• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid fear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I don't know why but I think I will be blame/bash/laugh at for being french...
Because I was against the war in Irack or because my father voted No for the European constitution...

Can you promise me not to Blame/BashLlaugh at me please...

Most people won't bash you for that. And if anyone does just report it to a mod/admin and they'll handle it. Anyone that bashes for that are just idiots.

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
Ze DreamGirl said:
I don't know why but I think I will be blame/bash/laugh at for being french...
Because I was against the war in Irack or because my father voted No for the European constitution...

Can you promise me not to Blame/BashLlaugh at me please...

N'inquiétez pas le non 1 vous frappera ici s'ils m'envoient un P.M. et je prendrai à soin de lui la manière de TZ

No 1 will be laughing at you everybody has a different opinion so don't feel left out or scared.

lara lynx

Hey, if they do blame or bash you just tell a mod. But most people shouldn't be too nasty. If your really worried, thentry not to mention that stuff to much - they can't blame you for what they don't know, can they?

Si vous avez besoin de plus d'aide ou d'un ami PM juste je.:)

H

Hukuzo

That's sick. No one should make fun of someone because of their ethnicity or beliefs. If someone does so to you, report them to a mod.

Mumage

Ne vous inquiétez pas à son sujet. Les gens ne sont pas comme celui dans ces forum et plus êtrefrançais est assez frais.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Okay, why revive a thread that's over three months old?

-Gesperrt

Status
Not open for further replies.