• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
That, Darato, is quite subjective. I can think of several others that would fit the bill.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Sunkern has the lowest base stat total of all Pokemon.

Shiny pokemon lower

You know the snakes Ekans and Arbok? Snake and Kobra backwards!

Rotom follows the same Rule. Rotom backwards is motor! Mabye there the logic lies to why it can merge with machines in Platinum?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Cubone is supposed to use its mother's skull but when you breed it, your Marowak/Cubone/Ditto still has its skull..........

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
You know the snakes Ekans and Arbok? Snake and Kobra backwards!

Rotom follows the same Rule. Rotom backwards is motor! Mabye there the logic lies to why it can merge with machines in Platinum?

Really? I never knew that!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it's probably the most known pokemon fact ever.

Relicanth and Wailord are used to open the doors to the Regi's chambers, even though they have nothing to do with giant golems.

Really? I never knew that!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it's probably the most known pokemon fact ever.

Relicanth and Wailord are used to open the doors to the Regi's chambers, even though they have nothing to do with giant golems.
Actually thats because there ancient pokemon and maybe they lived during the time when the regis werent sealed.

- Nick 'Salami'

Spicy is my fav
Did You Know?..........that:
- Pokemon is short for Pocket Monsters.
- Pokemon is from Japan.
- Pokemon is a fun past time for many people across the world.

.........THANKS!, Captain Obvious!!!!!

P.S. No, seriously, thats all I've got without Bulbapedia.

Riffsauce

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but in Red/Blue versions, Koffing's skull and crossbones pattern was on top of his body (forehead, I guess) though the anime' showed it on the bottom (belly/chin), and subsequent games also show it on the bottom.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet because I am only on page 7 of this thread and want to enjoy the whole thing (very good so far :D lots of new things I didn't know) but in R/B versions, Koffing was just upside down, so it looked like the skull/xbones was on his forehead. I did not even NOTICE this until years and years after playing all other pokemon games until when I played blue again for the first time in ages (having sold or traded my Red (I wish I hadn't, it was my fav :()) and I was in the pokemon mansion on cinnabar island and ran into a koffing and noticed :eek:

Riffsauce

No. Koffing wasn't upside-down. Then, it's mouth would have to be above it's eyes, and I don't think they were, even then.
EDIT: Oh, and the skull and crossbones-pattern would be upside-down then. Not likely at all.

my bad, I must be thinking of something else. this is really going to bug me.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Platinum has the very first person with an african ancestry (Dahlia). Sorry for the racist fact :p.

mew801

no two spinda have the same designs on them

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
i guess rotems in the tv watching the racecars