• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
hmmmmm..........

Something stupid I've done?

Being to shy to ask a guy out girl out.

And then see her take off with someone else. :(

Something stupid I have seen is people smoking, although I know it's thier life choice to smoke, but i feel as if i should do something, like punch tem in the face.

dark rift

Haha, I have some good ones.

When I was 5/6 I cut my eye lashes.
Last year I popped my braces off with a key, when I first got them.
Yesterday I was jumping while looking downwards and ended up giving my self a black eye by hitting it accidently onto a corner of a chair.

Profesco

gone gently
I joined Sppf.

Hey, wait...

Today, on the news, a video was shown of two prisoners escaping their prison. The two men were handcuffed together, and were running for their freedom. Unfortunately, they were in such a rush to make their getaway that they didn't pay attention to their situation. The two men ran on either side of a telephone pole, comically crashing into one another on the other side due to their being shackled together.

Crime is not just for the mensa members, my friends.

Penguinist Trainer

Well I could say things done by the entire cast of Jackass, but instead I'll just say kids who don't listen to the "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!" warnings.

psyrose3

Et moi...

~Temporarily forgetting what class I'm supossed to go to...

~Running into walls, edges of walls, doors, etc.

~Do not watch this video if you suffer from heart attacks, laughter attacks, panic attacks, or attacks in general. Also, do not watch this video if it is during the night and other people are sleeping. Guess what I did... *shudder*

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, let's see shall we:

1. naming your son adolf hitler.
2. allowing a 3 year old to smoke while sitting in front of it.

i can go on forever^^

Saberu

I once tried to charge my DS during a power outage.
At least it made a good emergency flashlight.

Atari

Did it on 'em
First thing that comes to mind right now is the Duct Tape Bandit. About a year and a half ago around the tri-state area of Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia, this guy was contemplating on ideas of how to efficiently rob a liquor store. To conceal his identity, rather than putting on a ski mask, or putting a paper bag over his head, he wrapped his head in freaking duct tape. Later on, after he had been captured ON THE SCENE, he denied he did any of it, and pleaded not guilty.

Link:
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/9129056.html

Cyan

Mortal
I looked into the debate forum. Yeah, waaaaaay over my head.

I punch a kid in the shoulder with a teacher watching. Fun day in detention.

Brumrha

Banned
Heheh... just by looking at all these posts, I can tell that this will brighten an otherwise dull & uneventful day.

For this, I've expanded this to include TV shows, movies, & the Pokemon anime.

For TV shows & Movies, go here.

For the Pokemon anime, go here.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Blagohvich, or whatever his name is.

Kicking a pile of snow not realizing there was a large *** rock under it.

To go with the people ignoring Jackass's "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME" warning, me and my friends played the game where they threw stuff at each others crotches. We used a tennis ball instead or the hammer or whatever they used.

woot21 out dawgs

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Licked a pole in the winter.

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
ran straight into a glass door, i got a nice little bump on my head from that...

mew801

Tried to push the door that says pull ^_^

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
"Stupidity knows no bounds"

Chances are, you've heard of that before, & for once, we can talk about these.

In here, you can discuss all of those idiotic things that people have done in real life; not in TV shows, not in movies, in real life. The only exception is if the TV show is based off of reality.

I'll set up an example:
Whenever someone dies mysteriously & suddenly, people are immediately accusing others for murdering that said person. I think that's stupid since they're jumping to conclusions without actually finding out how they died via an autopsy.

So follow this example, & chances are this will bring out some laughs.

If this becomes successful, I'll expand on this to include TV shows, movies, & even the Pokemon anime; those will get their own threads in their respective forums.

Yeah I have a friend who actually makes fun of herself at work. She says when she's putting salt on the fries, the boss tells her to put more so she coats the thing in salt and gets told off >_> Then she's buttering buns for burgers and is told not to put too much mayo. So she puts a fingernail worth of mayo on each bun x_x

Andywoo

Banned
i watched the movie, epic movie. lol =o

Burn

------------

Umm......this could take a while...

- Tripping over my feet and falling face first on concrete (>.<)
-Jumping up to avoid the cricket ball smashed back at me. Lucky I can still have kids after that..........
-Crashing a quad-bike and needing stitches in my right knee
-Started playing the game that is golf. My patience has been severly tested after that....
-Making an ass of myself many, many times.

No doubt there are countless more stupid things that I have done, but can't remember then (which is probably fitting)

Crystal Clair

Being hyper during a visit to my high school and doing one of my famous spins. My ankle twisted and I fell flat on the tile right in front of my mom (and a security camera). But, never before and never after have I fallen from that move, all these seven years.

Once I was running from these girls who started to chase me in middle school. I fly through a hall door and right in front of everyone, I fall. I was wearing a skirt so I'm sure the entire school saw my underwear flash as I fell to the ground. I even heard a kid from my class laughing at me.