRio conjuring up a plan as usual. I wish there were more emotion added into their faces. I'm tired of Jessie being shown as the only active member who has a meaningful purpose. It's about time the boys are given more attention. The first picture captures the whole group's relationship which is, one big happy family!

Great banners as always Satomine! :D The outer borders' colors flow in well with the scenes. I really like the flowers on the inner corners as well as Mallow's thin whiskers.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
@satopi - As always, thank you for the compliments. :) I had quite a bit of fun making the "Ashley" and Mallow banners, especially the "Ashley" banner. Ash does look surprisingly cute as a girl (not just in this episode, but whenever he is forced to crossdress). And it would have been more interesting if Mallow and the others had done something with Ash's natural hair, rather than borrow RotomDex's Lucky wig, but perhaps the wig was easier to style than Ash's spiky hair? :p

I agree that the second screenshot of Team Rocket seems boring compared to the first one. However, like I said, I had that screenshot already saved, so I decided I might as well make a banner out of it, rather than have it go to waste on my hard drive. Perhaps in the future, I will return to that screenshot, spruce it up a bit, and make another banner out of it. We'll see. :p Don't count on it, though.