• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stupid things ash does

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
Ash to my description is a young boy with great talent but needs an education tell me what ypu think is the stupidest thing ash ever did.
i think what the stupidest thing is a repeating thing
he can never recongnize team rocket

uber gon

Accept Change
Ash isn't stupid, the writers are.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Ash isn't stupid, the writers are.

Sometimes Ash can be really stupid, for example asking if 'Theraphie' is a pokemon. Also Ash used to be so dense he didn't have a clue about Pokemon Types or the love some girls have for him.. He isn't a rookie anymore but he still makes stupid mistakes now and then.

Ps. I do Think Ash is a great character, his stupidness just makes him more interesting.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
well uber gon the writers want to make him stupid but he has no nessecites and is brave like why whould he not care to get dressed to go to the pokemon center even he listened to team rocket sometimes

and when he gets angry he gets angry
whats therapie

don't you noytice he never uses the toilets

Last edited:

007 Dude

Paki Pride!
Ash does do stupid stuff, but at least less mistakes from when he started. Yeah his biggest mistake is the team rocket disquise cluelessness he has. He still is a great character with potential though.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
He will never learn that Pikachu's Thunderbolt does not affect Ground Pokemon. Stupid Ash.

Thinking Anabel was a boy...although the rest of the gang thought that too. Seriously wtf....does she look like a boy?

Oh and also using physical attacks against ghost types in two separate Battle Frontier battles-Agatha's Gengar and Brandon's Dusclops. He's supposed to be an experienced trainer...so why make rookie mistakes?

Dax

Legend
Another thread like this? I don't like Ash but is not that we have to bash the character everyday.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Another thread to prove my intellectual superiority over a cartoon character!

Yeah...the time he forgot what the P1 Grand Prix was kinda dumb.

Mercutio

Galaxy Master Kush
I never understood this one: He wants to be a master, yet he doesn't really catch that much stuff. Surely he should have plenty of pokemon by now? He's travelled through 4 regions, and he doesn't have pokemon of several types. Also, why haven't half his pokemon evolved? It doesn't make sense half of the time.

Ash did mistakes when he was a beginner. Now he is a smart, friendly trainer who trains pokemon a lot, has good strategies and is... is just good. He doesn't need to "catch them all". He needs few, good pokemon for winning. I hope, he will finally win League.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Uggh. He never learns.
Pikachu Thunderbolt on Whiscash!
Pikacu Thunderbolt on Onix!
Pikachu Thunderbolt on Sandshrew!
Seriously.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
well i never forgot why he never evolves his pikachu his pikachu is so high level that he will never get any weaker it just will make ash smarter hell never be smart
you know why he always gets shocked the big shock and never dies WTF WTF WTF WTF he should of died in the first episode with every body else

He released his Pidgeot. That was utterly stupid...and returned a Larvitar to its mother! Can you believe it?!

He released his Pidgeot. That was utterly stupid...and returned a Larvitar to its mother! Can you believe it?!
Yes I can belive it because Ash has a very good heart and he wants the best life for his pokemon. Larvitar wasn't really his pokemon. Ash just cared about it and he returned baby Larvitar to its mother.

Rootbeer

Why does that idiot keep letting his Pokémon go?

It's alright he let Butterfree go have sex but I'm sure it's sick of that chick Butterfree by now. Go get it back.

He let Primeape train to be a fighter ages ago. Go back for it! I'm sure it's a powerhouse by now.

Pidgeot? Screw the forest creatures. That Pokémon was sweet. Go back!!!!