• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

Pharos

Dr. Harleen Quinzel
Alright, here is my champion of intelligence story.

So, I was at an Anime Convention one year (AWA), and I had just purchased some tasty sesame chicken from the Chinese food kiosk. I was walking back to my hotel room to eat it (my hotel room is in the hotel across the street) when I noticed that the walkway was blocked off. Being at the end of the walkway already, I decide that I'm too tired/lazy to walk all the way back and use the crosswalk. So, I duck under the fence and proceed to climb down a hill, thinking that I'm being clever and am taking a shortcut.

What is visible about this hill from the road, which was not visible from my perspective was that it was not, in fact a hill in the truest sense. It was a short series of brick dropoffs covered in large bushes. I could not see past the bushes, so shortly after beginning my decent, I set my foot down onto nothing and tumble down quite some way. I sustain no injuries, but my chicken goes everywhere, and I have dozens of small, bloody scratches to show for my effort.

Later, in my hotel room as I am showering off the blood and the sticky chicken sauce, an entire piece of said meal falls from my hair.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
This isn't a very long one or anything, but still. xD One time during a thunder storm me and my grandma went to the mall. It was raining extremely hard and thunder was everywhere. It was only 3 PM, but it felt like it was a lot later with how dark the sky was. Anyways, because of the storm the power in the mall went out while I was on the escalator. I was stuck on it for about 10 minutes until the power came back on :[ It never occured to me I could just use the steps as stairs.

Mibbis

Pizza Muncher
Done a Yo momma insult to my twin brother in school,(Gibbis).

Godammit i felt like a dumbass.

pokemaster001

Well my friend did something silly. he was...'Pleasuring' Himself, and got some...'Juice' on his DS (Why was he doing that while playing the DS). His sister saw it on the DS, asked what it was. he said it was energy drink, so she wiped it off and put it in her mouth. Then she said that she doesn't know why he drinks them, because they taste horrible.
...Oh god.
yes, now those who understand it are officially scarred for life

oh, well for me, I joined my school
I named myself POKEMASTER001 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
I used to have a really stupid sig because I wasn't sure what else to put, that's my sig now, what I say when I don't know what else to put and I'm bored with having an even stupider one

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
When I was at the skatepark I was going to ollie this eight stair. I noticed I wasn't going to make it so I kicked my board out. I landed on my feet. I didn't slide after. I landed on my feet perfectly. Cracked my left heel. The stair set is about six feet tall, give or take.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
When I was at the skatepark I was going to ollie this eight stair. I noticed I wasn't going to make it so I kicked my board out. I landed on my feet. I didn't slide after. I landed on my feet perfectly. Cracked my left heel. The stair set is about six feet tall, give or take.

kyle_hyde_215

A kid walked striaght into a normal door and managed to bang his head on it as he wasnt looking where he was going
A kid didnt get on the bus in time and got his bag stuck as it started to drive off.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Sunday. There was a carnival at school. I was with my friend Jackie. We rode this really scary ride. She was screaming and I was shouting "KATHY!!!!" Then she was like "Umm... Kathy's down there." I felt stupid. Jackie is really cute too.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Sunday. There was a carnival at school. I was with my friend Jackie. We rode this really scary ride. She was screaming and I was shouting "KATHY!!!!" Then she was like "Umm... Kathy's down there." I felt stupid. Jackie is really cute too.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
At my grandpa's house, I ALWAYS ran into his screen door... at running speed. So ya. Ow.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Think that txttalk is cool on forums.
Learn to keyboard and some spelling while you're at it. :/

Dumbest thing I did was probably walking into a glass sliding door.
Damn windex...

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
[Ampharos];9662219 said:
Dumbest thing I did was probably walking into a glass sliding door.
Damn windex...

Happened to me too, I felt like dumbas* after that happened.

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
its ok Empoleon
today i told my mom lets go to Arbys when she paid for the food & i wasnt paying attention & said "Mommy why are we waiting on lets go home im HUNGRY!!!!!!
then she said "Boo we dont have the food yet." then my brother said"STUPID!!!"