• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Error_404

Dawn's Buneary is only confirmed as a girl in the English dub, not the Japanese.(Poor Pikachu)

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Silver is the only nameable rival you don't name before the game.

May/Brendan are the only rivals you can't name.

May/Brendan are the only rivals that don't fully evolve their starter Pokemon

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Lanturn can learn Bounce in Platinum.

Lanturn's Japanese name is Lantern.

popsicle

teh frozen treat
Metagross is the heaviest non-legendary Pokemon, and the 5th heaviest overall.
He's going to have a tough time trying to win the Biggest Loser.

Why the heck does Nosepass's evolution have nose hairs?

New fact: That after Pokemon was released, sales of Nintendo's GameBoy system jumped 249%!
(Copy and Pasted duh XP)

Pokemon Puzzle League on the Nintendo 64 is the only pokemon game that has Ash in it.

R_N

He's going to have a tough time trying to win the Biggest Loser.

Why the heck does Nosepass's evolution have nose hairs?

New fact: That after Pokemon was released, sales of Nintendo's GameBoy system jumped 249%!
(Copy and Pasted duh XP)

Those aren't hairs.
They're iron filings

Because its nose is essentially a giant magnet, you see

Last edited:

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
How can Gastly and Haunter survive when they are made almost entirely of gas? (I asume they are not entierly made of Gas saude they have eyes)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
In the US TV show, "Malcolm in the Middle", a Squirtle and a Charmander doll can sometimes be seen sitting on one of the beds.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Spiritomb is made up of the second-most parts the 108 spirits, Probopass has the most parts snce all of those seperate filings are bound in a huge wad, but are still seperate parts.

Mudkip has the highest Attack out of all the starters at base form.

Vycksta

The reason why Sneasel has three pink tails? Because the Kamaitachi, which you should all know by know is the being that inspired both Sneasel and Weavile, always travel in threes. The tails represent that fact.

minredd

Cartoonist
(I forget where I heard this or how long ago it was, but...)

I was told[before gen 2 and breeding came out]that the Nidoran family's were the only one's not to lay eggs.

Vycksta

minredd said:
(I forget where I heard this or how long ago it was, but...)

I was told[before gen 2 and breeding came out]that the Nidoran family's were the only one's not to lay eggs.
That still applied in G/S/C; Nidoran female could lay eggs but Nidorina and Nidoqueen couldn't. *nod*

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Pokémon appeared on the cover of the U.S. magazine Time in 1999

Darkrai's Nightmare

Pokemon Puzzle League on the Nintendo 64 is the only pokemon game that has Ash in it.
What about Gold,Silver,and Crystal? He is in that Mountain...What is it called? EDIT: Mt. Silver,I think.

Every Gen has had a Trio(Birds,Dogs,etc.),but only Gen. III and IV have had two trios.

Last edited:

shac

What about Gold,Silver,and Crystal? He is in that Mountain...What is it called? EDIT: Mt. Silver,I think.

Every Gen has had a Trio(Birds,Dogs,etc.),but only Gen. III and IV have had two trios.

Gen III has the regi-trio, what's the other one? Do you mean to say that groudon, kyogre and Rayquaza are a trio? I think not.