• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Super Bad Luck

Ability: Stupid Luck
~ Despite Seviper being known as Zangoose's worst enemy, they are both in the Ground egg group, meaning they can breed.

~ Seviper and Zangoose's signature moves are Poison Tail and Crush Claw, respectively, and they are version-exclusive Pokémon. Ekans can also learn Poison Tail, and Sandshrew can also learn Crush Claw, and they are also version-exclusive Pokémon.

~ Machamp♀ + Lopunny♂ = Egg -_-

~ Skitty + Wailord = Egg (That doesn't sound right at all...)

~ The American Black Bear can actually be brown, where'd the logic go in Science?!

~ The Blue Hognose Snake, when confronted rolls over and regurgitates. If that fails it plays dead. Best snake EVAH!!!

Yeah, I'm a walking random encyclopedia.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
~ Despite Seviper being known as Zangoose's worst enemy, they are both in the Ground egg group, meaning they can breed.

~ Seviper and Zangoose's signature moves are Poison Tail and Crush Claw, respectively, and they are version-exclusive Pokémon. Ekans can also learn Poison Tail, and Sandshrew can also learn Crush Claw, and they are also version-exclusive Pokémon.

~ Machamp♀ + Lopunny♂ = Egg -_-

~ Skitty + Wailord = Egg (That doesn't sound right at all...)

~ The American Black Bear can actually be brown, where'd the logic go in Science?!

~ The Blue Hognose Snake, when confronted rolls over and regurgitates. If that fails it plays dead. Best snake EVAH!!!

Yeah, I'm a walking random encyclopedia.

Stick to Pokemon only

Palamon

Silence is Purple
In DP121 aired 48 days after Pokemon movie 11 aired in high definition.(< Got from bulbapedia.)

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
Despite Zangoose having claws the size of Montana, he can't learn cut.

uberhellie

more than 2 problems
Again, probably already mentioned somewhere, but Doduo and Dodrio can learn Fly - despite not having any wings...

Mawile is the only non-legendary pure-Steel type.

I already stated this about 10 pages ago.

Vulpix can learn EnergyBall via breeding, but not by a TM.
The Piplup chain is the only Water-Type starter chain that doesn't learn WaterGun.

EDIT: Rank-up PUNCH!!!!

Last edited:

silver sun typhlosion

pokemon master
gligar is actually heavier then its evloution glisor

cubone 653487

UU pokemon lover
it is stated that lengdary pokemon cant breed, except manaphy, so why is lugia able to breed on the tv. show? strange isnt it.

it is stated that lengdary pokemon cant breed, except manaphy, so why is lugia able to breed on the tv. show? strange isnt it.

As stated several hundred times throughout this thread, games=/=anime.

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
^ Game =/= anime, how many times do people need to say that? :/
EDIT: lol, while i was typing my post 2 other people say it

If a nidoran (for example) uses horn attack on a ghost pokémon, it misses, but if it does that same with is horn in the form of peck, it does hit.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
No Pokémon with Bug/Flying type combo can learn Fly.