• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Ammako

Manaphy's cry sounds like it's saying "Toys'r'uuus!!"
Phione's cry sound like it's saying "Hayleyyy."
Regigigas's cry sounds like it's saying "Toys'r'usususus."
Shaymin's cry sounds like it's saying "Gracidea floweer."
Dialga's cry could say "Ilivinspearpillar!"

These aren't that obvious, but if you listen to their cries, and if you have imagination, that is what they could say.

R_N

These aren't that obvious, but if you listen to their cries, and if you have imagination, that is what they could say.

Dewdrop
Dewdrop II: drop harder
I...don't even know
squeeeeaaaak! or chirping or something.
*cthullu noises*

Yeah I'm not hearing it

Palamon

Silence is Purple

Same thing with Absol. It's cry sounds like it's saying "Over."

pokemaster001

laylaswings

Billy Joel rox! =]
The pokemon card of Swampert by Ken Sugimori had Swampert as a water type and its weakness was electric. The Swampert card by Hisao Nakamuro has Swampert as a ground type and it's weakness was grass like it is suspose to have.

laylaswings

Billy Joel rox! =]
According to earlier pokemon cards, pokemon and the normal world coexisted. The Bulbasaur card created by Mitsuhiro Arita has and ant by Bulbasaur's front foot. The Eevee card has yellow butterflies and it was created by Kagemaru Himeno. There are other cards that way too.

Cruisercard

^That Eevee card was cool.
Anyway, There is only one attack with Beam in it's name that cOctillery can't learn.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Octillery is also the only non-Grass type to lean Bullet Seed.

Dublin

Infractions are fun!

None of them even sound right :S
Also, Magikarp sounds like hes saying his name :)

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Octillery is the only pure water type Pokemon to be used by a gym leader which type that octillery is weak againts

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
Umm i have one
in the pokedex decription of Magneton, it says that TV's don't work around it, or something like that.
So how come if you have one, you can still watch TV's :)

huh??

Hi.. i was playing diamond and platnium i was very disappointed when i realized that after the elite four thats it! no more gyms.. no trips back to johto or kanto just sinnoh?? seriously is that it? if so than silver/gold are def. the best. but i was so excited to play the game now i'm just pist. it took me not even a month to pretty much beat the game....am i missing something?? am i the only one who was disappointed? i hope i'm just missing something....

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Octazooka's japanese name is Okutank Cannon. Okutank is Octillery's japanese name.

Kingler's name is an anagram of Kringle, which is another name for Santa Claus. Also, Kingler's colors, red and white, are reminicient of Santa Claus's outfit. Also, Kingler's shiny form is green. Green and red are widely acknoweleged as Christmas colors (in America, anyway, I don't know about the rest of the world). And Kingler's japanese name is the same as in english...

Yeah, around December, I'll start sporting a Kingler avatar.

EDIT: AND, the episode in which Ash's Krabby evolved into Kingler first aired in Japan on December 17th. Coincidence? Methinks not.

Last edited:

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call

Bidoof's cry sounds like it's saying "WHY DO YOU HATE ME"

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
All the female protagnoists in the main series either wear bike shorts or miniskirts, and all the male protagonists except Gold wear jeans.

Gold likes shorts! They're comfy an' easy to wear!

Oh,m and ALL of the main series protagonists wear headgear. Even Ruby. No, really. That white thing on his head? It's a silly, silly hat.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
All the female protagnoists in the main series either wear bike shorts or miniskirts, and all the male protagonists except Gold wear jeans.

Gold likes shorts! They're comfy an' easy to wear!

Oh,m and ALL of the main series protagonists wear headgear. Even Ruby. No, really. That white thing on his head? It's a silly, silly hat.

'Tis not hat. It's hair! HAIR! HAIR I TELL YOU!

Only Porygon 1&2 and the Gardevoir family have Trace as an ability.

ShiroRyu

Crobat's shiny color is bright pink. How could it hunt? The prey would see it coming.
-Perhaps that's why shiny Pokemon are so rare. It's the same with real-world albinos; oddly colored creatures often have difficulty hunting (or avoiding being hunted) and therefore maintain smaller numbers.