• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
The Lileep-line and the Treecko-line are the only grass-type pokemon that are not in the Plant Egg Group.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
lileep.don't learn any water attak despite in the water3 egg group

pokemaster001

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
Yanmega cant learn fly, if I correct.
well, if i tried hoping on a giant dragonfly with wing beats THAT fast...my internal organs will probably shatter before i get to the next pokecentre :p

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
Despite the trainers never move, there pokémon gets stronger, healed and never run out of money when using VS seeker

...!
you haven't visited this thread much have you?

soon, just another 2001 posts to go, then I will rule insanity!!!

Yeah, I've been here awhile, but it's not just that. This thread moves along kinda fastish....

ON TOPIC: The 'Verdanturf Strip' does not exist in Ruby and Sapphire. It is only in Emerald.

Concept

Führer of Fun
Entei reproduce by barking. Don't believe me?
Gold pokedex said:
Volcanoes erupt when it barks. Unable to restrain its extreme power, it races headlong around the land.
Silver pokedex said:
A Pokémon that races across the land. It is said that one is born every time a volcano erupts.
You heard it here first, folks.

Smeargle's "shiny" and regular paint colors do a little switcheroo on the third generation for no apparent reason, yet the developers/designers of Pokemon Colosseum were too damn lazy to edit the old Smeargle 3D model, despite it being one of the obtainable shadow pokemon.

They were really "creative" with Spinda, yet it's one of the more forgettable pokemon, generally speaking.

Entei reproduce by barking. Don't believe me?

You heard it here first, folks.

Actually, I heard it first 23 pages ago. But this ones cool enough to repeat once or twice.

The Nincada chain is the only 3rd gen Bug-Type chain that does not learn SilverWind naturally.

pokemaster001

Yeah, I've been here awhile, but it's not just that. This thread moves along kinda fastish....
still, people copy things on like the same page and use it to death, but you complained about a 10 page gap

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
The only mainstream Pokémon game where Gardevoir's feet are visible is in Platinum during its animation (which is quite fast and somewhat blurry). If it wasn't for the Pokédex's foot prints of Pokémon you would think Gardevoir didn't even have feet.

R_N

ON TOPIC: The 'Verdanturf Strip' does not exist in Ruby and Sapphire. It is only in Emerald.

By that, you mean Verdanturf>that one route right next to it>Mauvile>little river thing path?
That's in RS, I'd know since I hatched many an egg there

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
By that, you mean Verdanturf>that one route right next to it>Mauvile>little river thing path?
That's in RS, I'd know since I hatched many an egg there

What he/she meant is that the straight path where you can go from Verdanturf to Mauville without changing direction isn't in RS, only in E.