• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stuff I've drawn/made/created/ect.

Sable-Xeno

Almighty Idiot
Some time ago, I had drawings from Miiverse that I drew in my sig. Though, I changed my sig and removed them...still, it'd be wrong of me not to show what else I've made. So, here's a collage of my Miiverse drawings!

(not all of them, though. But most. And fair warning: some are noticably...better than others, whether through intentional stylistic suck, or not.)

zlCfzR_11JYJAIK9-x
zlCfzR_78IopHe9fWh
zlCfzR-czKcx5ZI-97
zlCfzR7hJAICmxwBOB
zlCfzR7i2QQdOwNRfD
zlCfzR7UKrQjVWDQwI
zlCfzR9CZuQwAxsxiY
zlCfzR79zIox5GlH-s
zlCfzSA-UKkYwkSaZx
zlCfzSA3RNA8TUwMnH
zlCfzSA8eOYQ22mAYn
zlCfzSAa_AUnPmb8oJ
zlCfzSAbaN4YRunxoK
zlCfzSAjSMUw9otTcd
zlCfzSAtPVQ2M-NxFU
zlCfzSAtwgg9Byd3Bs
zlCfzSAZy0Mv5Ja1ld
zlCfzSBb_PQx-o6dxd
zlCfzSBE9wADyPpGQO
zlCfzSBgKPg1wjJBGE
zlCfzSBJc8Eqo8Pkn4
zlCfzSBoA6Ih44DZx-
zlCfzR_UHiwuL1ojmM
zlCfzSDNF8AXbk3dyc
zlCfzSC1ZyIGXsA0Tm
zlCfzSC2wdYdlS-HRL
zlCfzSC6mbIkVjL-mG
zlCfzSC7AIQWKJ9Xqx
zlCfzSCm3gUMymfwqZ
zlCfzSCOj38S7a8zAr
zlCfzSDcbD8vBg8N-N
zlCfzSDPFo87d6k-bg
zlCfzSEEZVEE29Q1Nf
zlCfzSCFvkMzSBYb9p
zlCfzSIwKQIxhBzn_R
zlCfzSJDpYM7mx3SjK
zlCfzSKK45Qv_X0ZF9
zlCfzSP5QyQ_VL0-5i

...if it isn't obvious by this point, I like drawing Lucario and Klonoa.​

There are SOME pictures I drew on Miiverse that work 10x more in context...so, here they are.

zlCfzR8lSKgngIQLd1

zlCfzR8lSKgngIQLd1

...two months later, and it's STILL zero.​

zlCfzSBzJNEVfFqYQ_

zlCfzSBzJNEVfFqYQ_

(I should probably mention "That one Final Fantasy Boss" isn't mine. It technically belongs to this "Swagtastic17", though I'm only crediting him for...THAT...for legal reasons. Honestly? My Ozma's, like, 1000x better. Though, that's not opinion so much as a fact...The object's not the point here, so much as the REACTION...)​

zlCfzR8SXEwkzGR9O2

zlCfzR8SXEwkzGR9O2

Do note, GrnKrby made his with INTENTIONAL stylistic suck. So, bonus points for that.​

Also, I've done ACTUAL drawings in Art Academy:Scetchpad.

zlCfzSB-CSkAyWYLFL

zlCfzSC6mbIkVjL-mG

zlCfzSOqG74wOl26gl

And finally, some pictures related to Scribblenauts! It's art. Really!...in an abstract sort of way.

zlCfzSK5AMkY_y2zQY

zlCfzSRFP1g0YSOcUW

zlCfzSMLyqkmLRj2jH