• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

gtab x3

Seeing people fight right outside walmart in another language. They were screaming at each other in the car, and people were looking at them.

Haruka

Banned
People who get on their cellphone in the bathroom, talking about how they're sorry for being late because of their massive crap.

I think she knew I was in there, but really didn't mind talking about it right in front of me.

Riversong

Buggy down.
A good friend of mine ran away with her boyfriend (we're in 10th grade btw). She probably got her phone taken away too by her parents before she left, so I'll probably never see her again since I can't even text her to find out where she is. I wonder what will happen to her...

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
My sister dropped her cellphone in the toilet. Either it didn't work or she was too afraid to fish it out. Either way, she had to borrow mine for the day.

dagon22

Charmander master!
I remember this one thing that happened when we were visiting my grandparents in CT. My parents went to a gas station. Dad was filling the car with gas and mom went into the store. I'm not really sure where Dad went. All I know is that mom came into the car, and started it up, and got ready to drive away. My sister and I had to stop her, since the car was still getting filled with gas.

I heard that a person robbed a store with a plastic bag to hid their face. And an other person who stole a cash register. Except the money was under the counter, and the wires lead right to the person.

When I heard of a Jehovah's witness, I thought it was some one who witnessed some kind of crime, and it was a witness protection thing.

Rommath

▲_▲
In a restaurant about ten years ago, my younger brother and I were there with our parents, and there was a mini-toy area with a weak transparent door. And, being four at the time, my bro only saw the toys, ran, and smashed straight into the door. Glass everywhere, a few stitches, lot of crying, yeah...

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
I once saw someone at the mall go to reach for something on a display case and they smashed their hand because they didn't see that it was a glass display and the items were "underneath" the glass. xD

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What Were They Thinking?

Got a story of someone's stoopidty, post here (I don't care how stoopid it is)!

You know it's spelt "stupid" don't you?

some people spell it that way because it sounds funny and makes whoever your talking about sound more stupid. anyway... i've probebly told this story before but nevermind.

me: sally watch where your walking or you'll bump into that lampost
friend: don't be daft i won't...
*bang*
me: see i told you

who bangs into something after someone has warned you about it

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Hm I've done many stupid things. My friends not so much. Lets see there was this one time when I told my friend he was trying to hard to get a girl. The girl turned him down and he was hurt. Boy shoudlv'e took what we all said and done it.

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
Hm I've done many stupid things. My friends not so much. Lets see there was this one time when I told my friend he was trying to hard to get a girl. The girl turned him down and he was hurt. Boy shoudlv'e took what we all said and done it.

ah.. that's too bad =(

I predict a thread full of lame and unfunny stuff. =/

I ran full speed at a horizontal bar, not seeing it of course, and wrapped my stomach around it one time.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
When I was young, I ran into an electric fence because mosquitoes were biting me too much. It's a long story that involves a big pond at the back of a farm...

Magmar Master

I lost a USB pen.

Not that stupid.

But I bought another one and lost that the day I bought it.

when one of my friends was 7, he thought he was superman, he jumped off the roof of his two story house. he broke both his legs. (I personally think he landed on his head, he's kinda out of it...)

Last edited:

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
I'd post them all, but I personally can't be bothered.

Stupid mistake number one: I dropped my brand new phone in the toilet.(post-#2's)
Stupid mistake number two: Me: "Oh lolz it would be funny if i run around this here corner!".......................Smack! Instant Black eyes and broken nose.
"But wait, theres more!"
When I was little, i would always run away from home,Below is a diagram:
____ l l l l
___l_H_l____________l l l l
l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_l_ol l l
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ l l
___________________________l
H= my house
o= Me
Yeah....

EDIT: Hmmm... It seems my diagram messed up.

Last edited: