• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

munchlax505

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Post any weird, funny or even stupid pokemon facts.
I only have one (Because its already late and I can't research because I might just suddenly sleep in front of the computer.)

When Poliwag evolves into Poliwhirl, its swirl changes direction.

Edit: Sorry for the wrong title, as I told you it was already late.

Last edited:

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
Vulpix is born with one tail and splits into 6 depending on..I forget : O
Kind of wished it had a 1 tailed pre-evo. now..

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
In RBY, Lickitung couldn't learn lick.
Speakin of the licki family, Lickilicky can learn explosion. Ah, too see pink lickilicky chucks flying everywhere...

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
The pattern on Arboks chest altered throughout the generations. Also Arbok originally had a pattern on the back of it's head, but this was removed in the 2nd Gen.

I've also noticed the number of notches on Ekans tail fluctuates throughout generations.

Last edited:

FurryTrousers

Thingamedendums!
Slowpoke evolves into Slowking, and you don't even have to evolve it into a Slowbro. So, I don't really see why people like Slowbro. o.o

Kim62

Hello
Vulpix is born with one tail and splits into 6 depending on..I forget : O
Kind of wished it had a 1 tailed pre-evo. now..

It splits into six as it gets older. Also it's tail curls and colours as it gets older as well.

23caterpie

pokemaster
Crobat's shiny color is bright pink. How could it hunt? The prey would see it coming.

Tomato Jr.

Tentacool is known as the ruby of the sea.
Tentacruel is known as the gangster of the sea.
WHY?
tentacool and tentacruel sound way better

wcgold

Before the 3rd generation, Voltorb & Electrode couldn't learn any Electric-type moves by leveling up.

Charmander is fire type.
I congratulate you on my report about you!
Mudkipz Rockzz
I congratulate you too on my report about you!
Tentacool is known as the ruby of the sea.
Tentacruel is known as the gangster of the sea.
WHY?
tentacool and tentacruel sound way better

You make no sense what so ever. >_>

The makers of Pokemon didn't create Riolu until a month before its release in Japan.

Brado

Bawlin'
I got 2 more =]

All pokemonz are controlled by Mudkipz

Mudkipz is the god of all pokemon....Not Arceus..

Thanks you in advance for mocking my comments..=]

jaxonferz

I got 2 more =]

your welcome.

i dont get when you hatch a vulpix it has more then one tail.
mr. mime can be a chick(thats messed up)
if mew is the ancestor of all pokemon how could it be alive before arceus created the universe

I got 2 more =]

HAHA YOUR SO FUNNY!!! But here is a strange idea...

STOP OR GO AWAY PLEASE

Combusken is called the Young Fowl Pokemon. However, Fowls were the first neognathes lineages to evolve. So calling it a Young Fowl would imply that it is the basic evolutionary stage when really it is the evolution of Torchic.

Tomato Jr.

lickitung has a tongue that is twice as long as its body.

arcanine is the only legendary pokemon.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Rhydon, Tyranitar, Aggron, Rampardos, and Rhyperior can all learn Surf, even though they're all weak to water. But you may already know this.

Wasn't arcanine really supposed to be part of the 1st legendary trio before they invented moltres?

Also, venonat was originally supposed to evolve into butterfree. notice the resemblance?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Laprus is nearly extinct... Something my cousin read to me, before say, "oh, that it sad."

Mew was found in South America according to R/B... so the poke-world didn't yet exist...

The orginal potions image (r/b manual) was a syringe rather than a spray, ouch...