• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

kyle_hyde_215

I was talking with my older sister about The Dark Knight and she said she could do the pencil trick on me i said no you can't i've got glasses on i pick a pencil and tap on lenses, pencil slips and goes straight into my eye. Not my best moment

kyle_hyde_215

I wish eyepatches are cool it just hurt like hell for the rest of of the week plus i stayed away from pencils for a month

mew801

I was at school and my friend was walking in front of me, she opened the door and I was about to walk through it, but then my other friend came along and walked beside me, I forgot about the door and walked straight into it, giving me concussion.:(

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Sometimes I forget that bread doesn't go in fridge and milk doesn't go in the cup cabnet!

Raikou_fan

my mom had order pizza and we sat thier for an hour and still no pizza
so she called them back and told them "Are pizza suppose to be here an hour ago!" the guy on the phone said "the girl who suppose to delivered the pizza said you wasnt at home" then we went silence then she starts yelling"Why would we leave if we ordering pizza!!" so she hanged up and we never ordered pizza since
it was soooo STUPID!!! XD

So you never got the Pizza? :eek:

When I was little I used to play soccer. One afternoon my mom and my little sister dropped me off a practice, as usual. After I had been there a little while, they came back and got me(WAY before time to leave) and they were all freaked out. Turns out, on their way back to the car, my sister ran into a stop sign, and mom had gone into panic mode. So we rushed her off to the emergency room only for the doctors to tell me mom she totally overreacted.

THE END

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
nope *sigh* it was the pizza with the cheey crused my FAVORITE!!! D:<

one time *giggles* my brother put the milk in the trash can and put the sugar in the fridge LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jupetta

A few weeks ago, I woke up and turned the shower water on and after a few minutes of waiting for it to get warm I got annoyed... it was only then I noticed that I turned on the cold water rather than the hot water. It was rather humorous, or at least for myself.

~;354;

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Walking into an open closet door in the dead of the night, ttying to turn on a light.

One guy tried to take a police officer hostage after the cop emerged from the toilet. However, the cop had back-up, about 300 other cops. Apparently this guy is so stupid, he failed to realize that he was at an officers convention.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
A few weeks ago, I woke up and turned the shower water on and after a few minutes of waiting for it to get warm I got annoyed... it was only then I noticed that I turned on the cold water rather than the hot water. It was rather humorous, or at least for myself.

~;354;

I've done that when i was running a bath.

I didn't even notice that there was no steam because i had the window open.

I got in and it was like ice.

It woke me up though.

eevee909

Your ladyship
i dance into walls, door frames and other stuff all the time! yesterday i cic the caramelldansen dance all day, stupid and fun (im gona get everyone to do it at my b-day!) im proud of my idiosy, at least i ndont try to cover it up!!!

i wore these shose that every time you walk, you mosty fall over, yes, not nice when you are at the beach in town( under 20 shops, dont know if it quwalifys..) it HURT!!!

when i was in hosipatal i meet a boy whose leg was buned, some boys where playing with petorl and some got on him,i think somehow he got set on fire ( if your out there, remember me?!) nice boy, i make alot of friends when i cant walk. also in hosipatal a nurse gave me and a little baby our medacation straghit into our hands when we had just gone to sleep, the baby woke up and it toke his poor mum ages toget him to sleep agane. (im going into hospital at the end of the month for braces.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my friend did something silly. he was...'Pleasuring' Himself, and got some...'Juice' on his DS (Why was he doing that while playing the DS). His sister saw it on the DS, asked what it was. he said it was energy drink, so she wiped it off and put it in her mouth. Then she said that she doesn't know why he drinks them, because they taste horrible.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I thought I had French at school so I went into my French class...it was my crush's class. I had done this before and I didnt even know it was her class! shes a year younger than me too and she waved :)

Me and my friend's dad started b*tchslapping each other last year while drunk during the "Day of the Virgin Mary" (A Mexican holiday, for some reason on the 12th of December in which people watch some fireworks, and a man climbs a greasy 40 foot pole) which is a stupid thing in of itself.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I think I was sleepwalking or somethin when this happened.
In the middle of the night I woke up and I was standing in the middle of my room and to get to my bed I walked into my closet before I remembered my bed was on the opposite side of my room *face palm*

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Well.....

Some stupid things that i have to deal with at school are:
These stupid kids who think their "hot stuff" talk about thier crotches all the time, and go to the restroom with each other, and talk about doing nasty things at home, and yet still manage to not realize that they call everyone gay, and guess what they are?

rocky505

^ Same happened at My old School and guess what their retarded selfs ran away from school during recess! About half the Teachers had to leave to go look for them. They got put in Alternative School for like three months.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Some stupid things that i have to deal with at school are:
These stupid kids who think their "hot stuff" talk about thier crotches all the time, and go to the restroom with each other, and talk about doing nasty things at home, and yet still manage to not realize that they call everyone gay, and guess what they are?

how old are they?