• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid mistakes

I think everyone here has had those moments

I came back from my senior year all night grad party, and I was just so dirty, I needed to take a shower. I gave my mom the clothes I wore to the party to wash, but I forgot to take my cell phone out of my pants pocket, and well you can put the pieces together

ps, this can be about anything

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
It was the Red Wire. Not the Blue one!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I once let one of my Girlfriends go because i really wanted to try out a new fast food joint. Seriously, no joke. Just happens she reallly wanted to see a movie =.=

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Not taking advantage of the opportunities given to me in high school.

I intend to make up for that lost time in college.

RoflLuxRay

Pokemon Physiologist
-If somebody told me that my ex already had a boyfriend it would have spared me two months of useless planning and quite a river of tears...

-No, there is not a "referee's payment" before to a soccer game you're not playing, it is likely a scam.

-See the girl that's looking at you too much? NO, you're looking at her and she WILL notice you have a crush on her, and she does not has a crush on you as you think

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
My most idiotic mistake? Joining TRC. It was basically the reason why the social groups were disabled.

Bullkid1997 said:
My most idiotic mistake? Joining TRC. It was basically the reason why the social groups were disabled.

Bullkid1997 said:
It was basically the reason why the social groups were disabled.

Bullkid1997 said:
the reason why the social groups were disabled.

Thank you.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Why didn't i go to prom night.

725roy

ambivolent
I should've not gone to sleep at that point in time. F*** OFF NIGHTMARES!