• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Studio Satomine's Gallery

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
M
It's been a long, long time since I've made any new banners, much less posted anything in this thread. So, in order to get back into the groove, I decided to make a couple of banners before I really get into working on my latest banner request. And today's episode provided me with just the inspiration I needed.

Surf's up, dude!

VmnVqci.png
Gracious work as always Satomine! Popplio is such a big sister to Nagisa, it's like she's letting him take the reins and do his own thing as they're riding the wave together. :D You should make banners when you get inspired and want to create one. I really like the small heart shaped bubbles around those two. I hope Nagisa uses the moves he learned with the Mantine from a previous segment.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It's been a long, long time since I've made any new banners, much less posted anything in this thread. So, in order to get back into the groove, I decided to make a few banners before I really get into working on my latest banner request. And today's episode provided me with just the inspiration I needed.

Surf's up, dude!

VmnVqci.png

And to celebrate the holidays, here is the first of my new holiday-themed banners! (One could also consider this banner a celebration of the Let's Go Pikachu! and Let's Go Eevee! games.) I really like how this one turned out.

hBdW6c1.png

Gracious work as always Satomine! Popplio is such a big sister to Nagisa, it's like she's letting him take the reins and do his own thing as they're riding the wave together. :D You should make banners when you get inspired and want to create one. I really like the small heart shaped bubbles around those two. I hope Nagisa uses the moves he learned with the Mantine from a previous segment.
@satopi - I was hoping I had deleted my last post before anyone saw it, but it seems I was a little too late. (I'm not sure why I even deleted that post in the first place, when I simply could have edited that post to add the new banner I just finished, but oh well; what's done is done.) Anyway, thank you for the compliments, as always. The bubbles aren't actually meant to be any particular shape other than, well, bubbles, but now that I look at the banner closely, I suppose they do sort of resemble hearts. It fits the (hopefully) sibling-like bond Popplio and Nagisa will have from now on.

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It's been a long, long time since I've made any new banners, much less posted anything in this thread. So, in order to get back into the groove, I decided to make a few banners before I really get into working on my latest banner request. And today's episode provided me with just the inspiration I needed.

Surf's up, dude!

VmnVqci.png

And to celebrate the holidays, here is the first of my new holiday-themed banners! (One could also consider this banner a celebration of the Let's Go Pikachu! and Let's Go Eevee! games.) I really like how this one turned out.

hBdW6c1.png

@satopi - I was hoping I had deleted my last post before anyone saw it, but it seems I was a little too late. (I'm not sure why I even deleted that post in the first place, when I simply could have edited that post to add the new banner I just finished, but oh well; what's done is done.) Anyway, thank you for the compliments, as always. The bubbles aren't actually meant to be any particular shape other than, well, bubbles, but now that I look at the banner closely, I suppose they do sort of resemble hearts. It fits the (hopefully) sibling-like bond Popplio and Nagisa will have from now on.
Nah, I'm just too quick to respond! :D

I liked to think they sort of resemble hearts even if it wasn't intended. I also like how the holiday LGPE banner came out. It puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I also like how the holiday LGPE banner came out. It puts me in the Christmas spirit.
That's the whole point. ;) And here are two more holiday-themed banners to get you more in the holiday spirit! I really like how the border on the first one, "Alola Christmas!," turned out. These are a little taller than most banners I make, especially the second one, but they are still within Serebii's signature size limit.

cr5spws.png

E0GsjVb.png

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I really love your holidays banners, they always so good. I tried to make myself one, which I am currently using in my sig, and I hate how it looks. But your banners always look so good, I'm so jealous of your skills.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I really love your holidays banners, they always so good. I tried to make myself one, which I am currently using in my sig, and I hate how it looks. But your banners always look so good, I'm so jealous of your skills.
Thank you very much! Your banner isn't as bad as you think it is. I like it.

I don't know how long you have been creating banners, so forgive me if this sounds presumptuous. But like with anything else, it takes practice to develop one's skills. I've been using graphics editing software and creating digital artwork for years, practicing with brushes and techniques and developing my skills. Keep practicing and developing your skills, and soon you won't have any reason to be jealous of my skills. ;)