• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Hammer Bro. 777

Itsa me, Probio!
Clamperl holding the Deepseatooth/scale (I forget which one raises special attack), it has the second highest Sp.Atk stat of all the non-ledgendaries.

Blue_Ditto_256

Fail on a Stick
^^That would be the Deepseatooth. What has the highest SAtk?

Argon

Banned
Cel: Giratina is the only pokemon to have both types which are super effective to themselves. I'm guessing it's major weakness to be in Weaville...

Dawnkey Kawng

In the Pokedex, it say that Machamp can send a train flyign with one punch. If thats true, then how come it can barely damage an Xatu with a punch?

AncientMew

Training since 1998
Clamperl holding the Deepseatooth/scale (I forget which one raises special attack), it has the second highest Sp.Atk stat of all the non-ledgendaries.
Porygon Z and Alakazam have the same Sp. Atk so it can be the third highest at most

Dawnkey Kawng

Another thing that doesn't make much sense is how could Wailord, which is basically a 47 foot long whale only weight 877.4 pounds? Shouldn't it weight several tons?

I think its stupid that you cant evolve eevee into leafeon with a leafstone...

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
Belosoms old artwork had it's head blue but now it's green, it used to look like it's old shiny form.
Nidoran male and it evos. used to be pinkish color now there purplish color

Woozl

Raisin' a stink
Another thing that doesn't make much sense is how could Wailord, which is basically a 47 foot long whale only weight 877.4 pounds? Shouldn't it weight several tons?

I am guessing this is because it is classified as a 'float whale pokemon' and is thus unusually buoyant, or something.

Mr. Charlie

The same way 1 m^3 of cotton weights a lot less than 1 m^3 of gold, so can different Pokemon. It depends entirely on what they're "made of".
Example: Jumpluff and Raichu are the same height, but Jumpluff weights 10 times less.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
Castforms size in PMD2 is 4 stars.

Look how big it is though! it's tiny!
I heard it was very broken in PMD1, so they changed it.

Clamperl=Potential Special Sweeper? Lol.
Clamperl=Potential Special Wall? Maybe...*goes to check DPP Pokédex data of Clamperl*

All of the Pokémon that can evolve with a Fire or Thunder Stone were Generation 1.

Little Miss Sunshine

I like shorts!
Pokemon fit into five groups mainly: Nonbreedable, fish, birds, reptiles, and platypi/echidnas. (Only two mammals that are capable of laying eggs)

In the Pokemon: the Movie 2000 short, Poliwhirl says 'Poliwrath' multiple times during the bellossom scene.

It is a common misconception that Rock Pokémon are immune to electricity, but in fact Electric attacks deal neutral damage to Rock-types.

Dragin ond Ghost are weak to themselves.

In Red, Blue and Yellow, there was, however, only one Dragon move, Dragon Rage, which deals set damage so in fact, Dragon's weakness to Dragon never actually came into account.

Many people think that Waterfall was a new move in G/S/C, but it existed in R/B/Y - it was just learned only by Goldeen and Seaking, Pokémon that nobody uses, cares about or trains to level 39 (when Seaking learned Waterfall).

Bulbasaur was originally green through-and-through, but he was turned blue-skinned in third gen. His shiny form and sprite are still completely green, however~