• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

R_N

I just wanted to say sorry.
Sorry for the fact that I recently joined and I didn't really want to look through about 7100 posts to see if the fact was already stated.

Well it's a very obvious fact that's been repeated since generation 1!
So neh

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I think there was an episode in the anime where a trainer had different badges than the ones Ash had. I'm not really sure of this since it is a vague flahback and it was during the Kanto league.

Bobsmellsfunny

The Best...
earthquake is a physical attack not a special attack

I think the pokeomon jumps or something and its fatness causes an earth quake
So only snorlax and groudon should be ably to use it
70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries
(also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the
30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't
use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by SapphireL!)

Mawile412

Problem
Did u know that mawile's jaws are actuall horns that grew out of it's head?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
There are more Grass dual types with a 4x weakness then there are without one:
Grass/Ice - Fire
Grass/Bug - Fire
Grass/Ground - Ice
Grass/Flying - Ice
Grass/Psychic - Bug
Grass/Dark - Bug
Grass/Fighting - Flying

Grass/Water
Grass/Poison
Grass/Rock

Parasect is the only pokemon with a 5x weakness, as in 4th Gen, his ability Dry Skin, under the sun will increase the power of Fire moves, thus making his 4x to Fire a 5x. Also the only pokemon with two 4x weaknesses.

Last edited:

Mime1020

Heart Gold =)
Rampardos and Slaking have Higher attacks then a lot of legendaries.

regice is so cold it cant be burnt (pokex)
really how come fire moves do 2x then?

It doesn't say that it can't be burnt, but that it can't be melted. If a Regice would melt, it would most likely die...

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Pokemon can use Dig while surfing.
*surfing on Wailmer*
Nincada, use Dig!
*splortch shovel shovel shovel*
WAIIIIIIIIIIIILM-*dies*
Shii-

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
i know one stupid one
the only time we ever see a car in pkmn series is in r/s/e versions
i bet thats the only one it the pokemon world, lol

i know one stupid one
the only time we ever see a car in pkmn series is in r/s/e versions
i bet thats the only one it the pokemon world, lol
You're forgetting the 'famous' Mew truck!..

freakyboy05 said:
I think there was an episode in the anime where a trainer had different badges than the ones Ash had. I'm not really sure of this since it is a vague flahback and it was during the Kanto league.
Gary had some 'special' badges since he didn't get the Earthbadge and I think a guy on Victory Road with his Marowak had some different badges.

Tyrant Tar

I think somebody tried passing off bottle caps as gym badges once. Not sure if I'm thinking of the same guy or not.

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
lawlz. y'know how your rival in dppt is always rushing everywhere and when you see him he 'THUDD's you? well his dad does the same thing when you 1st meet him in front of the battle tower. But when you vs palmer, he walks in slower than anyone else in the battle tower :p

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
There are more Grass dual types with a 4x weakness then there are without one:
Grass/Ice - Fire
Grass/Bug - Fire
Grass/Ground - Ice
Grass/Flying - Ice
Grass/Psychic - Bug
Grass/Dark - Bug
Grass/Fighting - Flying

Grass/Water
Grass/Poison
Grass/Rock

Parasect is the only pokemon with a 5x weakness, as in 4th Gen, his ability Dry Skin, under the sun will increase the power of Fire moves, thus making his 4x to Fire a 5x. Also the only pokemon with two 4x weaknesses.
its actually 6x because firemoves do an extra 50% so 50% of 4 is 6 so yeah